Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Donny and Nicole

Nicole is reading her letter from her best friend. It's the laughter through tears kinda letter, the favorite emotion of Dolly Parton.

Diet Pepsi, Baked Cheetos, Chocolate and Blueberry Pop Tarts, Starbucks Frappucino, Wheat Thins, and Wine! the music CD is a male country singer who is very hot, but I didn't catch the name. (I'll nominate Tim McGraw. Sigh.)

Donny got a new hat, orange and not unlike Bill Murray's from Caddyshack and some seashells. Oh, they might be those candy seashells like the ones I had in Florida.

Zach noticed they fixed the camera in the 2nd HOH room.

Don't tell the above recappers, but Cody is lying on the HOH bed on one side, and stroking the hair of Christine, lying on the other side of the bed.

HoH reveal. Everyone ohs and ahs over the pictures. Donny got a "Gilligan" hat and some shades. He got Pop Tarts and his CD is Journey. His letter is from his girlfriend. He starts crying as soon as he starts reading it. It's quite mushy. She ends it with the title to Bon Jovi's "Thank You For Loving Me."

Nicole's letter is from her best friend. Her letter isn't as mushy. I don't know what she got in her basket.

KatR66   

Everyone is in the HOH checking out all the HOH's goodies. On Donny's HOH bed lie 3 people, I see Christine, Cody and someone else. There's a closeup of Christine lying flat on her back next to Cody, Close up on Cackles Christine, Cody, (that rat bastard) is stroking her hair and around her ears. Why Cody? Why did you do this to me? Were you trying to make me jealous?

forever, if I yank all of her hair out, that can't happen again, right?

Multiple conversations. Caleb sings but Skippy is asleep at the wheel.

Caleb has found a new victim, Nicole's friend, Mariah. She better start making her plans to disappear now.

KatR66   

Frankie is so rude. He opens up a brand new box of Nichole's wheat thins. I'd be pissed, I love my wheat thins, and so does Nichole since she just got them 10 seconds ago. On the couch Caleb looks about ready to implode.

The Pop Tarts are the hit of the party. Not just chocolate, but Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts, by the way. Martha Stewart would approve.

Overlapping conversations on the food and the letters. The usual. Looks like Luke Bryan is the Hot Sexy Male Country Singer. I will allow that. ("That's My Kinda Night" is hella catchy!)

More silly talk, such as Cody is actually married and / or gay.

KatR66   

Caleb, Zach and Derrick are talking in the eviction room. They are, of course, trying to figure out who will get put up. They guess Donny might put up Caleb or maybe Cody because they put them up. Caleb just made a funny, while Zach looks nervous and pondering the Nom's Caleb just told Zach that the worst thing for Zach to do would be to get paranoid,

Nicole, Donny and Hayden in the HoH. Donny says he's thinking about putting up Caleb and Vic. Nicole would put up Bow and Zach.

Hayden is telling Donny that Christine and someone else said they would put Donny up as a replacement nominee. Caleb wants to get out the outsiders but Caleb gets all of his ideas from Frankie. Hayden thinks they have the votes to get Frankie out.

Donny says Christine wants Cody to go up. She told Donny she was told to put Donny and Bow up against each other in last week's HoH comp.

Nicole says she would backdoor Frankie. Hayden thinks Bow and Zach would beat Caleb and Vic.

They count the votes to get Frankie out. They know Christine won't vote out Frankie. Donny doesn't want to be the one to backdoor Frankie because he doesn't want Frankie coming after him if he stays.

So, as of right now, Donny is nominating Caleb/Vic and Nicole is nominating Zach/Bow.

Neither HoH wants to pick first because neither wants to talk at the nomination ceremony.

Nicole points out that Frankie is playing Andy's game ten times better.

Zach causes too much chaos.

Counting votes again.

Nicole doesn't want to choose Have Nots. Hayden said he would volunteer. He should probably rethink that, since next Thursday is going to be brutal.

BB kicks Derrick's ass for sleeping somewhere other than the bedroom.

Hayden and Donny go downstairs and Vic goes upstairs.

Nicole tells Vic she's not putting her up. Vic says Donny told her she's going up, Nicole plays dumb. Who am I kidding, she's not playing. She tries to make Vic feel better about going up by telling her to think about all the costumes she's getting out of this. Because that's what this game is about.

Things calmed down a little after the strat session in the HoH. Donny was called to the DR, Nicole and Vic were listening to Nicole's CD, then went downstairs and were talking to the rest of the HG's about the CD. We went to a few minutes of fish, then loading feeds.

Now Caleb is in HoH listening to Nicole's CD and various hammies are in the LR.

Zach says what we've all been thinking: Dude, our season is boring. Word.

I'm off to bed. If my neighbors wake me up at 5:30 again, working on their Jeeps in the driveway right outside my bedroom window, you will all see me on the national news: Woman bludgeons neighbors with their own wrench for disturbing her sleep: claims insanity due to late night recapping of the most boring Big Brother cast (Except Cody, of course) ever.

I hope someone from HT recaps my trial.

Goodnight, everyone.

AVorlon   

2:30 AM housetime

There is a large crowd in the bathroom, and they ask Frankie if he thinks Amber is attractive, and what would he do if she wanted to have sex with him. Frankie says she's attractive, but they would both have to be very wasted for anything like that to happen. He says he might let her give him a blowjob, but it would have to be a very unusual circumstance.

In the kitchen, Cody asks Nicole who she's going to sleep with in the HOH room She says she's scared to sleep by herself, so maybe Christine. Cody takes the initiative to go wake up Christine, and tells her that Nicole wants to sleep with her.

AVorlon   

2:45 AM housetime

Nicole and Christine go to bed in the HOH room, where they lay in the dark complaining about all the noise downstairs. That is where the guys are having a late night snack in the kitchen. Nicole says she feels bad about her nominations, but she only has limited choices. She says she'll be able to limit the amount of blood on her hands, by putting up people who were already targeting them.

She says she feels bad for Jocasta. I think she's going to be one of the noms.

Donny goes to bed early, so he's not around.

Skippy is going to fishes lately without the normal BB music. Just silence.

AVorlon   

3:15 AM housetime

Nicole and Christine goo to sleep. In the bathroom, Vic says that she's tired of being on the block. She is in there with Derrick alone, and he tells her that she's not going home anyway. She says she doesn't think so either, but she has to be in every comp all the time, and is always on TV wearing weird costumes.

Derrick hugs her and tells her that she's more than likely on the jury by now. I keep thinking that these might be the most unlikely people to be talking to each other, but it happens every night. He must think of her as a younger sister, or maybe an undercover cop posing as a prostitute.

Derrick tells her to get some rest and kick some ass in the morning.

Edited by AVorlon