Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Donny and Nicole

I stepped away for a while and when I get back, Caleb is pulling Donny into the BR for a talk. He doesn't want to go up. ATEOTD....fish.

Back and....ATEOTD, blah, blah, blah. ATEOTD....

ff174   

Hey, guess what? The couple next door are at. it. again. Last time, they went at it for more than two hours.

Whilst Donny has his one-on-ones, Jocasta, Christine, Frankie and Cody are in the fire room. Frankie and Cody damn near have their tongues in the other's ear. I screencapped it for you all. Oh, it turned out that Victoria and Derrick are there. Unsurprisingly, he is lying on her lap while she is lying down. She's like a barnacle.

I think they are talking about being [Seinfeld reference] masters of their own domain while in the house ... or, in the case of the women plus Frankie, queens of the castle [/Seinfeld reference].

Edited by ff174

hefgypsy, let's hope Nicole's plan to backdoor Frankie goes through so he can't hang on Cody anymore.

Speaking of Cody, He is trying to fall asleep in the fire room and looks like an angel. But Frankie won't leave him alone so he can't sleep. Anyone who messes with me while I'm trying to sleep will regret to forever. Nobody comes between me and my sleep.

Bow and Vic are in the room too. Talk about nothing important.

I get switched to the BR with Donny and Caleb. Somebody gets a beat down for talking about DR sessions. Then Vic gets a beat down for talking about production.

Caleb says there are some people in the house who only care about how much makeup they are wearing. I wonder who he could be talking about......

ff, maybe you should recap the neighbors. It might be more interesting.

Donny now in the Hive with Bow. She pretends to talk game like she knows what's going on. Loading....

Bow starts to say something about the DR and gets the beat down.

Donny has no control over Nicole. Bow doesn't know who Nicole would put up. Not Hayden, Christine, Victoria, Cody, Frankie.

Frankie is the common denominator. His social game is great.

ff174   

Jocasta and Donny.

They meet. They hug.

He tells Jocasta that he told Caleb that he will nominate him if Nicole doesn't They discuss who the second nominee would be. Jocasta infers someone that they apparently have discussed before.

Damn. it seems that they have discussed this before. They keep talking about having to nominate a "her" or a "him," which means I don't know who they are referring to. But they do.

He also keeps referring to the "Big Boys" and how he is afraid of repercussions if he nominates one of them ... which sucks. It means that he is going to wuss out. So, he's dull and has no balls. Nicole will nominate Jocasta and Victoria. Donny said that he wants to nominate a girl and a guy. If he nominates Caleb, that only leaves Christine, which means that either Caleb or Jocasta will go home.

Edited by ff174

BBAD starts with a sin. Jocasta talking about her diary sessions. (Something about a doctor's office.) She's talking to Donny in the Hive Room. Jocasta says Frankie and Christine are the talkers, and they were the ones who got Caleb to agree to put up Amber. Jocasta is sure Nicole she won't put up Hayden, Cody, Christine, Victoria, and Frankie, "which leaves me and Derrick".

Donny says if she puts up Zach, he'll put up Caleb. Donny doesn't want to put up Frankie because of his social game and his competitive nature, having won 3 HOH's. And he'll pull in "his group".

Donny recommends Jocasta keep playing the game she's playing, because look how far it's got her.

*ff174, it's not a schizophrenic with Tourette's Syndrome, is it? Because I had one of those as a neighbor last year*

In the fire room, Frankie and Cody count bodies and beds.

Cody is nervous. Frankie says they don't need to be. Others will put targets on their own backs.

Caleb comes in and says he's sure Donny is gonna put him up. He's ok with it, he would rather go up and have a chance to take himself off than to be backdoored. ATEOTD......

ff174   

Talk about predictable, I just checked. There have been only two wonky votes, this year. In other words, there have been 55 votes and only two of those votes were not with the majority. You want even scarier? Those two votes were for Paola.

So they talk. Dull and duller. Useless and ball-less. I think that I actually dislike Donny more that I did when this evening started. I was rooting for him to win HOH because I figured he wouldn't be bullied into doing what Derrick and Company wanted. But he turned out to be a eunuch.

Talk over and they head to the kitchen.

I'm calling it here. Caleb or Jocasta to leave, this week. If I am wrong, you can nominate me for eviction next week. At least I will go to jury and make enough money to pay the rent for a few months.

Edited by ff174

Vic's turn to talk to Donny, in the BR. Donny is telling everyone the same things so I won't recap it.

I go to the Hive with Nicole and Bow. Nic doesn't want to put Bow up. She doesn't know what Donny is doing. There is just nothing to recap here.

The forlorn Caleb talks to the bedridden Cody and Frankie (should we call them "Cokie"? "Frandy"?) about the future nominees too.

Donny aha moved to the bathroom to talk to Victoria, who plays with her own version of Amber: her hair. He's talking about the pressure, Man, of being HOH.

Now Jocasta is in the Hive Room with our other HOH, NIcole. She's talking about her conversation with Donny. Nicole is talking about the pressure, Man, of being HOH. She wants to talk to Donny about how they can't put up strong guys because they will come back against them.

So, yes, nominee blah blah blah. Nicole's kinda plan right now is Zach and Victoria, but again, depends on Donny. God forbid a woman in this house think without consulting a man!

ff174   

No, forever they just shouldn't be together. Someone should take a gun and put them out of their misery ... I'll be right back.

The Eunuch and Victoria talk in the bathroom.

Forget them. I will check out Jocasta and Nicole. And guess what? She's whining. It's hhhhaaaarrrrrrdddd!. She says that Jocasta would never be her target then immediately backtracks almost saying that she may have to nominate her. Her exact words:

"I do not want to put you up, 100%. And if there is a way around it ..."

Which is the BB equivalent of a political non-denial denial.

She also has Donny-itis, which means that she doesn't want to put up a couple of guys that would come after her.

So, we have a wussy and a pussy as HOHs. You decide who is whom

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Nicole is backtracking even further. She has gone from "100%" not putting Jocasta up to telling her if she has to and if she wins POV, she would definitely take her down.

The fabulous jerrye said it best during his Chronicles of Cheese, yesterday.

I miss Rachel. And, I hate myself and FUG for thinking that.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

HOH time.

I fucking HATE HOH reveals. I don't need to see useless and duller-than-shit cry. I hope all their relatives and pets have died.

Dear Donny:

Everyone whom you ever cared about has croaked. That includes your pet goat.

Sucks to be you.

Signed,

FUG

PS: Would you be interested in All Stars?

Edited by ff174

Victoria gets another hug out of Derrick. She's crying again because, you already know.

Skippy gets bored and keeps the audio in the bathroom but the video on the DR door. Frankie quotes the Newly Missed Rachel "Nobody...." line. Christine, Jocasta, Derrick, and Victoria are also in there.

It's HOH TIME!!!!!

They seem genuinely excited to see Donny's stuff, which includes a picture of his brother and of Donny clean shaven. Donny is apparently very cute.

Mountain Dew, Pickled Eggs (?), Sour Patch Kids, Reese's, and a new Outfit for Donny among the items.

KatR66   

"Who wants to see their HOH room!?!?!" exclaim D and N. The Hammies are just so happy and filled with glee and head to the stairs. Donny says "I have to get some water" Ha! When they finally are all accounted for upstairs Donnie opens the HOH room with a flourish. The HG's are squealing with delight. They are looking at pictures of Donny's family, his brother, who he tells them only has one arm and they exclaim over pictures of his girlfriend. The shock and surprise that Donny's family and GF don't look like the cast of "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" ... is apparent. Donny seems happy.

Edited by KatR66