Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

Tsylyst   

Zach has his Benefiber, but he incorrectly guesses that 1 T. is 1 "teaspoon" when it is 1 "tablespoon," so that's not going to do him much good.

Paola is clipping her fingernails at the kitchen island. Where there is food. Nasty mofo.

Tsylyst   

Hayden and Frankie got in trouble for bringing the louse costume out of the SR and wearing it around the house. Hayden got called to the DR and came out to inform Frankie who correctly responds "Well, then why the hell was it in...."

Fish.

Tsylyst   

Most of HGs are clustered in the living room hanging out, shooting the crap.

Zach, Derrick, Brittany, Paola and Nicole are in the kitchen doing the same. Nicole is also having problems pooping.

I was trying to stay awake for the HOH reveal, but I'm fading fast.

Tsylyst   

Zach on his poop problems: "I'm dropping headstones out of my ass."

This is my parting gift to you for the night. Enjoy that thought.

These are some shallow people we are dealing with. They miss taking selfies, Facebook, and hashtags. Well, mostly this is what Paola misses, but earlier Brittney and Amber said they missed Chick-Fil-A and Sushi. No mention of their families, though.

Now they are making a list of things they want for fourth of July: baked beans, peach cobbler, yams and marshmallows, sparklers and a fireworks show. Devin tells Jocasta to go in the DR to request "a bunch of food we are accustomed to." Someone says "so, a bunch of chicken."

I'm switched to the BR where Frankie is talking to whoever (Zach?) is in the toilet. Frankie tells him after the show they are going straight to his house and then straight to Disneyland. And Zach is definitely meeting his mom.

Frankie's first concert was Elton John and Billy Joel. Just in case you were wondering.

Here comes the HoH reveal. Hammies all shouting and running up the stairs. Skippy gives us a shot of a clean HoH room as Amber has trouble unlocking the door. Someone asks where Alex is and everyone groans. Too soon?

Amber finally opens the door and hammies pour in to the room and there's a lot of "Oh my God's" as they look at the pictures. They spend about 30 seconds looking at Ambers photos and then move on to Devin's room. He reads his letter but I can't tell you what it says because I don't care enough to listen.

Amber will read her letter later. She is going through her basket, she got BBQ chips but she doesn't like them. Way to go BB. Devin got a Drake CD and I think Amber got John Legend.

Amber is ready to read her letter. She starts crying after the first line.

Now we play the waiting game. Who will leave first?

Amber says they are all welcome to her stuff and before she even finishes the sentence Paola jumps up and starts digging through her basket.

Creepy Caleb is already claiming half of Devin's bed. He's got to stay close to his prey now that he's not HoH and can't stalk her on the spy cam.

Zach and Derrick are in the downstairs BR and Derrick says Caleb promised him he wasn't going on the block. He told Caleb if Amber puts him off and he stays he's going after Amber.

Skippy gives me a shot of the screen in the living room that says "Nominations Today." Brittney walks past it and doesn't notice it.

Frankie informs Devin that all of the girls plan to sleep in the HoH with Amber They are her body gaurds for protection from both Caleb and Devin, I assume.

Derrick comes out of the DR and notices the screen. He then walks into the kitchen and says "Oh, Amy can you here me down here? I can see what you're talking about now."

Fish

We come back and Derrick goes to the HoH to inform everyone that the broken microwave will be fixed and that nominations are today. They think he is full of crap and race downstairs to check for themselves.

Boys are yelling "This is a gre-nade."

Well, that's one way to get everyone out of the HoH.

I'll try to hang out until nominations are done.

Hammies are in the living room speculating on what's happening tonight. Will they be locked in the bedrooms before noms? Maybe they already have a comp set up for Battle of the Block. Maybe they will do have nots tonight.

Donny wants to get nominations over, it's bed time. He assures Brittney everything will be ok.

In the HoH , Devin/Frankie/Derrick are telling Amber she has to put up a guy. She won't put up Donny and all of the other guys except Hayden are in her alliance so her choice is going to have to be Hayden. They discuss which girl should go up. She's closest to Bowcasta so she won't put her up. Devin is saying they would send Hayden home.

Amber thinks Vic is a good choice. She doesn't care if she is dethroned as HoH, she just wanted pictures of her family. Derrick says Nicole is playing a floater game and is dangerous. Nicole scares him because she doesn't talk game with him. Dude, she doesn't talk game with anyone.

Derrick tells Amber that Victoria is obsessed with Amber. She's always talking about Amber's butt. I think he is trying to say this is a good reason to keep Vic, but I don't understand his logic.

Amber thinks she's putting up Hayden and Nicole. Caleb (who came in a couple minutes ago) says he told Hayden they wouldn't put him up, so he will tell Hayden he is a pawn.

Oh, I get it now. Derrick says Amber has Vic wrapped around her finger so she will vote any way Amber wants. I'm slowold.

Cody/Zach/Christine in the BR. Cody is pissed that Devin and Caleb are going to be making all the decisions.

Stealth whispering and I can't hear anything.

Frankie comes in and says he's gonna walk around and look worried.

Devin is preaching loyalty and integrity to Christine in the HoH.

I'm switched to Caleb and Derrick playing chess and Cody watching. Cody leaves. Christine joins them.

Skippy takes me back to HoH with Devin and Cody. Devin tells Cody the plan. More honesty/loyalty/integrity talk from Devin. This guy needs a new line. He will never put up Donny. What, out of guilt?

I can't listen to this guy anymore. If he doesn't get dethroned, this is gonna be a loooooong week.

Vic is in the shower with 5 hammies on the perving couch.

Donny and Brittney go to the lounge. He tells her if she don't want nuthin' told, don't tell it. You can play the game and be nice about it.

Britt says if Cody had won the whole game would have changed.

I switch to the freezer (Have Not room) for Devin bashing with Zach and Cody. I think these two are dying to flip on the bomb squad. They talk about getting Donny and Bowcasta in their corner. They are just biding their time.

Frankie is coaching Amber on her nomination speech. It's a load of crap about how Hayden and Nicole are strong players and can win Battle of the Block. He goes over it several times.

Devin comes in and tells them about his conversation with Nicole. He clued her in on his target for the week and if she finds herself on the block not to worry, she's safe.

Amber fills him in on her nomination speech.

Devin asks for help with his speech.