Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 9 - HOH: Cody

Cackles is cackling at something Cody is saying. STFU, Cody.

Cody says Zach's chest was starting to jiggle. He then asks Nicole where her key is. She asks where his is, and we get dunked again.

Christine tells Frankie his HoH was useless. Cody says they have another girl in the house. Donny says they could start a girl alliance. I love Donny.

Fish.

Talk about Chips Ahoy. Vic loves the chewy ones and doesn't understand how anyone could like the hard ones better. I like the hard ones. And so does Frankie.

Fish.

Derrick says: Movies, grocery list for food....and we get.....

Fish.

Back and they are talking about Jack In The Box. I had Jack In The Box for the first time while I was in Colorado last month. I liked the tacos.

I think Nic got her clothes. Now they are talking about drawer space for their clothes.

Frankie is called to DR. They tell him to request the vacuum cleaner to clean up Zach's mess. Cody tells him to request a vibrator. Frankie is just the person who would do that.

Fish.

Speculation about the upcoming comp. They think an endurance comp that involves water. Speaking of water.....

Fish.

Cody wants to know, if you sharted during the endurance comp, would you stay up there? Christine says.....I don't know what her answer is because I don't care enough to listen.

This is one for the history books, folks! Christine washed a dish! I repeat, Christine washed a dish! Of course, it was just because she needed it for her slop.

We go to fish and then to highlights. Comp time?

Cody won the HOH. Cody, Derrick and Caleb are in the fire room celebrating.

Christine enters to join the celebration.

The feeds are back. Donny/Frankie/Nicole in the KT talking about the comp. It had something to do with past comps. Well, I guess we know how this week is going to play out.

Sounds like it may have come down to Donny and Cody, beards versus the abs.

Christine is making slop in the kitchen. In the Red Room, Pink Cody, Red Caleb, and Yellow Derrick are hyped up rehashing some event. Has HOH already happened? I mention the colors because they are in "uniforms" of a game. Christine comes in, and she's in blue. They are all very excited. This is not good news for something, anything, different to happen. They show off muscles to the camera.

What I don't se is anyone wearing an HOH anything. Lots of overlapping conversation. Derrick does seem to be the center of this, so it might be him. (Total Guess, though) Some kind of race against the clock fill in something, ring the bell. Victoria also in there, looking very pleased. Okay, not Derrick, as he told a Male that "you got the coolest HOH". That means either Cody or Caleb, because Frankie and Donny are not in there.

I think it's Cody who is our new HOH. Frankie does come in and continues the rehash, but he was not allowed to see anything.

And it's confirmed. It was between Cody and Donny.... and Cody won.

Edited by forever1267

Donny is happy to have a friend in the house again. He was lonely. He hopes the game is over soon because he's ready to go home. He doesn't even remember what his real life is like.

Donny says there's no way they can beat six people.

They had boxing gloves for the comp. Counting was involved. That must be why Caleb didn't win.

KatR66   

::::Waves to Forever1267::::: Cody won the comp, Derrick, who is acting like he is on crack, is rehashing the whole thing. He won't STFU.

*waves to KatR66*

They're guessing there will be another Double Eviction. Cody Derrick and Frankie discuss it in the Red Room. Victoria and Christine and Caleb are also in there. They're trying to guess what will be the upcoming competitions, Christine says "they need another circle one" (?) and they know there is the guess Who Did What Before Whom This Summer? one.

In the bathroom, Nicole and Derrick also rehash the competition while brushing their teeth. Back in the Red Room, Frankie jumps on Cody, his new new Best Hunky Friend in the house.

Shouldn't tonight be a night they have alcohol? To celebrate someone's return? No? Dry Parties for the summer.

Speaking of exciting, Donny and Nicole are lying on the living room couches.

A depressed Nicole lies on one couch and Donny lies on the other. Donny says he doesn't know what he would say to Julie when he gets evicted.

Nicole can't believe there's only one HoH. Derrick says he's thinks this week will be a double eviction and maybe another double next week, or they extended the season.

Derrick and Nicole chat on the living room couches, but Derrick keeps asking about the Jury House. Like he's ever going to see that at this rate.

Still in the Red Room are Christine, Frankie, Cody, and Victoria, who philosophically ruminate that, with someone back in, they are at the same place in life as yesterday in their race to the money. That's like deep and stuff.

Frankie calls out to the camera, as he snuggles, "Everyone loves Cody! 'Cause I do!"

Looks like Derrick might be cooking tonight, but it's still fish, this time with cheese.

Christine, meanwhile, seizes her chance to lay by Cody's side, once Frankie goes to get him some water. That ass is gonna be sooo puckered by nominations tomorrow.