Nadiya Anderson - Natalie's sister

gforce   

15058654765_e0bbdf51ca_n.jpg

Nadiya Anderson

Edgewater, N.J.

Crossfit Coach, Project Coordinator at Bridge2Peace

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

venkman7   

They're almost enough to make me not want to watch this season until they get booted off. I just wish they could both get voted out at the same time!

Here's hoping they wind up on separate teams and get voted off immediately. Otherwise the screaming of "TWINNIE!!!!" at every immunity competition will be über-irritating.

MrsGryn   

They will definitely be on opposite tribes, as that is the conceit of "Blood vs. Water." The survivors are separated from their loved ones and have to watch them duel in the Redemption Island of Losers battleground arena.

I wasn't minding her at all, really, I wasn't. Then she started in with that entire, "He's like one of the girls" and then, as a gay guy, no. I hate that and I can't blame anyone for changing their vote. Good riddance.

Tsylyst   

Even on their own, they're insufferable. Every time you saw their tribe, she had her mouth open, harpie-hollerin' at someone.

Shannon   

Bye Bye Bitches! (I'm hoping for her sister to go next week, after all, they don't ever want to be without the other one)