MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

michael   

Hammies talking in the living room about Zoolander and other random stuff. Everyone is doing weird voices and stuff. Hayden does his impersonation of King Kosher from S12. "Why would I lie? WHY WOULD I LIE?!?!"

Amber misses her family and Hayden comforts her.

The annoying girls in the fire room (Christine, Victoria, Nicole) are scared because they hear noises.

Discussion of who's sleeping where. Blah blah blah.

Apparently homophobe Caleb and Frankie are sleeping in the same bed tonight. YOWZAH.

angelmi   

5 am Nicole and another girl up putting on make up complaining about stomach problems and not wanting to sleep in the rooms not having sheets. Planning on staying awake at night while everybody else is. Nicole does not like people scaring her and making her scream. Nicole's parents have been married 24 years. They love Amber, so sweet, funnier then crap, her laugh is such an honest laugh. I think the other girl is Victoria the mom.

Tsylyst   

Megan Nicole and Brittany are awake in the Hive Lounge.

Brittany is doing her makeup at 5:30 a.m. HT. Why? So you look pretty when you go to bed?

Megan Nicole is whining that she doesn't want to go to bed because she doesn't like the blanket "in there." Also, she's afraid of being scared. Apparently she was sleeping some night this week, and was scared, and SCREAMED and woke everyone up and they were mad at her.

Breaking news: Brittany needs to get her birth control refilled.

*waves to angelmi* Time for me to get ready for work!

Edited because, who the fuck is Megan?

michal   

Brittany & Nicole are the only two up. They were in the kitchen & Brittany couldn't find her shaker. Nicole told her to use someone else's but Brittany wanted hers. She finally found it in the clean dishes. She filled it half full of tap water. B needed to put on her makeup so they proceed to the honeycomb room which I assume is the best place to do personal grooming. They discuss feeling bad for "her" & having to vote "her" out, even though they really like her & will stay friends after this is all over. I have no idea what they are talking about so I head to the top of the screen to see they are talking about Paola. Nicole is laying on the couches complaining about how she should have taken a nap but she's scared cause she doesn't like not having a sheet & only has a blanket. She doesn't like people just out & out trying to scare her though. B needs to refill her birth control.

Nicole wants her sheet. This is a need of hers that she keeps reiterating. Someone give her a sheet! Nicole yawns big. Have they not been to bed yet? Why on earth does scardy- girl not sleep when everyone else is sleeping? The chances of someone scaring her on purpose is much much smaller!

Now they are talking about "Fried Green Tomatoes" and some other movie that I don't know about. Brittany keeps dropping her voice to a whisper which makes me think they are talking about something important & interesting. Silly me! B has a "pop rocks" stomach. Seriously. It is popping & that's why she can't sleep.

michal   

I'm not sure what the "crinkling blanket" is all about. The girls are laughing rather loudly. They turn serious & feel bad for Donny, although they don't think he's going home. He is "mysterious" to them. They like him. They really like Derek cause he's "so sweet" & talks about his wife. Nicole looks like an owl with those big glasses as she looks around the room sighing.

One B is finished putting on her makeup Nicole starts putting on hers. I think Nicole forgot her own makeup & is borrowing Brittany's. Brittany has this habit of suddenly dropping her voice to a whisper so I missed out on who they were talking about but someone made a rude comment about Brittany not doing anything so both girls discuss how much cooking & cleaning Brittany does around the house.

Tsylyst   

Turn to the Have Not Room, @michal. You'll figure out what the "crinkling blanket" is after about 0.03 seconds. The Have Nots don't have blankets, they have plastic/foil sheets.

Brittany was in the WC for quite a while. When she comes out, she plays the good little hammie and WASHES HER HANDS! Well done!

Hey, Nicole is there now. You'll never guess what she's doing.

