MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 3 - HOH: Nicole and Derrick

Tsylyst   

And this season's BB wedding will be between...Nicole and Hayden.

Hayden "proposed" to Nicole a little while ago.

Nicole is now using her flat iron to straighten Hayden's hair in the bathroom. I don't know why, I just know it's happening.

On the other feeds, I have an over-head shot of shirtless Caleb digging around in a box of clothes (shockingly, they're his own). And then he takes his pants off...

*shakes head and screencaps*

Tsylyst   

Devin and Zach on the orange nomination chairs laughing about something.

Devin is not only flapping his gabber, he's also shoveling food into it. It's a two-fer. #DevinMath

Caleb (clothed, thank OGG) comes to the living room and plops down.

Devin says that when he's on the block, he's never going to say anything foul when he's on the block. He's spinning a story where he respects Zach's actions at the veto meeting.

"I'm going to smile, laugh and be cool," Devin promises.

In the kitchen, Hayden is showing off his straight hair. "I feel like the 'Lords of Dogtown' dude," he says.

Tsylyst   

Victoria, Victoria's Fake-Ass Hair and Frankie whispering in the Rock Room.

Victoria is on her stomach on the bed while Frankie straddles her and rubs her sides. I guess she can be in bed with a man as long as that man isn't interested in her lady bits.

Frankie, I think, is bemoaning the eviction of Paola. Devin and Caleb are the big targets, he says. "Zach is a big asshole," Frankie says.

Frankie is also bemoaning how close he got to HOH.

OK, seriously, he is now rubbing her ass.

Moving to the living room...nope, by the time i switch the feed, we're in the bathroom.

So, in the bathroom with Zach, Brittany and Nicole. Zach and Brittany can't wait to eat real food.

Tsylyst   

Brittany and Nicole move to the Hive. Brittany says if Nicole wants to talk about nominations, she should ask, "but I don't want you to feel like" I'm trying to make your decision.

Brittany is throwing Christine under the bus, which seems kinda foolish since that's Nicole's BFF. Brittany says she told Christine some stuff about Devin, and Christine ran and told Devin and Caleb that she was talking about him.

Girl, you just got yourself off the hot seat, why stick your ass back in the fire by talking shit about Christine to her bestie?

Nicole thinks that Brittany threw her under the bus with someone about something and Brittany is denying it. I have no idea what is going on. Somehow it involves Frankie and something about Paola throwing the comp. There are four feeds of this conversation, so either it's more important than I think it is, or Skippy is fucking lazy.

I'm guessing it's what's behind door No. 2.

Tsylyst   

Nicole tells Brittany that she's iffy on Christine because she has been tainted by association with Caleb. I ASSUME she's lying to Brittany, but I can't be sure.

Moving to Amber and Caleb in the Fire Bedroom. Caleb says that backdooring Devin is the best option...and in busts Devin quickly to grab something and leave.

Amber is calling Caleb out on something to do with Devin and he's denying. He's got his shirtless arms crossed and one leg up on a bed trying to show off his muscles.

This whole convo was something about trust and...I just don't care with these two. The conversation ended and I still don't know what was going on.

Out in the kitchen, people are blabbering away with overlapping conversations. Pass.

Tsylyst   

Caleb has Zach and Frankie in the living room and he's talking about...guess...

Amber!

He says he just told her about Devin that "I can either lose him, or lose you this week. And I'd much rather lose him." Because "that's the romantic way to put it."

"That girl loves me," he said a few minutes earlier.

Tsylyst   

OGG...

Two minutes later, Caleb now has Derrick cornered in the living room telling him the same story.

Zach gets up and escapes.

Oh sweet baby alligator...now Amber comes over and he's romancing her with his story about how he'd rather see Devin go than her.

She just says "OK, thank you."

Not exactly swooning.

Tsylyst   

Devin and Derrick in the Hive Room.

Devin says "I'm really fucking tired of compromising."

Look at me, Devin! Look at me! I have a question for you: WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU COMPROMISE? EVER!?

Derrick says he's talked to Nicole a little bit about nominations, but he's hoping the noms aren't until tomorrow.

