Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 9 - HOH: Cody

Magpie   

Well, at least the stupid BotB twist is over. Yeah, we're that desperate to find something positive to say.

angelmi   

We got feeds, Cody is unpacking and the rest are getting Nicole up to date. Donny and Nicole in the kitchen talking with Frankie, Caleb, and Christine talking about Kathy and Zingbot, she hates that she missed him.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Derrick, Caleb, Cody and Frankie talking about Nicole being back is such a bad thing, they have to win HOH and send them back to jury. They have to have class and not throw people under the bus. They think it is unfair that Nicole has been making out and watching movies. She is not helping the game coming back. Bitter cakes big time, Derrick says his wife will kick him in the nuts if he lets a girl beat him.

Edited by angelmi

In the fire room, Derrick is telling Caleb/Frankie/Cody that there's no reason for any of them to go behind closed doors with "her." If you're going behind closed doors with her it will be assumed you are throwing people under the bus. They have to win HoH and put her and Donny up and get them out one after the other.

Derrick says they didn't get a chance to go watch movies and make-out for a while. As if Nicole chose to do that.

They slam Christine for her behavior with Cody. Cody says he's not married, so I guess in his mind he isn't doing anything wrong when he's got his hands all over another man's wife. What's that commandment about coveting thy neighbor's wife?

Frankie thinks Zach trashed him in his exit interview with Julie.

Now Derrick says that the rumors in the house dropped drastically after Hayden and Nicole were evicted and Donny was the only one spreading rumors. It's not a rumor if it's true, guys.

angelmi   

Caleb wonders if Zach gave Julie a rose. Nicole did not see. Caleb bitching about the dart board being taken away. Donny tells Nicole her picture looks so much better in color, she thanks him. He is starving, they have a pizza in the oven will be done in 5 minutes. She tries to tell them about jury house but BB keeps telling them not to talk about production.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Donny tells her about the fruit loops and the skittles being drawn. Victoria is watching them while she picks her mascara off. Christine went to DR and the boys are back in the fire room bitching about Donny have a new person to work with.

These guys are so sure they are going to win HoH. It would be sweet if Nicole or Donny won. They will be falling over themselves to save their own asses "behind closed doors" with them.

Frankie points out that no one has gone in the Hive room since she left.

Cody wants to know what gives Nicole the right to come back in the house and ask to talk to people. Um, game rules give her the right?

Caleb is pissed that Donny/Vic/Christine are at the KT table with Nicole. I guess everyone is supposed to pretend like Nicole isn't even there. She's a ghost.

angelmi   

Victoria is in the fire room with the guys and Derrick is still on fire, even at Christine for talking to Nicole, he says Victoria was better then Christine by not talking to Nicole. Frankie goes out and hugs Nicole and says he is glad she is back. Derrick is really on fire about her being back, he would rather have Jo or Zach back but Nicole. She has beat him in too many comps.

Derrick is now warning Vic to not talk to Nicole. Vic says Donny was telling Nicole about events in the house the last week. How dare he speak to Nicole?

I just can't with these guys anymore.

I head to the KT. Nicole tells Frankie and Donny what a great guy Hayden is. Frankie makes an announcement that Nic and Hay are together. She denies it. Frankie disappears. Let's hope it's forever.

Donny tells Nicole they are all in the fire room plotting. She knows. She goes to the SR for avocadoes and blames Zach when she can't find any.

Nicole tells Cody and Donny that they had unlimited candy, chips, etc. in the jury house. If I were her, I wouldn't be rubbing that in anyone's face, especially the other girls, who have been on slop all week.

angelmi   

Christine goes to the fire room after DR and Derrick and Victoria are in bed side by side and he whispers to her about how they are going to go after Nicole. In the kitchen, Caleb takes 3 pieces of pizza, Donnie, Nicole, and Cody gets one piece, Caleb inhales his and goes back for the final piece. Frankie wants fish tacos. They tell Nicole about the stuff hidden and parole party all night. They ask if she knows if the show is going to go longer, they did not tell her anything. I think she told Frankie that his sister was in the audience, I think I heard him say that in the bedroom.

Crunch, crunch, crunch go the chips in Nicole's mouth.

Frankie is back. So much for disappearing forever. He asks Nicole if they mentioned anything about extending the season. She says no. He thinks there will be another double eviction.

Now Caleb and Donny are telling Nic about their stuff going missing and they are sure Zach was the culprit. Caleb better be careful about who he talks to, he may be accused of throwing people under the bus. This idiot may accuse *himself* of throwing people under the bus.

angelmi   

Derrick says if either Donny or Nicole beats his ass at HOH comp, then he deserves to go on the block and go home, (PLEASE)

Frankie says he and Cody clean the whole kitchen today and Caleb washed one spoon and vacuumed one corner of the kitchen, He laughs and says that is all he did. Derrick is out of the bedroom but still not talking to Nicole, she asks if someone has some clothes she can change in to. Frankie thinks Zach is at peace for going home and he had the best exit.

Frankie is now the one committing the cardinal sin of speaking to Nicole. He is telling her that he and Cody cleaned the whole KT themselves. Caleb washed one spoon and vacuumed on little corner. Caleb protests by saying he swept before he vacuumed. Aaaaannnnddd....Frankie says "I can't believe you saw my sister's billboard!" Thank OGG, we are dunked in the tank and don't have to hear anymore.

We come back, and Nic asks Vic if she has a hoodie or something Nic can borrow until she gets her clothes. Vic says sure. It's the ultimate betrayal, I'm sure.

Nic tells Donny that Hayden misses him. Donny calls Hayden his son. Sweet.

RECAPPERS! GRAB A LIFEVEST! We get dunked in the tank repeatedly because these assholes can't stop talking about forbidden topics and singing.

Talking about sleeping arrangements. Nic asks the girls if they are off slop tonight. They have one more day. I hope they both end up on slop again next week.