MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 3 - HOH: Nicole and Derrick

Look above at ff's depiction of listening to Derrick and that's what his talk with Nicole has been like in the HOH. Nonstop, no spacing, no breathing. Basically, he was trying to throw her off the scent of him being a part of the Bombsquad. She is skeptical. Finally, he asks Nicole what her thoughts are.

She agrees that Devin is her target as well, but it sucks they have to put up other people.

Is this how BB thought the HOH's would go? That they would talk and make a joint decision about nominations? I'm not sure I like this. Kind of boring and predictable.

Derrick starts going into a long story about why he wants Devin out.

He says the bomb squad was not a real alliance.

Derrick says his main target is Devin and is the one person the house would agree to vote out.

Nicole agrees Devin should go. It sucks they have to put people up.

Neither of them want to put Devin up.

They agree their goal was to not win HOHes and are on the same page.

They also agree people nominated need to know what their roles are.

People not to put up they agree on are Cody, Christine and Donny.

Zach, Cody, Christine, and Amber talking about Caleb. Amber says she wants to yell through the house that she is not attached to Caleb and that they are not working together. She doesn't understand what his motive is. She thinks that he is actively trying to hurt her game and the others tell her that he is just basically blindly stupid when it comes to her. I'm paraphrasing, of course.

When she is able to say somethng Nicole talks about being concerned about talking to much game with Derrick.

Derrick and Nicole lie to each other about not being in alliances.

Derrick talks about putting Amber up and talking to Caleb.

They agree to talk to the HG about nominations together.

Derrick says he wants Devin out for being a liar.

I'm in the Red room with Jacosta and Devin. They've been talking about the milestones and greatness of Jacosta's kids for what feels like F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and I'm contemplating the many interesting ways I can kill myself using just what's within arms reach. My death would be more entertaining than Jacosta's boom boom stories.

They start to talk about who they should put.

Derrick says Caleb and Jocasta.

Nicole says Amber and is undecided on her second nomination.

The conversation ends as Derrick goes down to the kitchen as the HGs are about be off slop.

Frankie in the HOH with Nicole. Frankie offers to babysit Amber for the week in exchange for safety. Nicole laughs and seems to be really amused by this.

Now they talk about who she might put up. She's not naming any names. More on how hard it is now that four people get put on the mac.

Frankie tells Nicole that she is a good player, that she's really smart, and that she has a great social game. And she's a beast. He made sure to cover all the bases. Oh wait, he forgot to tell her that he loves her. Never mind, there it is. Predictable.

Frankie declares this season doog TV.

Nicole and Frankie declare Cody too perfect in every way and that, of course, means that she has to avoid a relationship with him. She's starting to crush on Hayden. He's growing on her.

Now they question whether or not Cody might be into boys. Frankie says his gaydar is broken.

1:11 HT

Cody is massaging Amber in the LR. He's rubbing her shoulders. I don't know where Caleb is but I bet it includes a large plant and scope rifle. He's massaging her shoulders and back. Every now and then he rubs his hands up and down her arms.

Earlier Derrick said that the DR was working him hard trying to get him to cry. Just now he comes out of the DR and says that they finally got him to cry by pulling out the arts and crafts stuff.

TeamBlue   

Caleb's in the HOH with Frankie and Derrick, he just told them he saw Cody massaging Amber for the last 45 minutes.

Priceless.

1:28 HT

Frankie, Caleb, and Derrick in the HOH. Derrick is telling Caleb that he should take a night off from game talk because obviously his head is somewhere else.

Caleb is soooo upset about Cody massaging Amber. He is talking about watching the massage and getting upset the longer it goes on. They way he is going on and his tone implies that Cody crossed a line and Amber cheated on him. Then he says that Amber won't even let him give her a massage. Derrick is telling him that he massages everyone because he's a big time flirt and that it doesn't mean Cody is into her.

Caleb says that they are making him look stupid on national TV. Where is that irony anvil??

Derrick is riling him up more and more.

Cody comes into the HOH after Frankie leaves. Derrick has been talking ahundredmilesanhour and nonstop since Cody arrived. It's obvious he is trying to not let any room for Caleb and Cody to talk at all.

Caleb says something to Cody and they both leave the room. I'm going to try and follow.

Caleb and Cody at the chess board. Cody is telling him that "it is just not like that". Cody asks Caleb if he's upset and he lies his ass off and says he's not. Cody says he's glad that they can come to each other if something wrong. He exits quickly to get a beer. I thought he would find somewhere to disappear but he came right back.

Caleb and Cody still at the chess board. Hayden is there too. Hayden, go away! I'm bummed. So much potential for delusional accusations and rants ...

I just know the second I decide to take a shower and hit the bed, the fireworks will happen.

Go away Hayden! He doesn't. Instead he mimics the BB voice calling out their names. He's almost spot on.

Now Hayden is trying to gently remind everyone that too much paranoia is very bad. A little is healthy, but too many people are too paranoid right now. He's telling them that if anyone needs to talk that he's good at calming people down. I give him credit for his subtle heads up obviously meant for Caleb. Not that Caleb will take the hint. I hope anyway.

Hayden leaves! The chess game continues. As does the awkward silence. Now talk of sleeping arrangements again because there hasn't been enough of this already.

More game talk about who might get put up. I'm sorry to say that it appears the fireworks are not going to happen.

I head into the HOH with Nicole and Derrick. Derrick is going to pull Caleb in to see if he's cool with volunteering to go on the block. Nicole leaves because she doesn't want to be part of the conversation.