MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 3 - HOH: Nicole and Derrick

*waves at thunderstruck! I'm jealous of your vacation. I really want to be on a beach right now.

Now Frankie is going on about fear. He's consulting some piece of paper. Did he bring that in? Are they allowed that sort of thing? Either way, it all sounds like a bunch of psychotherapy bullshit. Or it could be a word jumble. Impossible to tell with these people. He keeps saying something along the lines of "now the letters go white from black" and I'm even more confused.

Now "protection from the evil eye" and I finally get this has to do with his meditation sessions. He might want to do that one in particular because my evil eye is on burn and destroy thanks to this inane conversation.

ff174   

Derrick and Cody in the Have not whispering. Can people really hear through the walls. Caleb is there, so it is really difficult to know how much they are saying is the truth because Caleb is the enemy right?

Whatever. They are running through all the hammies and giving their 15 second opinions about that hammy. I am a shitty typist, and I refuse to rewind because they are going to say all this shit about 800 times in the next 24 hours. Derrick does say that one of his nominees will be Jocasta. It also seems that they want Devin out of the house.

Caleb has a plan I can't follow because part of his assumption has to do with him putting certain people on the mac. He is not the HOH, right? Whatever the plan, Cody shoots the whole plan down in about two seconds. Caleb does say something about being dumb. That, I get.

Now Derrick talks. His plan is just as fucked up as Caleb;s but I'll guess that it makes more sense everyone seems to be agreeing on it.

They're are lots of moving pieces all with the final goal of getting Devin out of there.

Hi bookwhore! Great to see you on here~

Derrick and Cody in ice room talking about their partnership. Derrick wants Devin out this week. Cody wants to know what Nicole is thinking but Derrick hasn't talked with her yet.

Derrick thinks Nicole doesn't really want to play BB. She's just happy to be there. They're whispering and I'm rusty from taking a week off. What's a girl to do? I can assure you it's nothing important. Well, if it is, I'm sorry.

Oh, crazy Caleb walks in and they bag on Devin. Derrick wants them to back into the shadows again because everyone is focused on them. (how can a team of 8, oh 9, be in the shadows?) They talk about Devin asking to be put up so he can have a chance to play POV. Caleb talks about options for Derrick to put on the block to make sure Devin goes up.

Derrick assures them he will backdoor Devin. He's not sure Nicole will, but he definitely will. More whispering about the plans to BD Devin and they say no one can say a word or else Devin will "smoke them". You know this will get to steroid boy and I hope he hears it on an upswing in his tempo cause I wouldn't mind watching him use Caleb for a Q-tip.

Zach walks in and Cody exits. So they will probably recap the Devin plan. Oh, Zach exits. Caleb tells Derrick that he better not put him or Amber up. Derrick says 'no way'. Good thing you're playing your game and not carrying anyone, Caleb.

ff174   

Derrick is now talking with Caleb, alone. He tells him that he is not going up. He also tells him that Amber is not going up. He says that he has to talk to Nicole before making any final decision. They leave the have not and join the rest of the troops.

Cut to Brittany and Zach in the storage room. Brittany blah blahs about insignificant bullshit. Something to do with Amber and Nicole. She's a straight shooter and a non-ass kisser. That's all I got out of that little encounter. She and Zach exits, stage right

ff174   

Derrick is HOH. We already know that. What it means is that he is talking even more than he has during the last week. That's bad news for me. He is talking with Zach. It goes something like this ...

VictoriawilltellmeeverythingsoIwillpullherintheHOHandi'llknoweverthingthatisgoingon.

ItoldFrankiethatheisgoldenandhewassohappy.

IneedtotalktoNicoleaboutwhatwewatntodo.

And so on The upshot is that he is really damned excited about the whole HOH gig. He is trying to tell all the people that are shady fucks (Amber, Frankie, etc.) are not going on the macaroni. Also, he plans on getting Devin out of the house so that he and his boyz will look like heros.

Now, I can hear lots of activity going on in the house. I am guessing that there are a bunch of hamsters in the kitchen. But, for some reason, Skippy feels it necessary to point four cameras at Donny and Amber talking in one of the bedrooms.

Here comes Nicole.

Amber and Donnie in the Rock room. She's telling him that she's always a target for some reason. He says that it's because she doesn't join a clique. He also thinks that being a strong individual in the game gets you further than being part of a group. She says that it is hard to separate personal and game in the house. Donnie says he didn't trust her in the beginning because he didn't trust anyone, but now he feels comfortable talking to her. She says she appreciates his honesty. They are taking turns trading platitudes.

