MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

On the BY couch and guess what Caleb is talking about. C'mon, guess. Bet you can't! Oh, alright I'll tell ya. It's Amber! Surprised? I know you are.

He says he heard from several people that Amber said Caleb is all about himself and doesn't care about anyone else. Caleb has been nothing but nice to everyone.

Derrick changes the subject by asking If Caleb thinks someone is a cop. Don't know who they are talking about but they decide he is not a cop.

Caleb is about as delusional as one can get. Victoria happened to make the mistake to come up to the HOH earlier and asked him if he was going to come downstairs. He relays this to Derrick but with quite a bit of embellishment. Basically, she wants him. Then she runs from the backyard into the house with Frankie following her and Caleb says she stared at him the whole way into the house. Caleb says he is NOT the Prince of Persia, he's a Midnight Rodeo kind of guy. Cause, she wants him. I mean, who wouldn't?! They wait with anticipation for her to come back outside. They laugh about how she is somehow now into Caleb.

Meanwhile, she's in the house showing Frankie her top that Joey messed up and then goes into the DR.

This will be so much fun to watch Caleb's delusional rantings about how each of the women in the house lust for him.

ff174   

He may be free from the spell of the wimmenfolk, but he still has crazy eyes. He also has his camo hat turned backwards. I am pretty sure that is what snipers do just before they pick someone off with a high powered rifle. Caleb converses with Derrick, with Zach listening. He is pretty damned pleased with himself for nominating and getting rid of Joey ... like Joey is some horrid, Chima type bitch.

Truth be told, Joey's only crime is that she has a vagina, and currently all owners of said vaginas are evil, soul-sucking devil-women. That's because he has been spurned by Amber and, unfortunately, such wicked woman will get run over with him driving the combine, as he so frighteningly states..

He relates a story where he was in the HOH, and Joey came in and asked if he would join her outside.

And that's it. That is the extent of the story. Somehow, Caleb has inferred that Joey was ... well, I don't know what. but it was surely damned evil on Planet Caleb. He re-relates the story and embellishes it more to his crowd of menfolk, and this time, Joey was even more evil if that's even possible. She only asked you to come outside, you whack-a-doodle. It's kind of like he is trying to insert himself as the leader of the men ... the Testosterone Troop, if you will, by letting them know that he will no trapped in the web of any evil temptress ... and especially the Queen of Evil Temptresses.

That would be Amber, if you haven't been paying attention.

He continues with his soliloquy saying things like he is a "concrete cowboy" whatever the fuck that means - maybe it has to do with cinder blocks; the better to crush one's skull with - and a whole lot of other bizarre metaphors designed to let everyone know that he is no longer under the spell of the evil, wicked Amber; or any other HG who doesn't possess a penis.

And then there is that creepy, creepy stare.

The Mutual Masturbatory Society of 2014 is meeting again in the HOH. That means Frankie and Zach, if you're scoring at home.

Or, even if you're alone.

Edited by ff174

In the HOH with Frankie and Zach. Zach says that Christine says Amber tells her that Caleb and Devin want him and Cody out of the BS. Got all that? This makes Zach nervous. Frankie says everyone has a pecking order and that Caleb may have changed his mind about his order after Devin told him that Amber is interested in him (Devin).

Amber comes over to the BY couch to join Vic, Devin, Derrick, and.....Caleb. Caleb gets up and goes to the pool table area. This is so enjoyable to watch the women talk freely, including Amber, while the men say nothing in fear of angering the Caleb.

Frankie and Zach in the HOH talking about their concerns about Caleb and Devin. Frankie says Caleb doesn't need the money because he already has a recording contract signed and waiting for him? And he almost made it on the Voice? OGG, please tell me Caleb was just doing his usual of spit-shining his shitty life and there is no truth to the above. Of course, even if there is a recording contract waiting on him, his path on this show may put an end to that.

According to Frankie, there are four floaters in the house that nobody cares about. He says the thing that fucked everything up last season is everyone was busy trying to take out big players and the floaters ended up winning the game. That can't happen this year. They don't need to worry about Caleb and Devin because they will self destruct. Zach declares one of the two to be a bipolar lunatic. I don't know who he was referring to but it works for both of them.

