Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

AVorlon   

3:20 AM housetime

So far we have "party foul!", "streaking through the quad", and "I just want to dance all night". THe hammies are all paying attention, and figure they have to stay up al might.

Shannon   

Or maybe not, but we got fish.

Okay, I'm going to take a pill to lower my blood sugar and lay down.

AVorlon   

3:50 AM housetime

The guys in the HOH room talk about how the women downstairs have to stay up all might to member things, but they don't Derrick talks about his "swear jar", and how he has to put a dollar in there every time he swears. He says his wife cleans up on that, because she never swears at all. Devin says that he's going to have the HOH room to himself tonight, because he wants a night alone with his pictures.

In the meantime, Amber continues her apology tour downstairs. She cries, and says she just wanted to hear from her mom. She doesn't want to be HOH ever again because she hates hurting people.

Another announcement from BB, with someone chanting something that sounds like "panty raid" .

AVorlon   

4:15 AM housetime

Amber gets done with her apology, and leaves as Victoria comes into the bedroom. They leave the lights on, and Brittany says that she can't go home now, because it would mean that Devin got rid of her, and she can't stand that idea. She says she hates him, and he might be different outside, but he's an asshole in here.

So far tonight, everyone has been bashing Devin big time, and I haven't heard one nice thing about him at all. Maybe that's because there isn't anything. Now we get BB announcing "someone call the cops". Then we get "take it off" several times.

AVorlon   

4:40 AM housetime

Derrick shows up in the same bedroom with Victoria and Brittany, and he seems to sympathize with them, and he says all the right things. I wonder how much of that is undercover cop stuff, or if it's real.

In the HOH room, Jacosta shows up to hang out with Devin. They are in bed together in the dark, and talking about everyone else. They are on the same page about everything, and laugh and joke around about everyone.

AVorlon   

4:56 AM housetime

The hammies are all gathering downstairs. It looks like it's time for the next comp, so I hope the right people remember all of the announcements tonight. Who are these right people, you ask? You should know by now. Skippy doesn't even bother with WBRB, and goes directly to Jeff doing a BB talk show.

Tsylyst   

6:02 AM HT

Feeds still on Jeff Interview with a message that the hammies are playing a game. The interview is with Rachel, so tune in at your own risk.

Tsylyst   

Feeds are back at 6:26 HT

First thing I hear is Devin saying "LOOK AT ME" to Hayden.

Amber is bitching about "that bitch" is "so selfish."

It sounds like Devin is still the HOH, but I can't be sure.

Tsylyst   

Paola is whining because Brittany stole the bed she shares with Jocasta? She's whining in that baby-girl voice of hers about how she can't be nice anymore, blah blah. Devin and Jocasta are talking her down.

Jocasta says she will kick Brittany out if that's what Paola wants.

This does not tell me who won the comp, it just gives me one more reason to dislike "Pow-Pow".

And we're back to Jeff Interviews.

Tsylyst   

Feeds return and Devin, Jocasta and Amber are inside the HOH talking down Paola still.

"On the days we're trying to relax, I don't want anyone talking game. Brittany is the only person that's going to talk game on days where we are trying to relax," Devin says. That's why he wants her gone.

The fuck? This asshole thinks he gets to dictate when people talk game now?

Devin tells Paola she has POV to think about, so apparently she's still on the block.

Downstairs, some of the guys are comp rehashing. Confirmed: Hayden and Nicole won, and Amber was dethroned.

Tsylyst   

BB just came over the loudspeaker and told them that the "Bedroom lights must remain on during the day."

Bowcasta and Victoria are flabbergasted because it's 6 a.m. and they never got to turn them off all night.

Bowcasta says "NOW I understand what Brittany was talking about" (this regarding nominations). Sounds like the Clue might have streaked through the house.

Upstairs in the HOH, Amber is packing up her crap.

Tsylyst   

Nicole in the Have Not: "Now I know who my true friends are, my allies."

Hayden tells her they both need to lay low. "Let's go back to how it was, and not hang out," he suggests.

They high-five. Nicole says Hayden should let her know when he comes up with a "cool name" for their alliance.

In the living room, Zach is bitching about Victoria. She was rude to him. "Again?!," Nicole and Paola ask. Christine and Caleb are there but I can't hear the conversation because Derrick is yelling questions about chess to Caleb from the upstairs chess table.

Tsylyst   

Someone is throwing snacks from the chess area to Zach on the living room couch...and he's catching them in his mouth with no hands. It's pretty impressive, really.

Feed switches to Amber and Bowcasta (minus the bow) in the fire room with Victoria.

Bowcasta: "This is going to be interesting."

Blah blah.

Over in the bathroom, Christine and Paola are talking to Brittany.

They're bitching about one of the other girls. Brittany is using the curling iron and she walks up and says "I need the curling iron." Christine has to eat gluten free, but this girl eats all her special food. I assume it's Victoria, but I don't know that for sure. Sounds like some princess shit Victoria would do.

Brittany walks off, and Paola follows to say something to her about the bed, and Jocasta comes along and stops her.

Tsylyst   

Feeds just got super load-y. Upstairs, Derrick and Cody are playing chess as Frankie and his boyfriend Caleb watch.

Downstairs, the living room has overlapping conversations that I wouldn't be able to follow even without the loading issues.

Caleb is shirtless. Except for a knee-length fringe scarf.

So confusing, this one.

Tsylyst   

Frankie and Caleb have reclaimed the HOH Nest Bed. Devin agrees to share it with them.

Caleb is looking at one of Amber's photos (of herself) and talking about how beautiful she is. She kinda looks like a man, so I guess it makes sense he's into her.

Seriously, what the fuck is Caleb wearing? It looks like a woman's knit poncho draped over his shoulders. And after he wore Amber's dress as a scarf all day this weekend, I wouldn't put that past him.

My feeds are completely jacked now, so I'm signing off for now.