Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 2 - HOHs: Amber and Devin

Tsylyst   

Much comp recap on the feeds as some of the hammies dirty up the kitchen fixing dinner.

In the living room, Devin is ... wait for it ... shoveling food into his mouth.

Derrick hit his face or something during the comp and Jocasta says he has a bump on his face.

Jocasta (she's not wearing the bow) just informed Devin that there is a BB rulebook in the storage room. "I didn't know there were RULES!?," he responds. The book also apparently includes a schedule on when the food gets restocked, because Jocasta starts reading it and we get sent to ... Jeff interviewing Ian because Fisty hasn't switched the WBRB feed back over to fish.

Tsylyst   

Frankie and Caleb are in the Have Not. Caleb has already told Amber who to nominate, it sounds like.

They say Amber doesn't want to put up any girls, so they need to go to work on her. "She's going to piss me off," Caleb says.

Caleb: "Devin's going to put up two girls, it's as simple as that. She better put up me."

What? Do they want her to put up strong people so Devin is still HOH after the Battle?

Tsy confused. But that's nothing new with these people.

Tsylyst   

Devin is reveling in his victory. Caleb does not seem happy. Neither does Donny.

Devin's first three CD requests were all Drake albums. He's "so zoned right now, dude" to listen to his Drake album.

He's apologizing again for whatever he apologized for in his house meeting last night.

He promises he will be honest about the reasons he nominates who he nominates. He's talking to Caleb, Derrick, Hayden and Christine. They're nodding and humoring the new HOH. Devin's talking like he's 1) for sure the final HOH, and 2) gets to evict everyone he doesn't like this week.

This is going to be a long week, folks.

Tsylyst   

In the living room, most of the guys along with Christine and Paola have gathered to rag on Joey. You evicted her...time to move on to the next topic.

Devin's new favorite thing to talk about his how he's just "straight honest." He tells Paola that there's a good chance he's going to put her up because she's not a strong player, but she's not his target.

And ... she HUGS him for it.

The fuck? He just told you you're going back on the block, you stupid bint.

Tsylyst   

Caleb just brought up that coming in the house delayed him going into the studio to record his album. Devin says that he and Caleb should do a musical collaboration. Devin will rap for Caleb's country album.

Caleb is now singing, and BB calls him out.

Caleb alone with Frankie and Zach says Amber mentioned putting up Derrick. Caleb says "if Derrick goes up, I'll put myself up."

Um...that's not the way it works, son.

He says it's fine if she wants to put strong players up, but that means she won't be HOH.

Caleb wants Hayden and Victoria to be Amber's nominees (because, in his mind, he gets to pick them). Zach agrees, and then says "as long as it's not Zachie, I don't care."

Tsylyst   

Cody and Brittany were surprised they couldn't curse on live TV. Because they're stupid.

Cody is pumped to get a grill in the house. You gotta make it longer than Week 2 to get the grill, dude.

Brittany is crying in the bathroom. Cody and Derrick are in there and discuss Devin winning HOH as a horrible turn of events. They're worried they will go up, and Cody says he will SNAP if that happens. Derrick agrees. They hope noms are tomorrow because they want to know where pieces are going to fall.

They also feel bad for Amber having to be up in the HOH with Devin (and by extension, Caleb).

Tsylyst   

"It's so predictable with him, what he's going to do," Brittany says about Devin. She knows she's going up on the block. She's been crying in the WC.

HOLY SHIT. Skippy just switched over to WBRB, but it wasn't fish, it was RACHEL. That scared the begeezus out of me. I think I Nicoled myself a little.

At the bathroom mirror, Amber adds makeup while Brittany takes hers off.

Out in the kitchen, people are stuffing their faces. In the living room, Caleb is holding court about how to play BB. "It is what it is," he offers.