The HGs just did a lame talent show with Zach mc'ing the event. There's nothing of importance about the show, except to say that serial killer glared at everyone throughout the show. Even at his boyfriend, Frankie. Not one smile. Just that stare. He got up in the middle of the last act and stepped over and in front of everyone. He's out on the hammock now and Cody is feeding the paranoia by agreeing with him about everything. Will there be one man who stands up to SK? No, not gonna happen with these weak, lame ass bitches.

Hopefully someone can pick up from here in case he decides to kill everyone tonight. That stare tells me we're close.

AVorlon   

2:45 AM housetime

Frankie and Caleb lay around in the dark in the HOH room talking about Amber Caleb has a lot of issues with Amber, and wants her to come clean with what she said about him. They are in the same alliance together, but he's not going to carry her any further until she apologizes For someone who said he was over this the other day, Caleb seems to be obsessed with it.

The guys who were in the BY head inside. That would be Cody, Derrick, Zach and Hayden.

Edited by MrsGryn
Just a little housekeeping...

ff174   

4:25 AM HT

Everyone sleeping. Or, at least, it appears that way. You never can tell with night vision. Caleb could be lying there, staring straight at the ceiling awaiting until everyone is fast asleep.

That way, there is less resistance. He must kill the men, first. Probably Devin as he is the biggest and the strongest. Next, Derrick. He is a cop and he has had training ... not like the training will do much good against a psycho, but still. The others don't necessarily strike fear in anyone with a knife in one's hand and a purpose in one's heart. Frankie could be next because he would probably scream the loudest, alerting the others.

One by one, they would perish.

Then the women. Does it really matter who goes first? Probably Nicole, because of the peeing ... less to clean up. Next Paola because, let's face it: She is just that annoying. Joey, next. She was going home anyway. At that point, the only thing that matters is whom would be last, and we all know whom that would be.

Amber. She is the reason for all the carnage. She must see what she hath wrought before her foul, whoring, lecherous days are brought to a close.

The good news? There is still plenty of time to edit all of this before Wednesday's show ... which I am recapping.

Someone begins to snore ... or is it that chainsaw starting up???

Edited by ff174

michal   

Fly by recap. Nicole (?) is in the shower & pervy skippy keeps zooming in on her. Jacosta is playing with her hair in front of the bathroom mirror. The girls aren't saying anything & without her bow Jocasta looses all interest for me. I go downstairs to find Frankie & Donny sitting at the huge table talking. Actually Frankie speaks & Donny speaks, but they don't talk about the same thing. Frankie has a coffee cup in the microwave & the microwave starts shooting sparks. Frankie "saves the house" - his words, not mine - by taking the coffee cup out of the microwave. Fish again. Doesn't skippy know how hard it is to recap the hammies when you can't see or hear them? Brittany has come in & says good morning to Donny, who says it back. That Donny, he is such a chatterbox!

Out to the pool where Hayden & Nicole (? - pin bathing suit, sunglasses) are putting up the awnings. If this is Nicoe then I have no idea who is in the shower. Boring talk, someone just came in the kitchen so inside I go... it's Devin, who is so so tired. He tries to figure out the time, cause he requested his meds, but he doesn't have them yet.

Jade   

That's Amber looking very cute in a tie-dye pink bikini by the pool chatting with Frankie and Hayden. And, Frankie's doing his English? accent.

Edited to add: Brittany is doing her hair in the bathroom and she's looking equally cute in a dark pink bikini with yellow ruffle-y edges.

Edited by Jade

Jade   

Frankie's chatting with Nicole about nothing much. (And, we get a closeup of Frankie's chest.) And, Victoria is very LOUDLY rummaging through her make up.

Jade   

Nicole in a royal blue bikini has joined Brittany and Frankie by the pool. And, Devin's doing laps in a skull cap and grey hoodie.

(I have a theory about the hat and hoodie. I think he's trying to make his run more challenging. I accidentally wore flannel leggings on my treadmill once. I got super hot and it really wore me out. So, the elevated body temperature makes you sweat more and maybe burn more calories?)

Jade   

The camera man is in love with Frankie. He's constantly in close up. Cody (looking nice in a black swim suit) gets a second here and there. And, then, it's all Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Brittany, Frankie.

If they had to pick a YouTube personality, why didn't they pick PewDiePie? He's adorable and funny.

Jade   

Discussion of tonight's show around 11:10 HT. …what will happen? … what questions will Julie ask? blah blah blah