Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

Tsylyst   

Amber comes and grabs Caleb for a photobooth session, and says that Zach has to come too and at least take a picture with the fan photos. He says he'll be there soon. They leave, and he goes to pout in the Have Not Room alone.

Victoria pokes her head in. He says he's so tired. She wraps a blanket around her waist to be more modest (she's wearing just her dressing gown still).

She asks what Devin is going to do, and Zach repeats that "I just don't want to be here. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I want to go home. I don't care enough."

They exit. Upstairs, I can see Frankie and Devin are in the HOH. I don't have the stomach for that.

Zach heads to the bathroom. Paola is in there doing her makeup.

In the Hive, the photo session continues with Amber and Caleb squeezed in together. It's like Caleb's wet dream. The girls are all wearing bowties, and that's enough to make me gag. Zach exited the bathroom and headed back to the Have Not to crawl back into bed.

Looks like the feeds are covered, so I'm going to get some dinner before the broadcast show starts.

Devin talks to Frankie as if he's going to put Zach up yet says he's not sure what he's going to do.

He tells Frankie that Brittnay might vote out Pao because she threw the POV comp.

Frankie says he figured out that Devin told Brittnay that Pao threw the POV comp.

If Zach goes up he needs Frankie to work with Brittnay and tell her that Zach needs to go.

They are not sure when the veto meeting is going to happen.

Caleb comes into the have not room to check on Zach.

Victoria comes in to take a nap.

Amber comes in to ask Zach to take some photos. Zach says he is going to sleep. Amber and Caleb leave.

Feed switches to the photo booth.

Devin and Frankie continue to talk in the HOH room.

JM8   

4:20 HT

Devin (to Frankie) : I don't have a whole lot of friends, dude, 'cuz, like, I hate judgement, ya know.

Otherwise, people are in and out of the photo booth.

Devin is going on and on about how he likes Frankie and wants to be friends with him when the show is over.

He tells Frankie that after talking to Brittnay last night he does have a crush on her.

Devin says he would not want to send the single mom home.

Again he says that he's has not decided what he is doing.

Devin asks if they don't win can they still walk out of the house with friendships.

Cody enters the room and Devin tells him they have been talking about friendships.

Frankie and Derrick meet up in the SR. They talk about how Zach might be home sick and does want to leave.

Derrick goes to talk to Zach. He's sleeping so Derrick leaves.

In the kitchen Devin asks Brittnay if she talked to someone and she says no.

Devin says it's ok and he did not believe them.

Frankie and Pao talk in the bathroom.

He tells her that Zach is sounding like he wants to go home without actually saying it.

Cody and Hayden talk in the SR about who should go this week.

angelmi   

Vic is doing her fake hair wished she would melt it. Bowtie is cleaning shower.

Britney is cleaning kitchen while the kiddos are playing back yard game.

ff174   

6:35PM HT

I left over seven hours ago and return to find out that Zach is still fuming.

So, Derrick pulls him into the have not in order to talk him down off the ledge. His spiel is filled with platitudes, but it seems to be working. Derrick susses out that part of the reason that Zach is in a funk is because he is hungry and tired. Zach agrees but he is still stuck on not being viewed as a push over.

Geez. Derrick really swallowed a couple of encyclopedia's of platitudes. But, he does point out one basic fact that everyone seems to forget. If Zach does want to dump on Devin, wait until after the Veto. After the veto, Devin has absolutely no power. The power is in the voters.

Rehashcakes. Derrick talks for about 2 minutes straight. Zach listens then goes off for on a "Yeah, but" tirade. As in "You are right, Derrick, but Devin sucks."

Hayden comes in and piles on. None of them seem to know when the POV is happening.

angelmi   

Vic is laying beside Amber complaining about how fat she is, needs a cleanse and to work out, She is wearing the tightest shortest shorts. Everybody else out back.

michal   

Victoria & Nicole sitting on the double lounge. Vic says that she wishes she was blonde but would never date a blonde because she just doesn't find them attractive. Nicole says that blondes stink, wear the same clothes & wear the same underwear for weeks. They are being super loud so Hayden can hear them. They are being super flirty & it's cute.. On the other side of the yard Frankie is holding court with Donny, Derrick, Christine & Cody (?) sitting in chairs with Frankie pacing in front of them, telling them about some famous top-billing actress(?). I'm not interested, so back to the girls. Not many options. Amber has joined Vic & Nicole. She has a hot dog on a fork & is chowing down. Nicole runs to get a hotdog for herself & Victoria wonders how she is being portrayed. She may not fully understand the feeds...

ff174   

I joined the feeds just in time for Skippy to hit the fish switch. Bastard..

Doesn't look like we missed much. Devin is talking with Nicole, Frankie and Christine at the hammock. They are currently acting all disgusted that Zach wants to DOR. In the meantime, there is a rousing game of cornhole going on. In the kitchen, Brittany is making some kind of slop concoction while Derrick, Jocasta and Victoria kibitz.

Derrick, Caleb, Frankie and Donny are in the Back Yard discussing what to do with Donny's beard. Caleb wants to do what I think is called the Fu Manchu. Two long strings on either side of the mouth.

We started in the middle of the conversation on BBAD, so I'm not sure if Donny told them that that might be part of Team America.

Donny has also just told Frankie that he was Kellie Pickler's janitor, and Frankie is thrilled about "Pick Pickler"

Caleb is now doing some type of light finger massage on Donny's shoulders. Derrick is wearing glasses. We haven't seen anyone else but these four.

Sounds like the other two America's players are Frankie and Derrick. Feeds come on tvgn with them and Donny discussing the amazing gift from America.

They talk about how amazing it is until Caleb walks up.

Edited by Katierenee9090

Everyone seems to be on the low energy level, with several yawns. At the pool table are Brittany, Cody, Nicole, and Christine. In the Chaise Lounge area are Amber, Paola, Hayden, and I think Caleb. No one is really talking. Donny and Jocasta are walking the perimeter

I haven't seen any alcohol, so this is not looking like an exciting night tonight. Derrick is eating a pickle. Frankie is practicing body letters, like Y-M-C-A, but this is U-S-A. None of this will make the highlight reel.

Whatever that bean bag game they got, Cody, Christine, Jacosta, and Nicole are playing that. Donny continues to walk walk walk.

Derrick is cooking.... something with oatmeal, while Frankie looks on and Victoria makes the salad. Jacosta has resumed walking with Donnie.

And that concludes an entire segment of BBAD. Now... another episode of The Situation Godfather.