Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Caleb

Tsylyst   

From what I can tell, Frankie is about an inch of liquid ahead of Nicole. I haven't seen Christine's bowl lately, and she was neck-and-neck with Frankie earlier.

We just got a close up of Christine's snowman. I guess it was supposed to indicate that she's doing well or pulled ahead, but that's impossible to confirm because Skippy FUCKING HATES US.

Oh, and FtFW wanted to be sure we all know he's a mouth thrower upper. Again. Did his request for water get turned down and he's resorting to making sure we all know he's suffering because of the mean ol' BB producers? I hope so.

It appears that Christine, Caleb and FtFW still has the lead over everyone. Hard to tell who is leading overall, but Christine is definitely ahead of FtFW. Derrick is obviously not putting anything into his head at all. He is all in for the $5,000 attempt.

Frankie is looking like an old man walking back up his lane. He has slowed down quite a bit since an hour ago, His arms aren't flailing as much but he is swinging them back and forth pretty hard and he is a little hunched over. For a man of 28 31 he sure is looking and sounding like a man of 60. He's still ahead of Nicole, though.

Caleb is giving himself a pep talk. "Push through. You got this."

Caleb is going into mantra mode, telling himself to push through the pain. I kinda hope this is a good sign because Caleb as HoH would be so boring this week.

I could be wrong, but it looks like Christine has pulled slightly ahead of FtFW. I can't see Caleb's so I'm not sure if he's still holding pace with them at all or not.

For some reason, Skippy really doesn't want us to know how Caleb is doing. Either he isn't holding close enough to Christine & FtFW to bother with or he is close to winning and they are hoping to keep it a "surprise" even from us.

Derrick crashed hard. It took him a minute to get moving again.

Derrick just got the ball out of his 5G head. He immediately offered himself up for Have Not. Of course he went into immediate damage control mode.

hefgypsy   

Derrick just won his $5K. He is now out.

No one seems to be annoyed. I would be pissed - especially if I was Cody.

ff174   

Skippy keeps going to fish, because, well, he is an asshole. I can tell you that Christine is ahead of Nicole, but I couldn't tell you how Caleb and Frankie are doing. Why it is necessary to show us a far view of all contestants is a mystery ... especially when that far view is not helping at all.

One thing is for sure, Victoria is sucking. I don't need a feed on her to tell you that. I can also tell you that Derrick won the 5G's. The guy has played a solid game up until now, but that might hurt him. It would have been better to pretend that you are trying to win HOH and throw the challenge.

So, we remain at fish ... because, say it with me ...

Skippy is an asshole.

Cody has been staying really quiet this entire competition. Not really giving encouragement to anyone even. So it's a good possibility that he is pissed.

Looks like maybe Christine is moving a bit faster now. I could just be imagining it though. She's giving herself a pep talk too.

FtFW just told Caleb he better hurry up because he is catching up to him. So I guess he's doing better than FtFW at least.

flydance   

I'm dying to know how Caleb is doing, but Skippy won't show me. Of the others, Christine is in the lead.