Connection to teammate: Friends

Follow on twitter: @kymnonstop

Follow on YouTube: KymNonStop

Name: Alli Forsythe

Hometown: New York

Connection to teammate: Friends

Follow on Twitter: @alliforsythe

ff174   

Wow! These poor girls don't have a post yet.

I like smart racers, and these two were the only ones to figure out that you don't need to arrive with your wedding cake all in one piece. They figured out that they could reassemble the cake once they reached their destination.

They even brought some icing to put the cake back together.

I hope they rubbed the fact that they won a couple of cars in Jim's face.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

I kept waiting to see if they were allowed to do that, I feared Phil would make them take a 4 hour sit out or something. I really thought it was funny that they won the part where they both got cars, can't imagine how annoyed the tooth fairies will react to that. I picked these two as my favorites to win per-premire, thinking racing was their life.

MrsGryn   

Yeah, I kept thinking it was foreshadowing for a gigantic error and they'd have to start all over again, but nope. They seem to be good racers so far but I'm not really warming to them yet.

AVorlon   

I'm warming up to them, since they haven't said or done anything obnoxious yet, and they seem to work well together. Taking the cake apart for the bicycle leg and then putting it back together was brilliant, even if they did it by accident and didn't know if it would be allowed.

They also seem to have a good sense of humor. "I'm going to be the worst waitress you've ever had".

Now they both have new cars, so good for them.

Edited by AVorlon