Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 7 - HOH: Christine and Nicole

Lisa1060   

Frankie, Cody and Zach are having a chat. Looks like they are making a final 3. Frankie shares that he made a final 2 with Cody the first week in house. They are inviting him to the final 3. There are so many alliances in this house it makes my head spin.

This last hour have been the most exciting in the last 7 weeks,

Nicole seems to be believing everything coming out of Christine's mouth.

I get flipped to Vic and Derrick in the BR. Vic tells him that Donny and Nicole want him out. He says that Nicole is lying to everyone in the house. He thinks Christine is in with her spilling her guts and Nicole will rat her out. Apparently Donny was told he is going home. Why would they show their cards like that? Never mind. Stupid question.

Derrick ends the conversation by saying they are both good and Vic isn't even on anyone's radar so she just needs to stay calm and let everyone else implode.

In the fire room, Frankie and Cody are telling Zach he has to stop playing them against each other. Zach denies doing that. None of it matters now, it was miscommunication.

Frankie says when Zach gets on a roll and says a lot of stuff and he doesn't remember half of what he says, but something seems odd and Frankie will dwell on it for days and get things misconstrued.

Frankie says Christine just cut all of the people she is closest to in the house.

A game of Who Said!

Who said: Me not being a dummy.....

I'll give you a hint - even the Sock Monkey is less than a dummy.

Derrick comes into the fire room and informs everyone that there must be 100 men outside tearing things down and building the HoH comp.

They talk about how many times they have been picked to play veto. And now talking about tonight's veto comp.

Caleb talks about going to jury. You have my vote to go there, asshat.

Bonus Who Said game:

"I don't look like just a dumb Beast Mode Cowboy, I'm good at math."

Cody and Derrick feeding Zach a line about Frankie and Christine working with Nicole and Hayden. Derrick says Nicole and Hayden didn't try to make an alliance with Derrick and Cody because they were working with Frankie and Christine. When their pants go up in flames, someone please save Cody.

Oh Hell, Vic is in the room now. She contributes nothing to the conversation, as usual. Christine comes in and game talk stops. Frankie is there too and he says Nicole apologized to him.

Cody can do math too. He says 9 people are left out of 16, seven people have left.

Frankie asks Caleb if he's mad Frankie talked to Nicole. Caleb says no but he thinks every word out of her mouth is a lie. With this dingus, he will still think that after seeing all of the shows when the game is over.

Cody knows Christine threw him under the bus with Nicole. He is done with her. Fuck Frankie, Christine is the next one out. He tells Zach that Christine told Donny to put up Zach, Cody, Vic and Jocasta.

Frankie comes in and that's the end of that.

Caleb giving Frankie advice on how to repair his damaged image. When you need advice from BM Cowboy? It's not good.

Caleb in the KT now saying that he can't wait until the after party so that they can all be real and be friends. No one responds.

Derrick doesn't want to eat anything heavy because they are going to town in the BY with whatever they are building. They are expecting an endurance comp.

I switch to Zach and Frankie in the Hive room. Frankie thinks everyone is mad at him because he was thrown under the bus. Zach tells him that he had his back and now he will have his. Zach now says that BM Cowboy is the King of the Castle and they have to listen to him. Oy.

They are on constant reassure mode right now.

Christine walks in and says that she feels like she is being avoided like the black plague now. She walks into a room and everyone scatters. Heh.

Frankie says he did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Cody goes to get powder for whatever he's eating. Slop?

Zach says he has always had Frankie's back. Frankie thinks Caleb is mad at him for talking to Nicole. Caleb told him not to talk to her again. Zach says he has to do what Beast Mode Cowboy wants because he's the King of the house. No, really, he said that.

Christine comes in and they congratulate each other on making jury, but that's not good enough for them. They are final three (Frankie/Zach/ Christine).

Frankie is going to make salmon.

Zach tells Christine that people are pissed at her. I'm pissed at her every time she fondles MyCody.

Zach and Christine in the hive room.

He tills Christine that he has her back.

She thanks him.

They leave the hive room.

Zach sings and feeds get duplicated on the living room.

Zach says he's happy Hayden is gone. He didn't find him funny and didn't like him. Derrick says he can't wait to hear what Zach says about him after he leaves. He asks Zach if he's talked shit about him in the DR. Zach says he hasn't and Derrick believes him. Caleb asks him the same and Zach says he did, but only about Amber. He tells Caleb that he said, "Dude, she's not into you." Everyone in the room laughs. Not Caleb. He has no clue and no sense of humor when it comes to his stalker ways.

Zach is yelled at by BB to not talk DR sessions and the conversation ends.

Now Derrick is reassuring Caleb he will get a letter from home even though he isn't going to stay HOH long.

Caleb is saying that Hayden is the only one that could have beat him in the upcoming endurance comp. I hope his delusional ass is the first one out.

Vic told Derrick she is going to throw the comp. She's going to end up a pawn.

They think if the HOH doesn't happen in the next hour, it won't happen tonight. Derrick says they probably wouldn't have them do a long endurance comp in the sun tomorrow and we go to fishes.

Do these people not know the hand washing rules? You sing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star or The Alphabet Song and when you get to the end of the song you are done washing your hands. Vic doesn't even wash long enough to sing one syllable of one Twinkle.

Zach and Cody whispering in the freezer. I don't really care what their saying so I won't recap it. They are both wearing hats, they both have shirts on.

Fish