Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 4 - HOH: Cody & Frankie

Zach says it couldn't have worked out more perfectly. Derrick throws a wet blanket on the situation and says "Unless there's a twist." Maybe they should get out of Nicole's bed to avoid the wet blankets.

Fish.

Cody worries that the Expect the Unexpected warning could mean that the dethroned HoH will go on the block. Frankie says no way, maybe there will be an MVP. They rehash the comp.

They break up their conversation.

Into the fire room. Christine bitches about Vic's poor performance in the comp. More rehash of the rehash of the comp.

In the Hive, Britt is crying and Donny is trying to cheer her up. She doesn't feel like she has friends in the house. She thinks Cody s going to put her up. She doesn't give him the attention like the other girls.

Fish.

Donny and Britt wonder what time nominations will be and why they won't have any Have Nots this week. Donny thinks there could be a luxury comp or the dethroned HoH is put in solitary confinement.

Britt is going to take a shower. Not so fast, Britt. Here comes Bow to talk to her. Donny leaves. Britt says she doesn't know why she's being such a baby.

More comp rehash. Don't these people ever get tired of repeating themselves?

Great, another week of Caleb parking it in the HOH bed. Frankie tells Caleb he is returning the favor by letting Caleb sleep with him. Any other season of BB this offer would be met with a gracious 'no', but Caleb gladly accepts. Then he proceeds to bend Frankie over and they joke about how he *accidentally* cupped Frankie's jewels when they tried that move earlier.

I am hoping Cody will win the week-long HOH so we can see Amber up there and Caleb on crazy alert.

ETA: Caleb keeps holding his left pec as it must be painful. You know, the enlarged pec brought on by eating wheat, not steroids. Uh huh.

Edited by thunderstruck

The feeds are looping from last night as I hear Caleb talking about surprising his family after this at Logan's steakhouse. Nope, BB's not on a loop. Caleb is.

Brittany is about to throw-down tonight. Vic is at the center of this storm, because no one wants to sleep with her. Britt is pissed that Nicole acted like it was no big deal to sleep with Vic when she complains about it all the time. Britt and Amber also both just woke up and noticed the stink pile around them. I guess we'll get to see some cleaning tonight. Or Britt might just lose it and kill everyone.

Bed-gate continues as Nicole is incredulous at the anger directed at her because everyone should be able to have a bed. All the while Frankie keeps jumping on any male who happens to come within a dick's length of him. Zach just got the latest humping.

Cody starts to talk about wanting some white Ray Bans to pop the lens out of. Yeah, I don't get that. At all.

Oh, here we go, Brittany and Nicole pop it off in the kitchen. Back and forth and it's hard for me to take Nicole seriously. She just wants Britt to know she doesn't want to fight about anything. Britt says they're cool. Nicole is at that age where she doesn't know when to recognize when a disagreement is over and shut the fuck up. She continues to apologize and Britt continues to explain herself. Bottom line: Nicole is oh so sooooorry. (hold the 'O'). Britt says it's all good but she has that underlying tone that says "I'm still considering smothering you in your sleep."

ff174   

There has been an extensive conversation about who is sleeping where. It has been going on for about 5 minutes which means that it has been going on about 4 minutes too long. It's the most animated that this group has been and still they are getting nowhere near screaming, yelling and questioning if sons have had illicit relations with their mothers or whether women share certain names associated with female dogs.

After bouncing around a few topics, the group considers what they are going to eat. Cody says he "feels a hot dog," and I think that I'll just let comments about Frankie be.

The group, which includes Christine, Cody, Victoria and Zach all claim that they will start bawling their eyes out when the HOH's read their letters. What a bunch of sissy-Marys. I, for one, would not cry. Instead, I would probably start laughing at all the dopes that were crying ... which would surely get me nominated. But not until the jury, please. I would need a break from all these assholes.

Edited by ff174

"But then I talk and you know I'm not" - Brittany

She's cleaning the kitchen. In the Red Bedroom of Red, Christine, wearing a black leather glove on her left hand like Luke Skywalker, Cody and Victoria chat about stars that end in the letter "E".

Brittany is not happy with Nicole about the bed situation. BBAD came in in the middle of this. Brittany cleans to vent stress, it seems. (well, someone needed to be one.) Madly, Brittany is "not mad", she madly says. Nicole still thinks she's mad. Donny, Amber, Victoria and Jocasta also bustle around the kitchen.

Zach tells Cody that Frankie needs to nom Vic and Jocasta and Cody needs to nom Britt and Amber. Cody won't put up Amber so Zach says they just flip the noms the other way. Cody worries Caleb will be mad that Amber goes up but Zach says Caleb is over her. If by over her he means is completely obsessed with her.

ff174   

Victoria leaves and the remaining sissies (Cody and Zach) talk nominations. Zach is trying to talk Cody into nominating Brittany and Amber with Frankie putting up Jocasta and Victoria. So, pretty much most of the vaginas will be going on the mac. Cody has a real problem with putting up with Amber and Brittany. In fact, he tells Zach that there is no way he is going to do that. Zach tells him that they will reverse the nominations with Cody putting up Jocasta and Victoria. They also agree that if any of them come off the mac, Donny and his vaginaless ass will be the replacement nominee.

During all of this Zach tells Cody that Caleb now officially hates Amber. I must be watching different feeds than he is.

Also, we'll see how Frankie feels about putting up Amber and Brittany.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Now Cody and Zach are planning what they will do with their winnings. It includes going to Amsterdam and England. I think that Zach has after BB travel plans with pretty much every person in the house ... that would be every person who has a dick.

Uh-oh. Amber comes in and crawls into the sack with Cody. She snuggles right up to him and he is stroking her arm. They look kind of comfy. Well, it doesn't matter, right? Because Caleb hates her. So we don't have to worry about hiding all of the sharp objects in the house.

Of course, the boyz stop talking about Amber being on the macaroni. Amber acts like she is pretty safe this week, and has no idea that they were just talking about her being on the mac.

FISH

Edited by ff174

The Suite Life of Zach and Cody talk about what they are going to do after they win BB. They want to go to England. Zach has family there and he plans on staying with them.

Amber comes in and cuddles with Cody.

Scandal! Donny and Britt were in the Hive with the door closed. You don't close the door to the Hive unless you are talking game.

ff174   

Before Amber came in, the boyz were talking as if Jocasta and Donny would be their main targets. The Donny thing makes sense. Everyone loves the guy... except for ff. Not that he isn't a swell guy ... he is. I am sure he loves small animals, Jesus and his mom. But, if I want nice, I'll go to church. "Donny is such a swell guy" is not an interesting recap. "Caleb has finished strangling all of the women in the house and has moved on to bludgeoning all of the men with a lamp" is.

The Jocasta nomination also makes sense. She has no friends who will be looking for revenge.

I am really looking forward to that conversation where Frankie learns that he is responsible for putting Amber and Victoria on the mac.

We are at that point where everyone is milling about, waiting for the HOH reveal. Anyone who has read my recaps knows that I fucking hate the HOH reveal. I refuse to participate in such shenanigans. Everyone being so fucking fake and pretending that they give a shit that someone got a letter from a dying mother or, in Devin's case, his parole officer.

Three hammies in the kitchen and a bunch of hammies in the living room.

Edited by ff174