Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

Tsylyst   

Christine, Derrick, Zach and Cody in the Hive going over their game plan for the week. It doesn't matter who goes home, Zach says, because the other person they will reel into their alliance and use their new power to backdoor Devin next week. "It's as simple as that," he says. "It's fault-proof."

Um...no it isn't, but good luck with that.

Zach is still wired on the coffee he drank so he could poop. (Which, you'll be happy to know, made him "drop bombs like Nagasaki in there.")

jerrye25   

I'll pop in...my feeds seem to be working.

I turn on the feeds and see Derrick the Cop, Christine and Zach and Cody...maybe...I still don't know which one is Cody. Is there even a Cody in the house?

They are going over a game plan for the week. It seems like they are still against Devin. I think it's Zach saying that whoever stays this week be on their side. It simple. I don't who's speaking though because Skippy loves Cody. He's not talking just sitting there but Skippy loves him.

Now we move to Christine, still not the person talking. They are talking about Amber, don't say anything to her, she runs back to Caleb.

They are talking about voting out Paolo then reeling in Brittany.

Edited by jerrye25

Tsylyst   

Zach is suggesting they vote Paola out because Brittany would be more willing to make new allies.

Oh good, jerrye is here. I can eat breakfast and restart my computer! Tsy out.

michal   

Houseguests are all still up when I get up, which is different. I read quickly to catch up so I know what they're talking about. Devin says something about he's going to bed so if they all want keys they know where to find him. Poala & Jacosta bicker about getting into bed but neither of them are mad. Brittany lost her earring back & is saying she's not going to bed cause she's wide awake. She & Paola leave the fire bedroom & head out to other parts of the house. Christine, Zack, Cody, & Derrick are in the honeycomb room. They are plotting the demise of Devin & Caleb. YEAH!!! Happy Independence Day! Zach has a fool-proof plan to get them out. They just need to keep their cool. OMG. They are doomed. I pop in to HOH to see what is going on. Devin going on how Brittany is beyond rude. How do I know this without him saying her name? Cause this is a replay. Again..... Frankie tells Caleb that he just ripped the wettest fart he's ever heard. I'm heading back to the honeycomb room cause 1 minute is the max I can handle 2 of those guys.

jerrye25   

Okay Tsy, if you're gonna stay here, I'll move to HOH where it seems to be a meeting of the stupid...and Frankie. I think

Wow, there's even less going on here. They are talking about how you can cheat at contests and how Paolo just dumped something out...she is a terrible player.

*There is a parade going on what seems like right outside my door. It's loud.

They are preparing what they should do...maybe pull off Paolo and put up Victoria, maybe kick Victoria out this week and then you know, just win next week and kick out Brittany next week.

Every year I'm stunned at how these people just pick off the weak players early, only to be kicked out themselves in the middle of the season. And the reasons they come up to kick off the weak people are the best. Nevermind, half these people never watched the show.

Apparently Devin is going to sleep.

jerrye25   

Devin lays down, puts on the headphones and is immediately called to the diary room. Ha...I hope they did that on purpose.

Then...aaaaaahhhhh. I get a new WBRB screen where I have Jeff (of Jeff and Jordan) talking to Rachel (of my hellish nightmares). I can't hit mute fast enough.

So we're at WBRB.

11:30 HT

Cody in a red hood (no facial hair, cleft chin, check -- Cody) and Hayden (yes, I thought he was a girl because his hair was up in that loose bun and his back was to me) stealth whispering at the kitchen bar.

At one point, I could just make out Hayden with hand to ear like a phone: "Jocasta? This is Big Brother. We need you to report to the game. It started two weeks ago. Yeah. You need to be in the house."

Back to stealth whispering, along with laughter, then discussion about how they're perceived.

Cody announces that he desperately needs eggs, and offers some to Hayden, and I post.

This recapping thing is not easy, even with two players to listen to. Maybe I'll get better; maybe I'll just leave it up to the pros.

Edited by Lorelai28

Tsylyst   

12:41 HT

OK, these bitches need to get up and entertain me now.

Four feeds of night-vision sleeping hamsters.

Tsylyst   

1:19 HT

Feeds have been on fish for a while now. I'm assuming this is the wake-up call. Finally.

gforce   

1:39 pm HT

Quick update on the post-wakings goings-on - someone is grilling Donny in the BY (um, not literally) about what his plans are. Ah, a wide shot shows Zach out there. Donny says they need to take the game back from "the bullies". Zach is in complete agreement. The phrase "between you and me" is repeated repeatedly. Now chatter about their sleep or lack thereof.

on F3 & F4, Brittany and Nicole are in the bathroom doing their "morning" things, with little said. Just earlier, Caleb was getting dressed in the bedroom, still wearing his bizarrely large faux-glasses.

gforce   

1:46 pm HT

Just turned to F1 and Devin is comforting a heavily sobbing Caleb about something. Devin is telling him that he doesn't have to "got out and do anything". Caleb asks "what was she saying", so I'm guessing it's some Amber related catastrophe?

*SNOOORTTTT* *SOOOBBBB*

Caleb goes to the HOH sink where he washes out the various tears and goobers. Not Goobies, though. She wouldn't be caught anywhere near there. Crap, this dude is over-emotional. Is it something to do with steroids, or is it just general instability? Eh, who cares.

Devin looks on impassively.

gforce   

1:50 pm HT

Devin is telling Caleb that he can't thank him enough for what he's done for this country, and that he can't understand what he went through. Was he in Afghanistan, or Iraq, or something? I don't ever remember reading that.

Skippy for some reason tires of the melodrama and flips us to the washroom, where nothing of consequence is going on.

Thanks Skipster, for that completely out-of-context little emotional episode!

In the bathroom, Amber tells Victoria that she's glad she's not HOH this week anymore, she still doesn't have any reason to put anyone up. I guess she forgot about the part where she's supposedly there to win the half mil.

gforce   

1:56 pm HT

Found the HOH room again - moved to F4. I hate it when they do that.

Frankie is now in the HOH room giving comfort to Caleb. (Not in that way!) He's asking him if he wants to talk about "it", and Caleb says what's there to talk about? He says that everyone knows. It does sound like he served in the military in some way and I guess the Independence Day holiday is making him emotional. I think.

gforce   

2:03 pm HT

Caleb wanted SO bad for the national anthem to be their wake up music. He tells Devin that every time he hears it at a sports game, he breaks down. Of course he does.

Skippy tries to annoy me by randomly moving the WBRB fish feed from feed to feed. I'm ahead of him though, don't worry.

Devin tells Frankie to run interference and not let any of "the girls" up there, because he doesn't want to hear any supplications from the plebes about their possible fate. He just can't deal with that right now. Frankie, being the dutiful toady, says that he certainly will.

Caleb sits on the couch sullenly. (I should probably have a keyboard macro for that.)

Oh, here we go again. Caleb has his face in a towel, sobbing.

ETA: Caleb did just confirm that he was in the military.

gforce   

2:18 pm HT

Caleb and Frankie are discussing whether Caleb should tell the other hamsters about him being in the military. Frankie says all the right things about being honoured to know him and he's so thankful and so on. Frankie says that if it comes up, he can tell them if he feels more comfortable that way.

Caleb thinks that many of them know anyway, but maybe they can get together and Frankie can just tell them. He says that they should know just in case any of them might say something negative about the military and he goes off. Perhaps one of them already said something and that's what set him off?

He says that his oldest brother got back from Afghanistan about four months ago, and FISH.