MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 8 - HOH: Derrick and Frankie

Derrick and Frankie go to the Hive. Derrick wants to stay HoH. He thinks next week will be an endurance comp and Frankie has a better chance of winning that then Derrick. He says he won't backdoor Frankie this week, but he doesn't give his word. They want Donny and Zach up next to each other. If Donny wins veto, they put up Vic, but Derrick doesn't know if they should send home Vic or Zach in that sitch.

They plan on bringing Zach/Caleb/Cody/Christine into the HoH and telling them three of them have to go up. They are telling Zach he is going up but he isn't the target.

Derrick and Frankie in the Hive room. They plan to put Donny up with Zach. They are going to tell Donny that the house wanted him up with Victoria, but they are putting him up with Zach to give him a chance to play a better BotB. They also plan on telling him that he isn't the target.

Frankie: I hope this is a weak of healing.

Me: Heh.

Frankie thinks next week will be a double eviction and then the HoH comp will be the five HG's against the five jury members with one winner from each team. Then, obviously, the winner from the jury would be back in the game. So close, yet so far, Frankie.

Now they are talking about how recognizable they will be outside the house.

Derrick feeding Frankie a load about why he wants to stay HOH this week (so Frankie can do endurance for him next week) and tells him that the only person that could put Frankie up is him and there's no way that's going to happen. Lots of laughter. Inside the Hive room AND my living room.

Talk now of Frankie having a picture of his mega mega pop star sister in his HOH basket.

Derrick and Frankie are congratulating themselves on dismantling Donny's alliance. Donny had an alliance?

Derrick can't wait to see a picture of Frankie's Pop Star Clone sister. Frankie can't wait to see a more recent picture of Derrick's daughter. Tropdreams can't wait to see Zingbot destroy these morons.

Things break up in the Hive. We keep getting dunked in the tank. I wish I had learned to swim.

Boy Skippy is trigger happy tonight with his To The Fish Finger.

Derrick and Cody talking alone now. Derrick telling Cody that he and Frankie did rock paper scissors and Derrick is going to remain HOH this week. Cody asks if he is going up and he said they all still need to talk about it, but he wants to make sure Cody doesn't get put up on his side of things either way.

In the rock room, Derrick tells Cody the plan for him to stay HoH. He says he'll keep Cody safe but Cody needs to win HoH next week. Cody volunteers to go up as one of Frankie's nominees.

Vic comes in and the strat talk ends. Cody and Vic are going to sleep. Derrick goes to the LR.

Caleb, Vic, Derrick, Donny, Frankie and Christine in the LR where a game of Jenga is taking place. I can't believe they got games to play already.

Christine keeps accusing Derrick of trying to sabotage the game. Like the point of the game is to help the other players win by keeping everything balanced. I guess this is her problem in general. One of them anyway.

Christine yawns real big while watching their exciting Jenga game. I yawn real big watching them watch their exciting game of Jenga. This might actually work better than my insomnia meds tonight.

Still the same group in the LR. Cody is sleeping in the rock room. No sign of Zach anywhere.

I recently played a game of Jenga where the blocks were super duper sized. Add in the factor that we were outside, it was extremely windy, and we were all shit faced, it was a fun game to play and watch. This game? Not so much.

Frankie says they made a big deal of his fight with Zach on tonight's episode. Skippy keeps sending us to fish every time we come back and Frankie is still talking about it. Hmm...

Derrick is laying on the floor and says the price tag for the table is still on it. He can't believe that it cost almost a thousand dollars. $995 he says before Skippy again sends us to fish. He comes back and says it's real wood, a nice table, but a $1000 is a mortgage payment. I'm with Derrick on this one. Then again, I can't remember how much I paid for my coffee table. I'm pretty sure I would remember if it was that much.

OGG these people are so boring. No one is saying anything. Total silence.

Derrick asks, "Who doesn't get got by Dan?" No one, Derrick. No one. Derrick keeps doing impressions of Frank Eudy.

Now talk of how long it will take before Nicole and Hayden are making out.

Frankie is aghast that they described Jacosta's bowties as "hideous". "What will they say about us?!?" Oh, Frankie. You make it too easy.

Then they start talking about how BB got what they wanted by them back-dooring the HOH. Derrick then yells out to Frankie that they better not be getting that this week. Ooh, he's getting cheeky.

And talk of how much applause Nicole got tonight when she left. A lot they all agree.

Edited to specify that Nicole received applause.

Edited by bookwhore

Frankie asks the room for a favor. If he gets dethroned, and they get HG's choice, will they pick him to play? Derrick says he wants the same. They shake on it. I kind of hope Derrick gets HG's choice now.

And Fish. Or I should say the lack of fish. I guess they are all hiding out with Zach. Oh there they are! There's Blue and Yellow. This is infinitely more entertaining than the actual HGs tonight.

They got alcohol. Caleb puts a couple of beers in the fridge for himself at midnight. They wonder if they got alcohol because they are at the halfway point (half of them gone).

In the rock room, Derrick is getting up close and personal with one of the cameras.

Donny comes out of the DR. Caleb still has two hours until he can eat but he's already stalking the kitchen. Poor food.

He's wearing his stupid checked pants with the bunny slippers and a camo hat. He comes out of the SR and tells everyone that there is some beer and wine in there. They all immediately go for it. Maybe it will liven this group up some. One bottle of wine and six beers.

They think they got the alcohol because they have hit the half way point.

Frankie and Cody are cuddling in the Rock room. Christine joins them. They ask her if she would have won the HOH if she could have played. She says no way she could have won.

Christine is crying over the fact that she didn't get any questions. Says she is hated by all of America. Grasping for reassurance from them or self-awareness? I'll let you choose.

There is so much crap on the floor of the room.

Derrick and Donny in the Hive room. Derrick is telling Donny that he thinks "people" are going to tell him that he should put up Donny and Victoria together. But he doesn't want Donny to go so he wants to make sure that, if he goes up, he is paired with someone that will give him a fighting chance of winning the BotB. Donny said he wants to go up with someone like Beast Mode Cowboy.

Derrick implies that he is low on the totem pole of his alliance. He's such a joker that Derrick. Donny is hard to read. I can't tell if he is buying all of Derrick's BS or if he knows that Derrick is just trying to minimize the damage of nominating him.

Donny told Derrick that he would hate it if he went home before Victoria because he has won challenges and played the game. Derrick tells him that he has to find a way to keep him there without letting on to everyone that he is doing it. Donny asks him if he really wants Victoria to go and Derrick lies and says yes he wants her to go this week. Donny tells him that he wouldn't feel bad sitting on the block if he knew that they were all working together to get Victoria out. He says it would give them all a level of "comfortbility" this week. These people and their made up words.