MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps Week 5 - HOH: Frankie and Zach

angelmi   

We are back and the lazy have nots are trying to figure when they get to eat again. Jo looks pretty unhappy right now, she knows she will be on the block again.

angelmi   

Amber is cleaning the have not room.

Frankie is cooking dinner.

Everybody else is sitting in kitchen talking.

Caleb in the freezer room eating something. He tells us that the bracelets suck because he is one of the most active people in the house. He's right, with all that chasing after Amber, he should be at the front of the pack. Well, right behind Britt, anyway. As for Amber, I'm sure she's breathing easier right no knowing she doesn't have to sleep in the same room as Caleb this week.

Caleb and Nicole complain about having to take cold showers.

Frankie comes in and declares the HoH comp to be fun.

angelmi   

Caleb in have not bitching he had to do it 2 weeks ago, the showers are the worst. He showered twice today so he won't be taking another for a while, Nicole tries out the bed, hates them. Caleb is worried about Zach as HOH. Frankie comes in and Caleb warns him that he will win BOB so think about who you put up.

angelmi   

Derrick and Caleb bitching about have not, Derrick continues to use the F word every sentence he says, Caleb says he never cussing in front of his mom not even the word crap. Caleb worried that his clients will believe he is lazy.

Everybody else is excited that they get their own beds now.

angelmi   

Zack and Frankie hugging in the hive room and start discussing who they are going to nominate. Donny and Jocasta again.

Derrick/Caleb/Zach are trying to figure out how Caleb is one of the least active in the house over Zach, Vic, and Bow. Derrick thinks it could have something to do with arm movement. Zach plays pool all the time and uses his arms, but Caleb says he always plays pool with Zach. Christine walks all the time, but she's a have not too.

Derrick says "We are beasting this thing."

Frankie wants to talk to Zach now about noms because after he sees pics of his grandpa he's not gonna feel like talking game. They go to the hive to talk. Zach wants to give Frankie 100% control. Frankie wants him to put up Donny and Jocasta, but he veto's that because he feels he has Donny in his back pocket. Neither wants to put up Nicole because she's a have not.

Caleb is the target this week. At this time, Frankie is thinking about putting up Hayden and Donny and pull off Hayden with POV and put up Caleb. This could change two minutes from now.

Zach refuses to put up Donny. He is going to tell everyone he has no idea who Frankie is putting up. He will tell Donny he doesn't know why Frankie put him up.

They don't think anyone else would go home over Caleb. They are good with their plan for now and break up the conversation.

angelmi   

Everybody sitting around the living room talking and waiting for HOH. Derrick is yawning and rubbing his eyes; he may not make it that long. Christina needed a big strong man's help and only Donnie jumped up to help her. Then Frankie needed helping putting a big pot of food he cooked, I think slop, in the SR and Donny ran to help him too, they hugged in SR.

Derrick and Frankie in the Hive. Frankie doesn't want to remain HoH so he wants to put up the person who has won the most and Derrick. Derrick asks if Amber was really just trying to get Donny out or was she trying to get out one of the other guys. Frankie says she doesn't think about anything but pretty colors.

Now Frankie is back to saying he wants to put up Donny and Hayden. I'm confused.

They think Donny would put Zach on the block. Donny is called to the DR. He could be getting the TAFY mission now. Fish.

Vic tells Zach if she goes on the block she's not throwing the BoB.

Zach goes to the Hive with Frankie and Christine. Christine says she won't throw the comp either. He wants to put up Amber and Christine. He tells her to throw the comp and earn some stripes for the team. She says no. They don't know who else would throw it. Now Zach thinks Hayden would throw it. Frankie will put up Donny and Bow.

Now Frankie wants to backdoor Amber instead of Caleb. Zach says no way, they already talked about this yesterday, they are backdooring Caleb. The plan changes about every 30 seconds. Frankie keeps pressuring Zach to put up Donny.

Zach says all Hell will break loose when he puts up Amber. He thinks he should tell Caleb ahead of time.

Here comes Hayden, Zach pitches his plan to Hayden about putting him up with Amber. Hayden thinks they should put up Amber/Vic on one side and Donny/Bow on the other, that way if Caleb wins POV, they can still get rid of either Amber or Bow.

Hayden won't commit to throwing the comp.

Plan #437: Zach puts up Caleb and Vic and Caleb throws the comp. If Caleb wins POV and uses it on himself, they send Amber home.

Hayden wants to get rid of Amber and Bow because they would put up one of the alliance members, Caleb wouldn't.

These idiots have changed their minds so many times my head is spinning. I have no idea what's going on now.

Zach takes Vic to the fire room and tells her she's not going on the block. They have three plans and none of them involve her. I'm sure her name was thrown around quite a bit in that last conversation but it changed so much I'm afraid I'm the one going on the block.

Now Zach is talking to Donny.

Plan A: Zach puts up Caleb and Vic and Frankie puts up Cody and Christine.. I knew I heard Vic's name. But they need to leave MYPerfectCody out of this plan. He tells Donny that Vic is the target and Caleb would (hopefully) throw the comp.

Plans B & C include putting up Derrick or Hayden up against Christine.

Zach is now talking to Cody about the plan, but this version doesn't include putting Cody on the block, Zach would never do that.

Cody says that people want Donny out and he's not down with that. He just took one for the team by getting Britt out instead of Caleb and they owe him.