Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

Not a lot going on in the house right now. The HG's are doing their DRs for the HoH comp. I hope they will be done with those soon and get on with the nominations.

Derrick has been beating himself up all night over his shitty performance in the comp.

Shout outs to friends and family.

Britt thinks she could survive Survivor.

Shannon   

Devin picked first and pick PaoPao and Brittany

Amber picked second and picked Hayden and Nicole

Caleb and Devin are running the show, Amber was told what to do, and her two are to win so Amber will lose her HOH and Devin will be real HOH because that's how God wants it. What a couple of jerks. Devin has a plan in place to get Britt out keep Hayden in and he demeans Nicole saying she gets to stay because she's sweet and doesn't do anything to cause them trouble. Oh and Devin says PaoPao is to throw the competition and she will do as told.

Shannon   

They are going to take everyone who is not in the BS alliance got out 1, 2, 3

He is actually more insufferable than Caleb

Devin is repeating his repeated blab blab blab about his convo with Donny and how he has his back and again telling Hayden and Nicole what to do.

Devin is annoyed that Amber & Nicole think they can speak.

AVorlon   

2:25 AM housetime

People are really pissed off about the nominations. Cody and Christine are ready to bust out of their alliance because they can't stand Devin. They want to make sure that he gets ousted as HOH so they can backdoor him. They don't like Caleb one bit either.

Everyone3 is running around whispering to each other.

Shannon   

Devin just said Look at Me! when talking to Nicole because Amber started talking to her again.

PaoPao is tried of being put up because she's a weak player, but Devin told her she's valuable as a weak player right now (this is Devin's version).

Brittany is a strong player, according to Devin and she has to go. And he told Hayden & Nicole to NOT talk any game play with anyone or they won't be safe. The king has spoken.

Shannon   

Devin doesn't even acknowledge that Cody almost won, Devin won because that's what God wants. I'm wondering how long before Devin IS.

Caleb won't leave Amber's side. Amber only won HOH to get pictures and letter, she doesn't want HOH anymore, it's too hard, so she's glad to hand it off to King OJ.

Caleb is consoling Nicole telling her that the biggest game players are on her side and don't worry then Devin repeats to not do any game play, just do what she's told, stick to Hayden's side and they will be safe.

Shannon   

Brittany loves to use the word retarded, she told Joey that everything she was doing was retarded. She warned her but now being friendly with Joey has put her on the block. This is Joey's fault.

PooPoo told Britt, as a friend, to stay away from Joey. Britt can't decide if she's going to stick up for Joey when PooPoo bashes her or is Britt is going to bash Joey. Rinse Repeat Gosh, Britt can't believe that things she says goes right back to Devin, and why haven't people put Caleb out because no one likes him. Britt doesn't get it.

Shannon   

Britt tell PooPoo that they have to win so Devin goes back in the pool and they can backdoor him.

PooPoo is physically week, she says, but what she has is you can do or say anything to her and she says, Okay and walks away.

Britt would never do that shit the he (Caleb) does to everyone.

PooPoo says it's only a fucking game but now it's different because she knows people but she'll break others' spirit before they break hers.

Shannon   

Devin is telling PooPoo that if she's dupes him and gets him out by backdooring that Caleb will get her back. She says don't threaten me, and he says he not and she giggles like the idiot she is.

PooPoo wants to win HOH and the King and Stalker aren't backing that and telling her so, she better be a good girl.

Caleb telling her they have her back, will protect her but only if she does what they tell her to do and PooPoo comes back with I like you guys.

Devin says she need him and Caleb and that he's so proud of PooPoo for not saying anything, not campaigning, but if she doesn't lay low and if she gets with Britt then she's going out.

Devin says if PooPoo does any game play it would be the dumbest thing she's ever done, he doesn't care if her actions to lose are obvious, she better do it, hey Look at me, don't squint at me, focus, don't worry, do as you are told and you will be fine.

Shannon   

Devin: Brittany goes then Victoria after than, that's their plan (King & Stalker) and PooPoo needs to know her value in the game is to be weak, lose and do what she's told because she is not the target. Trip and fall, muff it up, play stupid, say you don't get it, and no drama. PooPoo the puppet.

I can't listen to this anymore.

Devin want her promise she'll throw it, she says she is not going to show that she's throwing it she's going to do her best, Devin says what do you mean, and then she says oh I will throw it.

Shannon   

PaoPao says so we have an alliance, Devin laughs in her face and says No, but you have an ally.

Poor Amber doesn't want this, she wants Devin to be HOH. Fuck you Amber

Amber tried to talk to Britt (off camera) and Britt had her bitch face on so her loss.

Amber wants Hayden and Nicole to have confidence and sleep well and Devin has his reasons and it's Britt going home.

There's no reason for Abner to put anyone up because it's Devin who knows what he's doing. Abner just wanted the family stuff, she'll never win HOH again.

Abner was our of CaLub's sight too long and there he is, Abner was in Have Not room with Nic & Hay.

It's fourth of July y'all says one of the girls.

AVorlon   

3:05 AM housetime

Amber seeks out her two nominees and apologizes to them. She says that she didn't have time to think, and didn't have any good choices after Devin made his choices. She tells them they are strong, and they can get themselves off the block. She feels bad, and wants them to pull themselves off . Heh.

BB starts making announcements over the speakers. Something about running through the quad. They need to remember these phrases for a quiz later, if history is any lesson.

Shannon   

Dammit these people have sent my blood sugar up to 212.

Abner is now buddies with Calub. And there I was worried about her being harassed by him.

Derrick sucking up to Devin, I didn't hear anything he's been saying to the others so I assume Derrick is just humoring Devin.

Abner has turned herself into Brit of the Renegades' stooge.

Caleb is bragging about how he can do all the comps better.

Derrick says Nicole is dangerous because she hasn't picked a side.

Hayden's singing sent us to fish.