Now she's talking about remembering how she talks and behaves in the house because of her kids watching. She warned her daughter that it might be hard to watch every now and then and that she has to remember that it's just TV and that mommy is okay. My daughter is a teenager and probably wouldn't tell her friends or watch me much. I'm embarrassing until she wants something. Then I'm cool. I'm also stupid so I've never noticed this.

Brit says that she needs to help Zach because he hasn't bathed for a week and runs out of the room. I'm not sure what the food has to do with him bathing. I guess I should pay closer attention. Zach, babe? Get in the damn shower.

Edited by bookwhore

HOH room time. Everyone gives the obligatory yell of excitement. Derrick has his daughter's footprints. One of the guys declares Derrick's daughter "literally precious".

Nicole's dad looks like "The Man". Nicole reads a letter from her mom. Apparently her pets react to hearing her voice on the TV.

Derrick reads a letter from his wife.

Nicole's CD is Bruno Mars. She says it was her #9 choice. I missed Derrick's.

Brittany is chatting with Zach in the kitchen about her last relationship and why it did not workout.

Devin walks by them.

The ex must have not signed a release so Skippy duplicates the feeds on the HOH room.

I can't stand the fake I'm so happy you won HOH pandering so I go back to the kitchen.

Devin is sitting at the kitchen table. Brittany is making turkey tacos while Zach sits next to her.

Zach says they are so close to being off slop. Brittany jokes about how unpredictable Devin is.

Devin says he's not up there because he does not want to be a kiss ass and when he was HOH he just wanted some alone time.

Zach says being up there was making him home sick and the game is tougher than he though.

Devin and Brittany talk about it being tough being away from their kids.

KatR66   

Britt, Devil and Zach talking in the kitchen. (like nothing ever happened? What did I miss?) Zach tells Devin and Brit how he can't imagine being away from his children, which makes him think of his little brother and his family. And how he misses them and he might just cry. Rest of Hammies are all iup in the HOH rooms looking at pictures.

Edited by KatR66

Brittany and Donnie in the kitchen. She tells Donnie he had a huge impact on PowPow. She never cried before BB. I find that hard to believe after watching her in the house and on TV tonight with Julie. Pow tried to put off that tough DJ vibe (cause you know how dj's are) and it just didn't pass the smell test with America. At all.

Zach can't wait to eat regular food at midnight. Skippy starts skipping around so I can't follow a conversation. I'd switch to Hayden, Cody, Vic, Nicole, and Christine but Hayden is talking in that annoying voice and my ears will bleed.

Edited by thunderstruck

This is going to be a fun week. Vic is whisper-talking with Nicole and Christine and you can tell Nicole spaces out after 5 seconds. Vic doesn't pick up on it, though, and proceeds to talk for another 5 minutes.

Finally, Nicole's eyes roll back and Vic realizes she didn't hear shit. Nicole apologizes and Vic starts over again. Then I realize I didn't hear her the first time and my eyes roll back after I realize it's lame. Basically, it's about Devin losing his power this week.

Christine: He's (Devin) just a disgusting man. (yep)

Nicole: This whole HOH screwed up my plans. I didn't want it. I wasn't even trying. (well, that's exactly how I thought you'd win HOH)

ff174   

I get my first view of the sub-HOH room. There were a bunch of hamsters discussing the virtues of body shots. It has to do with whether a girl would do a body shot off a guy with a hairy chest. I can only think of floss when I hear that. The hamsters present are Hayden, Christine Victoria and Nicole.

Hayden leaves and we got a little girl talk. We learn that Nicole is not happy about winning HOH. In fact, she tried to throw the HOH, but ended up winning. She does say that her main target is Devin, but it sucks that she has to put two people up. Now they are trashing some woman. I am guessing Amber as she seems to be on quite a few people's shit list. According to them, this person is not respectful of other people's stuff.

Victoria wants to smash this person's face

This is dull. And catty.

Christine, Nicole and Victoria have a rant fest about Amber using their beauty products without asking and using to much of them.

Derrick breaks up them up asking if he can have time with Nicole to talk about nominations.

KatR66   

Paraphrasing; Nichole says that every time she finds something missing she will ask the person "Did you take something by accident? I think she seems so sweet, even on feeds, she reminds me of this girl I met at a Grateful Dead show, who sold beaded necklaces. She repeats to Christine and Vicky that she did not want this. Derrick comes in and politely asks the non HOHs to let them talk in case the don't get a chance to before tomorrow.