Tsylyst   

Zach and Derrick in the Hive Room. Zach promises Derrick that he is safe this week, even if Amber puts him up. If they need to blow up the Bomb Squad to make that happen, so be it, Zach says, "We'll just blame it on Devin."

In the bathroom, Brittany is now crying to Nicole about how Devin is going to evict her this week. And she's back in the WC sniffling.

Come on, girl, the nominations aren't even in yet. Not to mention Battle of the Block and Veto.

People keep coming in to use the WC, and they're getting turned away so she can cry in private. She finally leaves so Frankie can get in and pee.

Brittany is obsessed with the fact that she's going to be on the block and Devin is going to do a number on her like he did to Joey, going around the house and bullying everyone into voting his way. (Which is probably true.)

"I hate him," Brittany tells Frankie.

"So many things can happen in a week," Frankie tells her.

So shut your cry-hole, girl.

Tsylyst   

10 out of 15 hamsters in the living room. At least three conversations going on, all about comp rehash.

I can't follow any of it except that Devin thinks he's the shit. I don't have to hear him talk to figure that out.

Now 11 hamsters in the living room. On in the kitchen, two in the bathroom and Amber in the DR.

Tsylyst   

"I'd just rather be home now, now that I know I'm going home, instead of waiting a week," Brittany cries to Jocasta and Paola.

Paola tries to talk her down and remind her that there are many comps between now and the eviction. Brittany warns them that after she for sure goes home, the girls need to take the power back from Devin.

Paola: I've been on the block, and you just need to stay positive.

Brittany (being kinda bitchy): "I know that, I told YOU all that, everyone knows that. It's just when you're in this situation, it's a little bit harder."

Paola resists the urge to smack the bitch.

Jocasta, typically, just sits there and looks disinterested in these crazy folks.

Brittany says Devin is lying and he's not a good person. She hates him.

Zach comes in and writes a poem for Brittany to cheer her up:

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

you're very beautiful

and you're a great mom, too.

The girls swoon.

Tsylyst   

Cody and Derrick whispering in the Hive.

Derrick says he really fucked up the comp.

They say Amber is for sure putting up at least one guy.

Cody meanders into the bathroom where Paola and Zach are hanging out (because that's where you hang out in the BB house).

Paola is using her baby-girl, nasally voice. She thanks them for their votes tonight. Cody leaves and the feed stays in the bathroom.

Other feeds are in the living room. Amber is out of the DR and has her HOH key. Devin is going in to the Storage Room to get his, so we should have HOH reveal soon.

Devin and Amber alone in the SR: He says he doesn't want to influence her nominations, but they're still in an alliance, it's still a game, etc. He repeats his honest-game spiel.

Devin got admonished for telling Paola that she was going to be one of the nominees. That's against the rules, as we've seen in past seasons. You can insinuate, but not directly inform nominees.

Fish.

Tsylyst   

I thought we were about to get the HOH reveal, but...nope. Back to random chatter in the living room and kitchen.

Christine says there's no toilet paper in the bathroom or SR, so no one can go potty. Someone's in the DR, so she can't go request it, either.

Someone in the kitchen suggests using paper napkins and just not flushing them.

Caleb is telling Donny and Hayden how he was "nailing Brittany right in the back of the head" with frisbees during the comp. He's very proud of it.

Tsylyst   

Devin about the frisbees: "It was a good way to get your aggression out in this game."

Says the psycho.

I'm bored, and taking a break.

ETA: Joey left her blue and purple hair dyes for Frankie, he just found them with his stuff. They think that's sweet.

Zach is having "potty problems", he can't poop. He's in the bathroom with Brittney/Donny/Jocasta and they are telling him he needs fiber. Bowcasta tells him to mix some of the Metamucil in some water and drink it. He says his stools are rock hard and it hurts really bad. Bocasta says if you hear your stool drop, it's not a good stool. They tell him to go to the DR and ask for a stool softener so off he goes.

I had to hear it, so you guys had to read it. It's only fair.