"Whatever I decide to do," Derrick says. "I'll be straight with you."

Devin reminds Derrick that outside the house he's a really nice guy. Derrick keeps interrupting Devin and it's a nice change of pace. Derrick literally gets up, shakes Devin's hand and walks out of the room while Devin is still flapping his mouth trying to hold Derrick's attention.

Derrick escapes to the dining room table and plops down between Bowcasta and Cody while Devin hovers looking for a place to squeeze in before wandering to the other side of the table.

Glad to be back. My GF scheduled a vacation right in the middle of BB and required I go with her. Of all the nerve. I enjoyed catching up on the recaps from you snarky people.

Since Tsy has crazy Caleb, I’ll take Nicole and Brittany in deep conversation. Nicole channels Godfather and says “I gotta get blood on my hands. I’ll tell you right now, that’s what I gotta do. Make big moves.” Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Well that was fast, Devin and Derrick break up their conversation and move into the pillow (yellow) room. Devin tells him if he’s going to put him up, give him a chance to play POV. Derrick dodges and says he needs to chat with Nicole. Devin is TIRED, ya’ll. Just tired. Steroid withdrawal for sure.

Meanwhile, on the other feed, Caleb stares longingly at his tattoo on his right bicep. He's in love with two people. Who will win out? Tune in next week to see if he chooses Caleb or Amber.

Tsylyst   

As much of the house (including Devin) sits at the dining room table socializing, Caleb sits alone in the living room, silently trying to figure out why Amber's panties didn't fly off when he told her he would rather evict Devin than her.

And on that note, I'm outta here! Take it away, night crew!

ETA: Welcome back, @thunderstruck!

*waves to Tsy*

Devin to Brittany (yellow room): I'm a very nice person. It's hard in here cause you gotta shield who you really are. I told Derrick to just put me up so I can have a chance. It changes who you are in here. I'm just ready to be with my daughter.

I have to be honest, the dude talks so much all I heard from there was daughter, daughter, daughter, POV, daughter, daughter, daughter, who am I if I'm not honest, daughter, daughter, daughter.....

Brittany pipes in with her uplifting monologue of "there is no right or wrong way to play this game". Brittany? I'm pretty sure the man you're talking to is playing the game about as wrong as possible. But, continue.....

They both talk about this great opportunity that is BB and even though all their loved ones told them this may destroy their lives and put their children up for scrutiny, the famewhore inside each said, "Fuck that!".

Night, Tsy!

I come in on Frankie and Derrick discussing who to put up. They are confused about the votes. Either Jacosta or Amber flipped on their vote, but they aren't sure which. They say maybe Amber and Caleb should go up. Apparently, Victoria and then Amber came to Frankie and told him the house was flipping on their votes.

BB admonishes Derrick for talking about DR sessions. He says he wasn't. And he wasn't. Immediately after, BB admonishes Devin for talking about DR sessions. Derrick calmly says they got them confused. Personally, I'd be insulted. He's a more gracious person than me.

Devin to Brittany: There's more to life than compromising. I know people tune into this show cause they want to see us cut each other for money. (Please. Cut away.)

Brittany: If it was easy, everyone would do it. (Well, no. What's harder than being in there? Recapping your pathetic asses.)

Devin is clearly on his "down cycle". He's barely getting his words out. He could care less, though. So, chew on that for a bit as to whether he meant he could care less or could not. I will tell you I could not care less about him caring less.

Now they're both talking about their kiddos. Well, Brittany is talking about real kiddo stuff. Devin only knows how to say 'daughter' with no real story to go with her.

9:07 HT

Frankie now with Amber in Red room. Rehash about who said Amber was working with Caleb and Devin. These people never let anything go. Maybe games would improve if they took their heads out of their asses and looked around every now and then.

Frankie is giving his excuses for doubling up on his meds. Stress, caffeine, food, etc. Thursdays are tough, ya'll. He'll wait 36 hours now to take them again because he doubled up. You can tell by the way he is talking that he wants to crash. He sounds off.

Jacosta comes in and the game talk stops.

Frankie keeps saying "order from chaos" without explaining what the hell he means. Maybe that's the point. I'm guessing not.