MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 3 - HOH: Nicole and Derrick

angelmi   

7:30 am

Devin up alone again in the kitchen. He is still eating have not foods. Everyone else sleeping. Derrick in HOH bed alone. Don't have a view of have not room.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Devin sitting at the table when Vic comes through to the bathroom and he scares her, then Christina goes to BR. Now Donny is up eating his cereal with Devin. Devin tells him that Vic came in and went to sleep with Hayden and stuck her butt in Devin's direction, he kept telling her to leave the room, finally Hayden suggested she go too. Just got a look at Have not and they are still sleeping in there. Devin bitching about having to go take a cold shower.

angelmi   

9 am HT Devin is shaving his arms now, I would hate to have to shave as much as he does.

9:30 HT Devin still picking on himself and Zach is up eating cereal in the living room, noticed a lot of these lazy hammies doing that, thought it was a no no.

10 am HT Devin still messing with his face. Brittney in there now, she just goes through all the baskets and uses everybody's make up and brushes like they are free. I would say something if it were mine or not leave them in there.

Edited by angelmi

Jade   

I can only assume that the amount of concealer that Brittany was just applying in the bathroom is for the all of the cameras. She runs a dark concealer along and under her jaw line. Then, it's light concealer under the eyes, along the bridge of her nose, between her eyes and on the tip of her chin (chin? really, ok, whatever) All the while she's avoiding the dark streak of blush under her cheekbones.

I really feel sorry for her skin. But, it must be the fame whore make-up regimen of champions because I've seen Amber do the EXACT same thing.

Jade   

And, now, Brittany moves onto her hair. I feel sticky just watching her apply the hairspray. Ew. Just. Ew.

And, then, after all that hairspray, she tries to brush it. Uhuh, yup, it's all sticky. She complains it's all dry and stringy. So, now, Victoria is attempting to braid Brittany's sticky hair.

angelmi   

Fishes nope just wake ups again now everybody is awake. Donny eating an apple in BR watching everybody get ready

Edited by angelmi

Jade   

Donny's open mouth chomping on an apple in the bathroom. Nicole is eating.. IN THE BATHROOM. These are some seriously disgusting piglets.

Then, back to fish.

Jade   

Victoria, Jocasta, Brittany and Nicole in her froggy costume are talking about a whole lot of nothing in the HOH. While Donny and Caleb are in the kitchen. Donny hates the strong coffee the girls make.

Amber just woke up and she's wandering aimlessly around the kitchen.

ETA: And, now, Fish at 11:10am HT Then, Fish switch to the Loop of Video Clips at 11:20am HT

Edited by Jade

Jade   

Derrick is giving Frankie a full-on pink on blonde mohawk, the sides are now pure brown roots. And, Nicole is attempting to curl Christine's hair.

ETA: After about 10 minutes of grooming, it's back to clip loop at 2:00pm HT. If I could choose between these clips and the fish, the fish would win.

Edited by Jade

angelmi   

2:30 pm HT When you push the live button you get pre show house cleaning and dressing activities. Derrick giving Caleb a hair cut. Donny trying to decide which camo to wear tonight. Girls all getting ready, muscle heads eating.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Frankie in bed with ear plugs reading a letter and getting ready to take a nap.

Amber putting on her make up beside Caleb getting his hair cut, his eyes are following her everywhere. Jo and Brittney in there putting on their makeup.

Saw Devin talking to the girls in kitchen.

Back go Jeff; waiting for show.

Edited by angelmi

Jade   

Still grooming in the bathroom. But, I flip to the kitchen and I just missed an insult that Devin threw at Brittany. Brittany says, "That's ok, you can insult me. It's ok." But, then Donny pipes up, "You won't have to take his insults for long."

ETA: Back to clips loop at 3:15pm HT

Edited by Jade