MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

11:20pm HT Cam 3 & 4

Devin starts by saying he wanted to revolutionalize the game of BB. He's breaking down during his speech. He was going to play the game with the most integrity & honor than anyone, because of his daughter. Once he entered the house he realized he couldn't do that, he had to lie and be mean, like everyone else.

He was afraid Donny wasn't who he said he was, he passed judgement on Donny and wanted him OUT. He's got tears flowing as he presents his speech, which it sounds like he's practiced for awhile.

He's going to play hard in the comps, but no longer be deceitful and play with the utmost integrity. (hold on while I get a barf bag)

He feels soooooo bad what he did to Donny and procedes to tell how wonderful Donny is and he's SO VERY SORRY that he got the rest of the house involved in his lies.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

The house claps and the meeting is now adjourned.

Edited by goobie

ff174   

Amber is denying that she ever said anything about Caleb. She also wants nothing to do with Devin's meeting.

In the meantime, I learn that Frankie has ANOTHER F2 agreement with Christine. They are in the HOH. Frankie thinks that Devin is going to announce that he (Devin) is bi-polar. They discuss the possibility of cutting Devin loose. According to Frankie, all the women are afraid of him and the guys all hate him.

We are still waiting for Caleb and Amber to finish up. Check that. He will start without them.

He starts out, and doesn't get too far into his spiel before he starts crying.

He is pretty much telling them the same thing that he told Donnie. Integrity ... he was responsible for Donnie's nomination ... loves his daughter ... doesn't want his daughter to Google his name at some time in the future and be disappointed ... he lied ... it's just a game ... he promises that he will be an "integral" person from here on in.

This guy is absolutely fucking unbalanced. He is looney tunes. He is on this "BB is a game of integrity" schtick, calling upon all of those who have ever played the game as bastions of honesty, integrity and morality. From what I remember, this guy has seen every episode - every season. What part of the Douchleord, Maggie, DICK! and other's games are all of those qualities?

He stops. He leaves. He heads to the HOH to start bawling his eyes out. I think he may have gone into the HOH shower so he can not be filmed. Skippy remains undeterred and points a camera at the HOH shower door.

And the idiot hamsters give a golf clap.

That was painful.

Edited by ff174

Skippy feels that I should be in the living room where the meeting is taking place, so he takes me there just in time for Devin to wrap things up. Ha, Ha, Skippy.

So he takes me back to the lounge. Oh, ADD Skippy takes me right back to the living room where absolutely nothing is happening. Now he takes me to the kitchen and now the fire room where Vic wants to show Frankie her boobies something.

Vic says Devin just proved to the world that he is a bully. Now I have to go read the recaps of the meeting.

Edited because Vic said bully not Boogie. My hearing sucks.

Edited by Tropdreams

One last recap before bed.

The have nots have been stuffing their faces for the last 20 minutes. Brittney says she has to hide vegetables in food to get her kids to eat them.

Oh, guess who else is eating. Don't know? It's Devin, you silly heads. I think the only time I haven't seen him eating tonight was during the house meeting.

Lots of chatter. Derrick's gargle-y speech drives me crazy.

In the bathroom, Bowcasta and Caleb are talking about the Bible, so I'm out.

Have a good night, everyone.

AVorlon   

2:40 AM housetime

The have-nots get finished eating and now try to figure out where they will sleep. Caleb says all of them are welcome to sleep in the HOH room, but there's only room for so many. He says all eight women can sleep up there, and they all laugh. They say that someone can sleep with Paola, but they say no one wants too because she's "too gassy". Needless to say, Paola is not there right now.

AVorlon   

2:50 AM housetime

The have-nots are feeling good now, having taken warm showers for a change. Hayden says they have it great in the house, while so many other people out there are struggling. He gives a shout-out to all the people who are have-nots out in the real world.

They were all at the dining room table, and now they leave for bed, one by one.

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

3:20 AM housetime

Brittany and Amber stay behind in the kitchen to clean things up, and they look pretty efficient. They get things looking fairly decent, and then head to bed themselves.

Now we have all four feeds on sleeping hammies so it looks like we're done for the day. D-U-N, done.

Jade   

Wake-y Wake-y Time

Donny's up first. He was in the bathroom. Then, he goes out to the kitchen area and a twitchy Devin is pacing near the DR door waiting for his dose of meds. Then, fish. Then, it's back to Donny staring dazedly into space on the ugly green living room sofas.

Edited to add: 20 minutes of Fish. Honestly, they're more interesting than Donny with the sound on mute.

Edited by Jade

JM8   

10:30 AM Housetime

WBRB keeps coming and going.

Frankie and Devin are talking about random stuff over breakfast. Donny joined them. He's just sitting there though, he's not saying anything. I personally think he's eavesdropping on everyone and planning the moment when he becomes HOH and everyone realizes that he is more than just a cricket noise making school groundskeeper: He's here to win.

Jocasta, Brittany and two other people (Maybe Pow-pow?) imitate people in bed in the fire room. They seem pretty tired.

JM8   

10:40 AM housetime

Now Feeds 1 and 2 are on the kitchen. Joey, Derrick, Brittany, Donny and Jocasta are cleaning dishes and making breakfast. Now they're on Jocasta and Derrick in the store room getting food for breakfast. Creepy Caleb walked in and everyone cleared the room... coincidence?

Everyone's in and out of the kitchen.

The other two are Amber and Victoria doing hair and makeup in the BR. Christine just got out of the shower and Brittany and Nicole joined the other two. I predict that Vic and Amber will be in the same spot for the next two hours.

Paola just woke up, she's in the bathroom now too.

Nothing too exciting to report.

Jade   

10:40 HT

Caleb, Devin, and Frankie are having a conversation I don't understand about Devin throwing Caleb under the bus. There's not much description of what was done…other than lots of talk about "under the bus" throwing.

This seems to have something to do with the order they feel off of the log in the competition. Devin is done with alliance. And, he's going to throw the comp to go home.

Edited to add: Derrick is in there too.

Edited by Jade

Jade   

Devin seems to be backpedaling and apologizing. He didn't mean to throw anyone under the bus. And, he's going to still fight for the alliance. And, he''ll never turn on them. He's claiming to be totally loyal. He wants to be a good guy as he walks out the door.

Edited to correct spelling.

Edited by Jade

JM8   

10:50 AM Housetime

The guys are still talking in HOH. They tell each other they're still going to vote out Joey because Devin told Joey he's voting for her to leave... Because that's definitely the BEST way to play Big Brother, just tell everyone the truth after you've lied to them.

Derrick left to go eat.

Devin apparently doesn't want to talk game anymore, but he is anyways. He even pulled the "my daughter" card.

Caleb bro-hugged Devin and it was really awkward because Devin was sitting and Caleb was standing. Devin, the loyal one, won't even stand up for Caleb.

Everyone else is in the kitchen or the bathroom or moving back and forth.

Jade   

Shocker, Devin was in rehab. But, Dude, Frankie can relate. There was this one time… he had to do a cleanse.

Jade   

Derrick went to the fiery sheets bedroom and filled Christine in on the Caleb/Devin bus throwing conversation. Now, Devin is relaying the conversation to Amber. He feels bad. And, he loves Caleb. They'll (Caleb and Devin) be friends forever.

Edited to add: Over an hour of Fish with music that sounds like it's on speed. Does that mean the feeds are done until after the show? Interview Loop at 4:08 Eastern… Happy 4th!

Edited by Jade