Oh, you said whining? Fine, you DID guess.

michal   

The girls go to the kitchen to cook something like veggie burgers. Nicole has to leave to go get herself one of those "over the head" sweatshirts. As opposed to the "step in" ones. That girl has some odd phrases. Suddenly skippy decides that I would find the sleeping hammies much more interesting. He is correct, but that is not my job here, so I switch feeds to the bathroom where I discover Nicole has successfully put on her sweatshirt and has put her hair into a messy ponytail on top of her head. She wiggles her nose around then tries to figure out what to do with her microphone. Brittany refers to hers as a leash. Brittany has apparently just tinkled & is now washing her hands (I thought she was in the kitchen but no feeds in there). Brittany now moves to the kitchen & Nicole dutifully follows her in there. Nicole likes to be right next to her. Maybe Brittany wasn't talking about her microphone when she was talking about something being like a leash.

angelmi   

6 am Nicole and Britney finish makeup, go potty, drink coffee, don't want to go to bed, still the only ones up.

They are laughing about the guy that shovels cereal in his mouth. Brit makes fun of how he walks and Nicole has to run to the bathroom laughing, hear the flush.

Have fun at work Tsy.

Edited by angelmi

michal   

Brittany & Nicole are doing impressions of the other houseguests. Brittany takes the fake lettuce & uses it as a beard & starts talking about craw fishing and such. Both girls are giggling hysterically. Nicole grabs her crotch then runs to the bathroom saying she's going to pee her pants. The camera stays with Brittany in the kitchen. We soon hear the toilet flush (that is one loud toilet to be heard from the kitchen over the clanging of pots & pans that Nicole is putting away). Nicole grabs Hayden's hat & Brittany puts the fake lettuce on Nicole's rear (does Hayden have hairy balls?). They say "yo yo yo" a lot but it doesn't have the same humor that the Donny impersonation did. Brittany is putting away dishes and when they are almost all put away Nicole decides to help, forcing Brittany to walk clear around that impractical tree counter thingy. Nicole seems clueless that she is just mimicing Brittany - does she have her own personality? She even seems clueless as to how to put away silverware. Just for the record, that is the chore that we give the youngest children at holidays, so surely Nicole can handle this. Nope. Spoke too soon. Brittany takes over putting the silverware away. Nicole gallantly tries again when she realizes the alternative is to figure out where the rest of the dishes go. Nicole looks in the microwave. This girl is totally clueless.

angelmi   

Nicole went to bed. Brittney is cooking and sniffing, driving me crazy. Other feeds are the have not room with sleeping in the freezing cold hammies under foil blankets. Sniffing and foil noises. She talks to herself about her cooking, it sucks. I bet the sleeping HG are enjoying the noise and smells. She is still sniffing wished she would go blow the nose.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

6 am HT

Still same crap, Brittney is cooking up some gross crap, tons of spices. Someone in the foil moving around. Just a bunch of horrible noises and I can imagine a bunch of gross smells too. Mix in the sniffing. Sucky first morning of feeds.

angelmi   

No big fridge in kitchen, under the counter freezer, Brittney just opened ice trays in it. Still the only one up. One guy with long blond hair went to potty and stopped by to say hi and back to bed. Brittney pulled out the cookie sheet, looks like she made some big have not cookies or burger patties. She is still up eating alone.

Britt finally went to have not bed and opened a bunch more foil blankets.

Edited by angelmi

michal   

I've been in and out all morning keeping an eye on the feeds. I kept hearing some odd noise & discover it is the weird foil blankets that Tsylyst told me about earlier. Dang but they are annoying! One of the foil blankets in in between the beds looking like an odd foil wrapped person sitting on the floor. I turned my sound off & head back to decorate the birthday cake - the money doesn't happen if I don't work...

angelmi   

10 am Fish, wakey HG time for Veto. Guys are up eating, girls in BR getting make up

Edited by angelmi

sam0920   

Frankie/Caleb/Devin the HOH. Apparently Donny is a genius and is dangerous. He needs to go. Those three along with Amber are in an alliance called the Bomb Squad. I think others are involved as well, sounds like there are eight in the alliance. If Donny wins Veto, Joey is out.