9mistijim_596_zps2030aa28.jpg

Photo from CBS.com

Name: Misti Raman

Hometown: Columbia, S.C.
Connection to teammate: Married

Name: Jim Raman
Hometown: Columbia, S.C.
Connection to teammate: Married

Did these two lie about their ages? They both look 10 years younger. She's a year younger than me, and I know I look like I'm 29 tops (I could legitimately claim 29 for the next 5 years and no one would question it,) but she looks rough and older than my 55 year old mom.

Oh, and he looks like a serial killer.

exhero   

God it's like that episode of Friends where Ross over whitens his teeth before his date and it creeps everyone out.

Wait, these two are dentists? I just noticed the #TheDentists. Fucking Creepy, with a capital C. Imagine him, or even her, coming at you with dental tools, the tans, and teeth…. oh so many teeth. Damn, they are what nightmares are made of. My old orthodontist and his hygienist wife didn't look even half as scary. And true story, he murdered her on a Friday night, called a doctor friend who went out of town for the weekend, leaving a message on the answering machine (hello 1994), then spent the whole weekend in the house with her body, bringing the newspaper in each day, and then killed himself on Sunday before the doctor friend got back to town.