Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 4 - HOH: Cody & Frankie

Zach jokes with Nicole about still stewing about bed-gate and she gets pissed. She runs to the bedroom and Zach apologizes about being an ass. I don't care about any of this, other than Nicole took her glasses off! I finally got to see her glassless.

Now to return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

ff174   

BedGate rears its ugly head. Zach and Donny say something about the sleeping arrangements that makes Nicole upset and she throws a hissy, stomping into the bedroom. Zach and Donny follow and apologize; everyone is happy.

There are too many happy people in this fucking house. No knock down, drag outs, no sex, no racism, no controversy ... just a bunch of nice hammies. Now, one of the more recappable hamsters is out the door, and I am stuck with Donny the Good and Jocasta the Dull ... not to mention Victoria the Barely Breathing.

Nice job, FUG.

So, 10 hamsters sit in the living room laughing, joking and singing Kumbaya

We need to send Aaryn, VGM and Amanda in there. They will have all the women scratching each other's eyes out and the boyz sissies crying.

Edited by ff174

Caleb sings "I want to wrap you up...." The rest of that lyric includes carpet and duct tape.

Oh great, Zach announces they are having a talent show. This ought to suck. And to prove this, Christine tells a joke nobody gets. Then Vic tells her crow flying away with her story.

sam0920   

I must be behind because I have only heard Vic's story about the bird a trillion times. It's up there with her vehicle violation stories that have been related only several hundred times. She is innocent and the cops were wrong each time.

Derrick laughs and I think she should be deported for stupidity and overall boringness alone.

Really chica. Two stories????

I understand why Vic pisses people off. Why? Cause her lame ass story about a crow picking her up as a baby has resulted in 15 minutes of "are you sure it was a crow?" "there's no way it could be a crow." "it was probably a ......

Like ff said up above, I am completely over this group of hammies. They bore me with their niceties.

sam0920   

The choice of an animal to be. Sea lion. Favorite flavors. Watermpelon strawberry almond.

What the hell is in Jocastas breasts? Unfortunate color splashes?

Where would visit? Thailand Ireland Atlantis. Bahamas???

How the hell do they get to Atlantis. We can only hope the drown...

Eta for the damn autocorrect. Do I even know what I meant? Damn phone.

Edited by sam0920

ff174   

The hammies-in-wait are playing a stupid fucking game ... I know. Hard to fathom. Said game is asking hypothetical questions.

Zach: "If you could be an animal, what would you be?"

Someone, I think Nicole (who else could it be?), says a unicorn. After everyone finishes laughing (with Jocasta nearly becoming dehydrated from doing so), Zach protests that a unicorn is not an animal and, therefore, an invalid answer.

There are rules to this stupid fucking game? Asking a question about what is physically impossible is within the rules yet wishing to be a mythological animal is not?

Moron

What famous person would you want to be?

Tiger Woods

Lebron

Oprah

Jennifer Lawrence.

... are some choices. And, if I were Tiger Woods, I surely would not have messed around on that ex-wife of his.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Zach is asking the questions

If you could find out when you were going to die, would you want to know?

Dumb question. Next.

What is your favorite holiday?

ff: Festivus

How old were you when you first kissed someone?

Victoria: "Eight."

Whore.

Edited by ff174

sam0920   

Amber is so dead. She named two favorite fruits. Mango & papaya. Caleb yells that she only had one choice.

Amber exits stage right.

sam0920   

"When have you cried in here"

Jocasta said she never cries. We all call bullshit due to the theatrical wailing. She makes me feel like I was in church. I haven't been in 25+ years but I recognize those tricks.

*ff take over*

ff174   

Amber is whipping up something to eat. Caleb is standing right next to her, watching. It's wonder he can stand to be in per presence seeing as he just fell in hate with her.

Now, Frankie is imitating the Zingbot. If I remotely liked him, I might find them funny. But, the fact that I want him to die in a fire is working against him.

Meanwhile, Brittany has retired for the evening. She currently has one of her hands parked on her ear, trying to drown out Frankie ... like that will work. There might be a few deaf people on the lot that can't hear him, but that's about it.

Thanks, sam, but I am outta' here.

Edited by ff174

sam0920   

Frankie trying to be Zingbot. He is lame but the HGs love it. His only good zing. Donny you will never be have not because you will live on the leftovers in your beard.

Ok, since sam and ff are out, I guess I'll tag in.

Amber and Caleb cooking in the KT. They have made pigs in a blanket, deviled eggs, pizza and some other things. They want to make more but can't decide what.

Amber is a taster and pops something (bacon?) in her mouth then spits it out. Caleb throws her under the bus with BB.

Crap, I switch to the LR to find the guys all using English accents.

Talk about what everyone requested for their HoH baskets. I don't care so I tune them out.

Now mocking of Nicole's accent.

The guys want to use the jack shack. The girls ask why they don't just use the shower. Zach says it's too hard standing up. Again, I hear it, you read it. That's how it works.