MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 8 - HOH: Derrick and Frankie

MrsGryn   

No posting until the feeds are back!

If you need something to do, click on Fisty's Box up in the right hand corner of the banner.

Donny unpacks again.

Talk in the LR about the comp. Cody has to poop.

Christine is eating.

Caleb says Derrick promised to hook him up with his sister. Derrick says she looks "just like me" and Caleb says never mind.

Vic tells Caleb just five more hours until they can eat.

Derrick wants Zebra Cakes.

More talk about the comp.

Zach's socks have huge holes in them.

This is it guys, this is all the excitement in the house right after an eviction and HoH comp. We are screwed.

angelmi   

Everybody sitting in the living room talking. Cowboy clown in his hat, sunglasses, tank shirt, checked pants, he has been dancing around the house and trying to wrestle with everyone including Victoria. Now Vic is laying in Christina's lap while Christina pets Derrick's arm. They think there is only 5 weeks left, and the ending is 88 days.

Frankie is in the DR, everyone else in the LR. They wonder where Nicole is right now. Christine wonders if she's with handlers and we get fish. But not before Cody gets a beat down for singing.

Back from fish and they are talking about Saturday Night Live. We get dunked again.

Back again, and Caleb is once again talking about meeting Jerry Jones. Now he shouts out to his NFL friends.

Christine is mad that Julie didn't ask her a question.

Derrick and Cody in the BR, Derrick is worried he whispered something too loud to Cody and Christine heard him. Now he tells Cody that Nicole was throwing Cody under the bus today.

Cody is pissed he didn't win.

Derrick is eating beef jerky and it's all smack, smack, smack.

Now Caleb is there and they are talking about Cody's new hairstyle. I don't like it, myself, but whatever.

Caleb keeps saying how dumb he is for going out on the first question.

Derrick wants to put up Donny and someone who will throw the BoB so they can backdoor Frankie. They bring up Christine, they want her to go up and throw it. She won't do it, she refused once before. They think Donny and Zach. Derrick doesn't want Vic to go up.

Frankie comes in, they tell him that Donny will go to bed early and they will tell Vic she is safe so she can go to bed and they can all sit in the HoH and talk.

Zach comes in and agrees to go up with Donny and throw it. Frankie says he's fine with not staying HoH. I think he is going to put up Christine but I don't know who else.

Vic comes in and they tell her she is not going on the block. She is thrilled.

angelmi   

Donny called to DR the guys go to the bathroom and talking about who to put up and Victoria walks in; they tell her she is not going up this week, she starts crying, Frankie hugs her and takes her to the hive and talks to her and hugs her, I think she will be backdoored if Donny takes himself off.

angelmi   

Victoria goes to bedroom with Derrick and says he has her back and Christine has never been on the block so she is going up, that will serve her right. Derrick says they will have to draw straws to get the others up.

Derrick, in the fire room tells us "That's another win for the boys in blue." He says he's gotta be careful though, if he wins too many HoH's they'll put him up the next week.

In the KT, they are bashing Nicole for being so paranoid. You shitheads, she obviously had reason to be paranoid.

Frankie has his nasty butt on the KT table. Vic joins him. They are looking at the pictures on the wall.

Fish.

Vic talks about Frankie's Pop Star Clone sister and how one of her songs helped Vic get through a break up.

We've been doing a lot of swimming tonight. Skippy has an itchy trigger finger.

Donny says he always beats himself up after losing a comp like tonight's because he should be able to win it since it's not physical.

Vic wants to know what cheeses they have for her to eat at midnight. She's glad to see they have mozzarella. Donny is making slop ice cream.

Christine is eating again. Vic is craving Baked Lays. Tropdreams is craving entertainment. I don't think either one of us is going to get what we want.

Caleb tortures himself by talking about food.

Frankie says "Our season is so great because we do things like lock ourselves in the pitch black fire room when the zombies are coming." Yes, that puts you in the BB Hall of Fame, right next to The Friendship.

Edited because our and are aren't the same thing.

Edited by Tropdreams

I log on for the first time in what feels like forever and find FFF of the KT with comp rehash. This was definitely worth my time. I could be writing. Or reading. Or making my teenage daughter spend time with me. Or hell even watching TV. Why do that crap when I can do this?

Derrick says that he tries to listen to the crowd clap when the winners' names are announced, but he didn't hear any tonight. What to take away from that, I wonder? Hmmm...It's a head scratcher.

FrancisTheFamewhore asks if they think the viewing public knows he's gay. Derrick responds with an appropriately snarky answer.

Christine and Frankie really want Zingbot to come and visit them. Me too. So very much. These egos require some smack downs.

Now talk of the "punishments" each losing HOH has received at the end of the BotB comps.

I stop paying attention to sign the shitload of paperwork my daughter gathered throughout her first day of school today and come back to Donny and Christine in silence in the KT.