Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 7 - HOH: Christine and Nicole

Zach recites a new poem for Nicole. He is really kissing ass here. He pledges his allegiance to her.

Oh no, Christine just said she hopes her husband tells her what's new. She must be the other HoH. OGG, this week is gonna suck. I demand a raise.

Donny is icing his foot or ankle. He must have hurt it in the veto comp. Maybe that's why the guys helped in into the house.

Cody wants to see what Tim looks like and wonders if he's going to beat the shit out of Cody when he gets out of the house.

Zach says if he would have won HoH he'd be sleeping next to his baby (Nicole) tonight. He says he still might be. Nic teases him that she doesn't like to sleep alone.

sam0920   

I'll give you loads of corn nuts or loads of alcohol. Your choice. It is so funny to watch the hamsters scramble. They have no clue what will happen. Cody is really scared.

FFF of Caleb talking about what he said to the cameras while he was waiting for everyone playing HoH. He said that his biggest fan will get to go to Texas and go hunting with Beast Mode Cowboy. Not a single person runs to sign up for that.

Cody says he would give his left testicle to not have to sleep in the freezer room tonight.

I refuse to go over the rules with you people, again.

I'll take the alcohol.

Zach is really working Nicole. He asks her to go on a hammock date with him tonight. She agrees. She's playing along with his bullshit. He swears he didn't vote to evict her, she doesn't believe him.

HoH comp was a question/answer game. One of the questions was about people who have not cast a vote. Zach says it was Joey and Poo.

sam0920   

I have an extra bottle of Patron Silver I am passing to TropDreams.

Hammies all talking over each other about the comp. questions that threw them off.

FFF of the LR with all nine HG's. Nothing of interest here. Can I see the fish, please?

Guess where Christine is! Bet you don't know. She's right next to Cody and is leaning on him. Her husband is gonna send her divorce papers instead of a letter.

I'll take the alcohol, too, but I have to be up early.

It just finished here on the West Coast at maybe 1 minute over the hour, so unsure if they cut anything from the East Coast feeds. We didn't see any of the scheming in between commercials like we've seen before.

On the living room couches, Donny, Caleb, and Cody were rehashing what has happened. Donny looks tired but satisfied. Cody does NOT want to sleep in the Ice Room. Tropdreams starts packing to warm up her BBBoyfriend.

Frankie is astounded that he couldn't read something about the people who have not been HOH. He's joined almost everyone in the living room chairs. Victoria, Derrick, Zach, Christine, Nicole. Yes, that's everyone. Victoria wants Derrick to take over Jocasta's bed. Nicole is holding a cold beverage cup to her head. They congratulate themselves on making the jury. Zach doesn't believe he made it there.

Lots of rehashing of the evening's events.

Frankie, not getting enough attention, brings out lemons. Christine is lightly stroking Cody's arm. Skippy even gives us a close up of it. Let's just hope Christine and Tim have that Celebrity Free Sex Card, so Christine doesn't get in too much trouble.

Talk turns to Rachel and Jeff's seasons and how far they got. Perhaps one of them showed up for HOH? Continued rehashing of the evening's events.

sam0920   

Caleb gets his letter but wants to read it first so he doesn't say anything dumb. Crockett. Crickets.

Forever I have Irish whiskey. & belvedere. Take your pick.

9 comes early in the morning so I'm out

Caleb got his basket. He didn't get any food. He got a shirt and some sunglasses. He got a picture of his twin (OGG, there's two of them) brother. The letter is from his mom. She tells him not to boast too much. Thank you Caleb's mom, I hope he listens to you.

Whine Mode Cowboy whines that he didn't get any candy, he can eat it next Thursday. He wants to go to the DR to bitch about it but Smart Skippy is on duty tonight and won't let him in.

sam0920   

Frankie can't read, can't do math so he was not even close in the competition. Poor little annoying broadway riding on his sisters coattail boy.

Frankie said he had a hard time with the HoH comp because he misread something. He says he can't read and he can't do math. I vote that all comps from here on out have both reading and math. Lots of it.

Caleb gets called to the DR.

We briefly go to highlights and it's at the part where Jeff makes a joke about Vic and the crow story. I liked that joke. For those who don't have the feeds, here's what happened: Vic once told a story about being picked up and carried away by a crow when she was two years old. Jeff was introducing a clip where Cody and Hayden were in the HoH and saw on the spycam that Vic was coming upstairs and weren't happy to see her coming. Jeff made a joke that the guys pretended to have been carried away by a crow. He says he's joking but he's sure Vic would have believed it. The funny part is, he's right.

Nicole spews out a bunch of medical terms and it makes my head spin.

Nicole and the girl I forgot was in the house (Christine) talk in the hive room. They promise not to ever, ever, ever put each other up.

Frankie barges into the hive room and comes clean on working with the other side against Nic and Hayden.

Nicole: "I don't even get who the other side is."

That? Is this season in a nutshell.

Nicole, understandably, is wary of Frankie. In the midst of his pleas, he farts which would make me put his ass on the block just on principle alone.

Nicole tells Frankie she never threw him under Diane's house. Frankie says to put one of the boys on the block and let him vote one of them out.

Frankie: "I chose wrong. I made a big, big mistake. If you (Nic) tell them what I'm saying, I'm fucked. The point is, they are 4 strong to the end. Just think about what I said. Christine will vouch for me. I have no options." Well, yeah, because you spin with the wind.

Frankie says he will prove himself to Nicole. Nicole says how would she know he doesn't just run to the other side. She doesn't trust anyone. He leaves and Christine says, "I don't know what to do with that boy."

Nicole says she knows who needs to go but she can't say it. She says the two of them need to stick together against the boys. Good thing she knows that now.

There is no strategy talk going on tonight. Nobody campaigning to stay off the block. Well, except Zach.

Waiting for the HoH reveal.

In the Hive, Frankie tells Nicole and Christine he was legitimately invested in Nicole and Hayden until he found out that Nicole planned to backdoor him, then he flipped. He says when Nicole threw him under the bus tonight, he was cut from his alliance. (bullshit).They don't anything to do with him or Christine now. He says he is working with idiots on the other side of the house.

He's telling the girls if they both put up two of the boys (Cody/Derrick/Caleb/Zach) then no matter what they have the numbers to get one of them out. Nicole says she's afraid Frankie will flip again. He begs for a chance to prove himself. Nicole is starting to buy into it. Christine remains silent.