MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps Week 5 - HOH: Frankie and Zach

Zach keeps saying something must be a joke but I don't know what it is because I'm still looking at fucking FISH!

Oh good, video just in time to see Frankie's pictures. He got Justin Bieber for music and jumps up and down like a twelve year old girl. Oh, wait.....

Zach gets a letter from his brother and it's sweet.

Frankie's letter. It's from his mom. I don't care what it says.

KatR66   

Back to BBAD. After less than a minute of the Hammies fawning over Zach's HOH basket which seems to contain one or two things that Zach doesn't even recognize, (Was that a boot in there, or a shoe? maybe it's from Zach's uncle he wonders aloud) except a letter from his letter from his lil' brother, I'd almost feel sorry for Zach if he wasn't such a tool. Now we are panned to Frankie and his basket and his letter from his family. Frankie reads it aloud which brings on tears and laughter. To my Forever friends, thank you for the compliment and I will try and make you proud.

Frankie makes a speech about life, the HG's and the game. Everyone looks bored. I know I am. Kisses all around.

They are going through their baskets now. Frankie got a lot of Fig Newtons again. Zach got Ring Pops and is offering them to the others.

I think Caleb is the first to leave. He heads to the downstairs BR.

Both guys got new hats. Hayden loves Frankie's hat and puts it on his head after saying earlier that his hair was really greasy. Gross.

Cody remembers he was cooking pasta and runs downstairs to save it.

Amber and Frankie come downstairs and he tells her he doesn't know what's happening but he'll figure it out. She says she can't trust anyone.

Now Amber and Cody in the KT. He asks if she's ok, she says yes. She doesn't think she should talk to anyone because she can't trust anyone. She won't tell him what's going on. Cody knows it has something to do with Zach and says he can talk to him and tell him to shut up.

Amber leaves and Christine comes in and says she's screwed.

Cody doesn't know how his mom makes pasta.

Well, there's Vic, waiting to suck the life out of the KT.

Cody goes to the freezer to talk to Caleb, because Amber won't tell him anything.

Caleb fills him in and lets him know that Amber is getting an attitude about it. He says her game is in his hands, he'll tell Zach to put her up. Because he's King of the house.

Zach and Frankie in HoH. Zach goes through the whole soap opera storyline again. Frankie is eating, chomp, chomp, smack, smack.

Christine needs to go on the block and throw the BoB. She's being selfish by refusing to throw it.

Plan #723: Zach puts up Christine and Caleb and Christine throws it.

Frankie isn't saying much in this conversation. It's obvious he doesn't want the same thing as Zach.

Derrick comes in followed by Hayden. And then Caleb.

Caleb recaps his conversation with Amber and the aftermath of that.

Rehashcakes.

Caleb warns Zach that if he wants to get Amber out he better backdoor her.

He informs them that Amber threatened to blow up the alliance.

In the Hive, Amber tells Cody that Zach told Nicole the Bomb Squad is still intact and Nicole is on the outside so she could go on the block.

Cody is pissed. Zach is fucking up Cody's game. Cody is no longer talking game to him or in front of Zach. Zach said Cody told him to put up Christine and Nicole. Cody would never say to put up Christine.

Christine told Amber not to trust Cody. Cody looks like he is about to blow.

Meanwhile, in the HoH, Zach is being Zach. Hayden heads downstairs and Frankie asks him to send up Cody.

This should be interesting. Let's wait here for Cody.

Derrick is laying the groundwork for the TAFY mission. He tells Zach he can't wait to here his nomination speech tomorrow. He says Zach should just blow up on people. Zach says he will. Zach is on a power trip right now.

Caleb comes back in but still no Cody. I'm still waiting......

Zach is pacing around the HoH in his HoH robe spouting Corleone-esque quotes.

Now talk about Fitbits. Derrick won't ever take his off again.

Still waiting on Cody.

I see Cody is still in the Hive with Amber so I head down there. He says he's so confused and Zach is out of his mind.

Amber: "This week should be fun."

Cody is in no hurry to go upstairs. He says when Zach went on the block, he was the only one in the Bomb Squad that said he wouldn't vote Zach out. Then Zach slept the whole week.

Another game of Who Said!

Who said: "At the end of the day..."

The winner will receive gets a one night stay in the Have Not room.

After saying he was never taking his Fitbit bracelet off, Derrick is yelled at by BB for taking it off.

In the HoH, Vic is pleading her case to Frankie to not put her up. She says she doesn't want her parents to see that again, blah, blah, blah. Now she's crying. I'm going downstairs.....

Nicole and Derrick on the LR couches not talking.

Zach goes to the DR.

I'm done for the night. I hope someone else is around to recap if/when Cody blows up on Zach. Good night, everyone.

AVorlon   

2:30 AM housetime

Zach and Frankie head up to their HOH room together, after sitting around in the kitchen. Zach says he's so glad that they have the room to themselves tonight. They try to figure out who to put up, but the list is pretty obvious. Victoria and Nicole are givens, and it's just a matter of figuring out who else.

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

3:00 AM housetime

The guys in the HOH room are the Detonators, minus Christine. She's getting herself out of the loop by not being there, but she's downstairs somewhere. The guys say that Caleb just wants to make sure Amber doesn't get nominated, so he can tell her that he's the reason she's safe again this week.

They talk about backdooring Amber, but decide that she wouldn't be on the jury, and they want her there.. That way Caleb will want to leave and join her in the jury house, because he's only there right now to get a country record contract, and he's already gotten his exposure on national TV.

Edited by AVorlon