Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 4 - HOH: Cody & Frankie

Pushplay   

Christine and Frankie go for a jump-around celebration quickie in the bathroom stall. She was afraid that Brit and Jocasta were going to win it. Frankie talks about his egg technique while brushing his teeth. Christine thinks they were A-MA-ZING. Frankie feels like an idiot for dropping an egg as Julie announced that they had one. Christine tells Frankie that feed watchers can watch the end of the comp. He is surprised by that news.

Pushplay   

In the kitchen, Amber and Victoria look dejected. Amber says that at least seeing other people's family will make her happy. Zach says Cody won't put me up. I don't know about Frankie. Victoria stares into the ether. Brit says there are not that many people to choose from to nominate. Zach has no idea what is going to happen. Brit wonders about a new twist happening soon.

angelmi   

Caleb wearing his glasses again sitting around the living room with the rest of the HG talking about the comp. Zack asks Amber if she wants coffee. He is chowing down on chips in kitchen with Vic glued to him, she looks worried that she will be on the block tomorrow.

Pushplay   

Frankie comes in and tells Britney to look happy, hugs her. He tells them that he chose a sequence of numbers that is related to gravity to meditate on while he did the comp. Frankie says that they can use his room as much as they want. Is he the full-on HOH yet? I don't think so. Simmer down, pink devil.

Pushplay   

Frankie would love to have a drink and chill. he prepares a powdered beverage instead. He regals they others with how the audience cracked up when he posed in the DR and did his "I do declare..." shtick. Zach rotates his cap.

Pushplay   

Frankie wants to stay HOH because he wants to blog. He fluffs his hair up lovingly. HN still have 3 hours to wait before they can eat the pizza that is already in the oven. Derrick enjoyed his devil's throne and horns. He thinks he had the original model of horns and that all of the others were spray-painted.

Short fish

Nine Hammies in the LR and at least five of them are talking. Conversations about the comp, HoH room/baskets and I don't know what else.

Cody gets called to the DR and everyone cheers.

They think next week will be endurance. That's what they thought about this week.

Pushplay   

They wonder if Devin cried on the way home. Amber kills some ants and goes EWW. She is making deviled eggs and preparing a feast for later. Nicole comes in and they say "who is the new girls?" because she doesn't have the frog suit on anymore. Zach hugs Frankie and congratulates him again. Frankie says thanks, you are the love of my life. They all make fun of Zach's bit about hating everyone.

Pushplay   

Amber is actually making relish from scratch with the pickles because she doesn't like sweet relish. Frankie is making iced coffee. Zach eats pizza. His hat wants a slice, but the mind-command doesn't register this time. Brit, Nicole, Derrick and Danny are also eating pizza. I don't think any game talk is going to happen until they get the HOH key.

I'm out for the night!

Edited by Pushplay

angelmi   

Caleb hopes all his fans loved his open shirt tonight, he wants to find a woman. He thinks his speech was really good, he wanted to hit on family, then being a beast, calling Devin a liar. If only he knew they could have changed their votes so easily.

Caleb recaps his speech. I didn't want to hear it the first time, I really don't need to hear again. He says he didn't want to bash Devin but everything he said was true. He said he thought about ending his speech by telling Devin he shouldn't bother to even say anything because nobody would believe him.

Caleb: I'm beauty and the beast.

Right.

Caleb asked Jocasta and Christine if they saw his shirt unbuttoned. Neither recognized this obvious display of short man neediness and inferiority. This does not deter him as he continues to say that he wanted the 9 million viewers to be treated to his unbelievable abs. *yawn*

He then recounts his speech from tonight and hopes his family is proud of him. If they're anything like him, I'm sure they were all proud as they sat around the TV with their shirts unbuttoned with a scarf wrapped around their heads.

Edited by thunderstruck

angelmi   

Hayden notices that 4 of the evicted HG were on the same side of the board as his picture and thinks that the other 8 on the other side of the picture wall are in an alliance to knock them off. Amber is already cooking 3 hours early. Frankie keeps celebrating his HOH win.

Caleb/Zach/Amber in the LR. Caleb prays for Zach to leave while Amber prays he doesn't. Not wanting to take any chances, Amber leaves.

Derrick joins the guys and they talk about possible nominations.

Zach is gonna take a nap.