Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Donny and Nicole

Tsylyst   

Derrick and Jocasta in the Fire Room. Derrick is bolstering her because she feels like she looked stupid being the first out of the comp.

She thought she had the right answer so she was smiling so big and then was the only wrong answer. She's BAWLING because "I just really need to SEE THEM! I can only see them in my MIND!"

Her kids, of course. But you could insert any number of funny things. Her family, her favorite TV shows, the poor orphaned horses that Victoria stole her Fake-Ass Hair from...anything.

Derrick tells her there's nothing wrong with crying. Oh geez, she's really going at it now. Curled up with her head in his lap screech-crying.

angelmi   

Poor Derrick having to console Jo who is bawling her eyes out, she wanted HOH so bad to see pictures of her kids and she knew every answer, so why was she the first one out.

Donny says he's had a bad day. He was thinking today that he wasted the summer coming here to live with a bunch of juveniles.

Bow is having a meltdown in the fire room. She really needs to see her family. Derrick is comforting her. She's going to see them. They are watching her right now. He's giving her a pep talk. She falls into his lap and he hugs her. She continues to cry into her microphone. My poor ears.

ff174   

Oh fer fuck's sake. Jocasta is wailing and crying (but not t-t-t-t-t'ing) into Derrick's chest. She is worried that she looked like an idiot on national TV because of how she performed in the HOH. I am talking some potential snot bubbles if we wait a little bit. She just went into the "Pitchers Speech". You know, when fool hammies claim they wanted to win HOH just to get "pitchers" of their husbands, wives or miscreant children ... who are probably having a whale of a time now that mom isn't busting their chops all summer.

Derrick is being a real good guy. I know we all bash on him, but he is pulling every trick in the book to cheer her up .. including the fact that she is probably safe even with the current HOH's.

Edited by ff174

Lisa1060   

Rehash of the HOH competition.

Frankie thinks the set was Beeeeutiful!

They are still surprised it wasn't a double eviction and had prepared for this - but how do you really prepare for this?

Frankie wonders where he will sleep tonight. He tells Donny he gets to sleep with Nicole. It went over Donny's head.

Nicole and Donny were in Bee room a few minutes ago. Donny's wheels are turning because he tells her that Derrick, Frankie and Cody have never been on the block, but they need to know how it feels.

Zach is talking to Nicole now in the SR and he tells her that he volunteers himself to be nominated, and that he expects her to put him up. She thanks him, then starts thinking. Nicole tells him she might put up Victoria and Jacosta up. Zach thinks that is a great idea and that's who she should put up.

Zach wants to know what she and Donny talked about privately. She doesn't want to discuss this with him. He is badgering her...douchebag. He's going to talk to Donny, and get the scoop. He says again, "who is your target?"

She leaves the SR disgusted

Edited by Lisa

JM8   

Zach says casually to Nicole, "I expect you to put me up" but then encourages her to put up Victoria and Jocasta as soon as she opens her mouth... "Oh yeah, no hard feelings."

Zach doesn't think that Donny and Nicole are working together.

Zach also thinks Nicole should tell him who her target is. But he promises he won't tell anyone.

Christine put something orange on her tongue and now it's blue. Derrick just finished giving Jocasta a pep talk. Caleb's laying on the green couch. Zach walked up to him and Caleb said how hard that competition was. He's so bad at math, apparently.

Nicole and Cody whispering in the BR. I can't hear most of what they are saying, the KT crew is making too much noise. I did hear Nicole say Cody isn't going up. Good girl, Nicole.

Nicole trusts Derrick.

Christine comes in and talk switches to the comp.

JM8   

Cody and Nicole don't what Donny thinks about anything because Donny keeps things to himself, you should try it sometime! Cody's obviously concerned about someone putting him up. Nicole mentions to Cody that Zach probably wanted her to put him up because he wanted more air time to say what he has to say.

Derrick: I'm going to pull a Zach- Let it go, can't control it anymore. Please burst out into song with an accompanying dance number. Please?

Zach says he threw the competition. While his ego is growing and his honesty is shrinking, Caleb comments on Victoria looking in "Every. Single. Mirror." that she passes.

Frankie is sitting on Nicole's lap asking to sleep in HOH, while Caleb is hating on all the boys that cuddle with Nicole.

Nicole: "I don't cuddle with Zach!" Well said, Nicole. Well said.

JM8   

Victoria sat down across from Caleb, and he looks like he's about to blow. Besides Victoria "Looking in Every. Single. Mirror," she also needs to chew her food with her mouth closed.

Zach walked over to them and sighed. No one likes you, Zach.

Nicole is getting awkward because Christine is questioning her about her showmance in the kitchen with almost the entire house as witness. Or maybe she just sounds awkward and she's being bashful. I can never tell.

Caleb's complaining about Amber to Derrick and Zach, and they both look bored. They made excuses and walked away.

Donny's in the kitchen being goofy.

ETA: I have to go, bye!

Edited by JM8

Lisa1060   

I hear Nicole announce that there are only 4 girls left in the house. That all girls alliance sounds pretty good right now, but that will never happen.

Christine is giggling so loud that the other voices are drowned out in the kitchen.

I hear BeastmodeAssboy talking about Amber and wondering which goodbye speech that Julie showed Amber...

Other feeds shows Zach and his lover in bed talking game. They will make up Nicole's mind for her. Donny is another story.

Nicole brings up backdooring Frankie to Derrick. He's down with it. They talk about some agreement they have. She wants to talk to Derrick some more tonight.

Hayden comes in and tells Nicole she's in his bed and he's coming in. She teases him that he could be going on the block.

I get switched to the Hive where Zach is slurping something out of a bowl. No thanks.

I head to the fire room where Frankie and Derrick are talking about nothing.

Now I'm switched back to Nicole and Hayden.

In the Hive, Donny asks who should be the target. Derrick says Victoria. The person that puts up Victoria is in the better spot. Donny isn't in an alliance with Bow but can't nominate her. Frankie thinks Nicole should put up Zach and Donny should put up Caleb.

Derrick says Donny needs to stay HoH so nobody from TAFY goes up as a replacement nom.

Cody now in the Hive with Donny. Donny is happy to get a basket and pictures.

Donny says the bulk of the house never talks to him. Cody says Caleb is a target and Frankie seems to run the house. Donny hopes Nicole doesn't pick first and picks both Vic and Bow. Cody thinks she will pick Zach.

Donny thinks if he noms Caleb he shouldn't hold it against Donny because Caleb put him up the first week. Donny wants to work with Cody (Yay!) and trusts him (Double Yay!). He understands why Cody put him up.

Donny came into the game not wanting to ask anyone to form an alliance. If someone asked him it would be ok, but he didn't want to say anything first because people talk.

They talk about Frankie and how likable he is (really?) and he is everywhere. He's got Christine in his back pocket. Cody is careful what he says to anyone who is close to Frankie because it will get back to him.

Cody feels Zach is easily manipulated.

They are having a great talk and it seems like they are being very honest with each other. I like this pairing. Team Dody for the win!

Cody is excited to see Donny without a beard.

Donny tells Cody about his bad day. Cody asks if he feels better now, Donny says a little bit.

hefgypsy   

May I interject that Frankie and Cody are in the fire room seriously cuddling. Frankie - get away from our boy Cody. He doesn't play for your team. I feel the need to watch some heavy duty, macho NFL Football.

So does Skippy as we go to fish.