MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps Week 5 - HOH: Frankie and Zach

Zach says someone has to take one for the team and it needs to be Christine, she hasn't done shit.

Fish.

Derrick has joined the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. Derrick points out that Christine is playing Andy's game from last year. They agree. Derrick doesn't think Caleb will throw the comp, he will have to backdoored.

"What does Christine bring to the table?" "Nothing."

They know that Frankie would never put up Caleb but he would vote him out.

They are on to Frankie, he keeps dodging bullets and putting the heat on others in the alliance.

Zach thinks it's better to send Caleb home first because Amber controls him.

Cody thinks Caleb knows he's going to jury because he talks about jury a lot.

Victoria has had it up to her bejeweled neck in being nominated, and is saying so to Derrick and Cody in the Red Room. Zach comes in and says that Amber is telling everyone that she is her target? Derrick eggs him on.

In the Hive Room, Jocasta and Frankie also discuss nominees, and Frankie tells her she is not his target. Frankie gets called to the DR before digging himself in further. But like gay sex, Jocasta is a giver and she hopes Frankie is a giver too.

In the Storage Room, Zach tells the still Germanitard clad Nicole the ruined plan to get rid of Caleb last week. But we quickly cut to Donny and Derrick in the Have Not room, who are discussing the TAFY choice. (I voted for that one, too. Fight! Fight! Fight!) Derrick says Zach is definitely putting up Victoria. They seem to have hit on the very obvious choice: The Eternal Love Triangle of CoAmLeb.

Donny pulls Derrick into the freezer room to tell him about the TAFY mission. He says he already talked to Frankie about it. They have to choose two people and once they choose they can't change it. The argument has to last for 20 seconds. They are thinking about targeting Zach for this mission because he's a hot head. The argument must start at the nomination ceremony or the POV ceremony but I think it can continue after the ceremonies break up.

I see Zach and Caleb in the Hive so I head over there. Zach is telling Caleb that Amber said she was going after Zach.

KatR66   

Donny and Derrick in the Ice room. The clue taps Derrick on the shoulder and I think he, Derrick, is starting to realize that working with Donny might be the best way to go.

ETA that I accidentally erased most of this conversation.

Edited by KatR66

Zach brings up putting up Caleb with Vic. Beast Mode Cowboy shoots it down. He's already done it once, not doing it again.

Zach says that four people in their alliance have told him that Amber is coming after him and Caleb needs to talk to her. Amber isn't his target.

Caleb informs Zach that when he was on the block, the majority of the alliance was ready to vote him out.

In the Storage Room, Those Girls With Glasses also discuss who will go up. "He" is going to put up Jocasta and Nicole. And Nicole is NOT amused she might go up with Victoria. They're supposed to throw the competition, and these two are NOT throwing a competition. If Caleb wins, there's no one to put up. So I guess the new new new new new new new new new new new new new plan is to backdoor Caleb.

Might some people of the fairer sex be getting a clue?

KatR66   

Zach appears to be tripping all over the place in a private conversation with Caleb in the HR. I'm expecting his head to explode any time now.

Caleb talks to Amber in the Hive. He tells her people have been telling Zach she is going after him. She hasn't said it today. Caleb says but she has said it to Caleb. She says if Zach puts her up she'll out the alliance. She wants to know who told Zach so she knows who not to trust. Caleb tells her it's Hayden, Nicole, Frankie and Christine. He tells her Zach doesn't want to put her up.

KatR66   

OGG! Give these Hammies some alcohol! Amber is being nice to Caleb. He is the true King of the house.

In the Hive Room, Beauty and the Beast Mode are also trying to figure out what's about to happen. Amber says if Zach puts her up, she's going after him next week. Caleb has assured her that Zach will know the consequences of putting Amber up.

"Hayden, Frankie, Nicole, Christine" - Caleb seems to insinuate that they are together and after Amber.

But we cut to the Storage Room, it's Shirtless!Hayden, Cody, and Zach, who are stunned by what Caleb said about Amber. Zach is pretty sure he's putting Christine on the block.

Back in the Hive, Caleb again assures Amber that she is not going up.

I am so KatR66 and Tropdreams are here, because this is so confusing! And I second the request for Alcohol.

Christine knows Zach threw her under the bus with Amber and now she wants Zach out next week. Frankie agrees with her.

Now she bitches to Derrick about Zach. Amber comes in the BR and says she's not talking to anyone in the alliance.

Derrick pulls Caleb into the Hive to find out what that was all about. Caleb fills her in on AllianceGate. Derrick says he never said anything about her. Apparently she was disrespectful to Caleb and he says she needs to fix that or he'll tell Zach to put her up.

Now in the Hive, Christine tells Amber the, well, last plan that she knows about. Christine is sniffling a lot, either from allergies or crying. Not sure.

In the kitchen, Amber asks anyone if it's time for HOH.

Christine tells Derrick that Zach told Nicole (high school much?) about the Bomb Squad, and that she's an "outcast" because she's not in it.

Derrick takes Caleb into the Hive Room. D tells C that Christine doesn't want to talk to anyone in the alliance anymore. C tells D about Hayden, NIcole, Christine, and Frankie talking about Amber going after Zach.

Someone who's NOT talking game is Donny, who's telling the story of when he left his contacts in over night. (I think he was telling it to Jocasta.)

Now Caleb has pulled Hayden into the Hive Room, to go over all of the above. Wait, he says that Amber does not want to talk to anyone in the Alliance anymore. But Caleb also says that if Amber got HOH, she would not go after Zach or Hayden.

I have to be up early. Good luck figuring all this out, Night Shift People!

Frankie and Zach in DR. HoH reveal coming up.

Derrick, Donny, Vic, Nicole, Bow in the LR talking about nothing of interest. At least to me. Basketball.

And it's time......

Zach yells that he is putting everyone on the block.