Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Misti and Jim - Married

The wrestlers might be trying, but these two are going to end up being the villians of the season.

(But he has a great body, so hopefully the Shirtless! Task comes soon.)

tkay40   

God it's like that episode of Friends where Ross over whitens his teeth before his date and it creeps everyone out.

Ha! I told my husband that they made me think of a combo of the Ross spray tan episode and the teeth whitening episode.

Shannon   

I was glad to see, that unlike mom & dad, the kids weren't Snooki-orange and their teeth couldn't be used as headlights. How can these two look in the mirror and not think...damn I look awful!

Shannon   

I think Tan Mom's brother did a fairly decent job, and they did come in first. It pains me to say that. I hope they pass a tanning salon on their trek and we don't see them for a couple of hours as they come in last and have to use that Save right up front.

He did seem much less muderific last night. Almost down right normal. I'm thinking they might be going to the end, these two. I have to admit, I kinda want to see them just stick around since I want to see how much their tans fade and if at the last mat with Phil if they are super, super pale if they make it all the way.

Nope - still don't like them. I continue to appreciate the DOMINATION interviews chock full of their "2nd is first loser" rants. You know the editors are setting up a moronic philimination before the final leg.

knewb   

Hate them, they can't leave soon enough for my taste. Also, like ex hero and tkay40, my first thought was Ross.

I did love nixiechick's creepy dentist story. Remind me never to ask you for a referral, nixie.

JunkTV   

I've been reading their FB page and the posts on each episode. I think I'm really starting to like them.

ff174   

He's not horrible. He is just very annoying.

I think the story tellers were setting this guy up. Every time he said something, it always had to do with being in first and better than every one else in the race; nothing else mattered. So, they have a bad leg, and the editors stuck in that "36 Hours Earlier" clip, where he was proclaiming his superiority.

I still don't understand the Save. They come in last, it's a non-elimination leg and they get the Save back?

ff am confused.

Shannon   

That horrid tan, those glow-in-the-dark teeth and his eyes, what the fuck is wrong with his eyes? The man is creepy ugly. I was having fun watching him maintain while he & Mrs. Teethglow fumbled and excepted defeat. Then Phil hands him back the Save. Crap