Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Caleb

Everyone seems to have some sort of system....except Victoria. Surprised? I know you are.

Frankie seems to be moving a little faster than everyone else. He's running back up his lane pretty fast. This could either work to his advantage, or tire him out too soon and he will slow down quite a bit really soon. Let's hope for the latter.

Not too much of a noticeable difference so far. Victoria keep falling. Derrick is going slow and steady. They keep on going into highlights.

hefgypsy   

Feeds back.

BM Cowboy seems to be killing it.

Victoria finally gets to the snowman each time with hardly any water in her cup holder.

Frankie breathing like an 80 year old man.

Nicole is hanging in.

Derrick sucks at it (as usual)

Christine - haven't really seen her because I HATE her.

Frankie keeps flailing his arms around as he runs back up the lane. This should slow him down even more.

Christine has a problem with one of her shoes.

A lot of heavy breathing going on. It looks like Caleb, Frankie, and Christine are ahead of everyone else.

Christine isn't doing too bad. Neither is Frankie or Caleb. No one is going for the money. When we have our clear two or three leaders, I imagine someone will. I can only hope that Victoria dooms the house to random yelling.

hefgypsy   

Frankie the only one making loud noises while he runs. The camera really isn't on him and it's like he instinctually knows and is making noises so the camera will go to him. (What a fucking douche).

Vic has sort of a duck waddle going on as she runs back up her lane.

Christine tries to fix her shoe.

Derrick falls.

Frankie the Fucking Famewhore and His Flailing Arms seem to be in the lead.

Christine thinks the comp will take four hours. Derrick asks Cody to tell them a story and he declines. Derrick tells Frankie he's up. Frankie starts telling the story of Frozen and sings "Let It Go" but substitutes the word snow for go. We get fish.

Derrick says the live feedsters are finally getting their money's worth. He tells his wife not to laugh.

angelmi   

Derrick sucks as bad as Victoria, I hope RI does not have any bad guys there. Nicole and Christine are pretty close. Can't see Frankie or Caleb's snowman. Frankie gets bitched out for singing Frozen.

Derrick is definitely going for the 5K. I didn't figure him for one that would draw attention to himself like that. Idiot.

I've only been watching for 5 minutes and I already want to punch FtFW in the nose really hard so that he has a real reason for the sniffling.

hefgypsy   

Beast Mode (finally) calls out Derrick for going for the 5K. "Gotta do it for my kid." (CODY - GET A CLUE!!!)

I guess losing TA challenge is pissing him off.

Edited by hefgypsy

hefgypsy   

The cameras are really NOT showing the snowman heads so we can't really see if anyone has a significant lead and it's really pissing me off.

Edited by hefgypsy