MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

Well, it didn't take long for Devin to throw Donny under the bus. Devin/Frankie/Caleb have been in the HOH talking about getting rid of him. They need to convince Amber that Donny needs to go.

Amber comes in and Caleb's face lights up and he watches her walk across the room.

Caleb talks about hunting and trying to get a TV show started. Devin asks about the prices of guns. Caleb is in his element here, talking about hunting gear, clothes, etc.

For the second time in just a few minutes, Skippy reprimands someone for talking about production.

sam0920   

I'll try to catch what I can but my coworkers keep interupting my feed watching. Camera 1 & 2. Amber has joined the boys in HOH and talk has switched to hunting. Apparently Caleb has killed a squirrel with a 9mm. Talk about overkill. Everytime Amber steps out, Devin begs Caleb to stick to his side so he doesn't freak out and apparently he bawled his eyes out in the middle of the night. I say the baseball player is all ready super paranoid. I generously give him two weeks.

sam0920   

Frankie and Zack with their final two alliance discuss the Bomb Squad. Members Amber, Caleb, Christine, Cody, Derrick, Devin, Frankie and Zack. Apparently Frankie is the "Diffuser" as he talked Devin down. They really believe they can keep this alliance of eight a secret. Amanda doesn't want to vote out Donny so they are going to tell her to vote how she wants.

I'm multi-tasking. I'm recapping while running a garage sale. The sale is going good but I'm being stalked by a mosquito on steroids.

I come back from making a big sale ($9, I'm rich!) to Devin/Caleb/Frankie in the HOH talking about getting in fights with people.

Frankie heads into the bathroom with Zack(?) and Frankie says he's a diffuser. I didn't catch who he is defusing. He talks while brushing his teeth and I can't understand a word he says. Teeth brushing done, he talks about how all the smart people will vote for Donny, all the emotional people will not. He calls himself The Diffuser and he really likes that title.

michal   

The girls are all in the bathroom putting on their war paint & not talking. I keep trying to switch feeds but Skippy is bound & determined to make me watch this mind numbing morning routine, of which, being a female myself, I am totally familiar and not the least interested. I finally get to switch to the kitchen & recognize Joey's voice immediately as it is loud & raspy. The camera is on Christine who is talking, but since her mouth is stuffed beyond capacity I can't understand her. Joey says something about boners. She is wearing a green hat & birth control glasses (that's what my military kiddos call them). They are discussing a shower outside and Joey not being nekid on the internet cause she was wearing pasties & a thong. Skippy is lusting after Joey because I hear several voices in the room but the camera doesn't leave Joey, except for a casual glance around the room. They are talking literally, about "last night I only dropped the F-bomb once" and the "s" word. I wonder how long their self-imposed censorship will last. Hayden fills his cup clear full of milk, which uses up 1/2 gallon. He is wearing a bright pink cap which sticks up Smurf style. Were hats part of the competition? I again hear the "s" word. Just say the word dude - saying the "s" word is just like cussing cause we all know what you mean.

Jade   

Frankie was diffusing Devin who was rather revved up and talking about 4 different strategies of who to nominate and how to manipulate the other houseguests to vote his way. But, they've agreed to all vote out Donny who's a super secret master mind who has all kinds of crazy skills that he's been hiding from everyone.

michal   

Joey & Devin (?) update Zach on the types of vetos, upon they decide that this year they will have the "glitter veto". To heck with that gold & diamond crap, BB is on a budget this year now that they are paying America's Player. I wish Skippy would zoom out cause I don't know their voices yet! Hayden doesn't like drinking milk with stuff in it. He hand gestures "stuff". I'm not going there.

OMG! Devin & Caleb just tag teamed singing the ABC song! They cannot be this hard up for music. Nicole just went & put the milk in the fridge. God is she a tiny thing. She latches on to Victoria who jumps up & moves to a different stool.

sam0920   

They just called Bowcasta into the DR. I guess she is hosting POV. There is hope she is in there for awhile so that the comp can start.

angelmi   

1:45 pm still waiting for veto comp. Guys in LR talking and another guy of people eating in the kitchen. Now I have Jeff. feeds must be behind. Comp time.

Edited by angelmi

michal   

Edited because I just hit "play" when I got home but realized that they are actually showing Jeff's interviews & not "live action". So I have no idea what time all this stuff happened. Sorry. I can delete it if necessary since it doesn't fit in the timeline exactly right.

Holy cow! I get back from town & turn on the feeds just in time to see Caleb drop his pants! My day is now complete! He is rocking a pink t-shirt, but does loose some dude-points for his girly pants. Frankin comes in from taking a shower. He has a towel discreetly wrapped around his waist. He pulls his underwear on under the towel, then drops the towel to reveal a stripey thong. He brazenly adjusts himself, which seems to take an inordinate amount of time. He looks old in this shot. They discuss their matchy swim suits. Caleb says "ya ya ya" a lot. Frankie's thing seems to be "It is what it is", just like June on Honey Boo Boo. Hey, don't judge me. I like trash tv, which is why I'm here.

Frankie just tells Caleb the best way to shrink a shirt is to wash it in cold then dry it hot hot hot. No honey, that is the best way to fade out your shirt & make it look old. Frankie gets called to the diary room & he hollers back "see you in 20 minutes", then informs Caleb that he's one of the girls when it comes to getting ready. BB yells at him again & Frankie panics, saying he's not going in the diary room looking like this. BB gives up & hollers at Poaola instead, which makes Frankie VERY happy. Caleb is mowing his neck, taking care to shape it just so under his chin. It looks odd what with that white patch under his chin but above the rest of his hairy neck. Frankie is putting something on his face, then dabbing with dots of concealer. His dad never taught him how to shave, but his mom definitely taught him how to put on makeup as he is dabbing away with his ring finger in order to avoid stretching the skin & giving you wrinkles. His hair must not be dyed pink at is it pretty much white blonde right now. I wonder what color his natural color is - guess I'll know is a few weeks when he's crying in the diary room begging for hair dye...

Edited by michal

Tsylyst   

In the Fire Room (which I thought had become the Ice Room, but I was wrong), Bowcasta, Caleb and Derrick say it's great that Donny won. He won fair and square and they're happy for him.