MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

It sounds like Joey might be a Have Not and the all girl alliance may has been exposed.

Amber made fried pickles for the Have Nots.

Shannon   

people on chat keep talking about PooPooPowPow picking her nose, but my feed is so jumpy I didn't see it.

ff174   

I haven't seen Jocasta yet. Maybe she is beckoning God to keep her off the macaroni. Joey is a fire plug. She seems to be in the middle of every conversation, and is quite loud.

Cody is holding court. Right now, his harem consists of Christine, Nicole and ... there is Jocasta. Guess what. She has another fucking bow tie, so the pictures we saw were not for promotional purposes. We are stuck with them. Anyway, while he eats, they drool. Now, Orthodos Israeli girl joins. Now the horndog.

It's a slobberfest.

Christine contemplates a frying pan.

Zach and Devin are resting on the couches in the living room. Zach said he had to rest 'cuz he was playing in the POV tomorrow. Derrick joins them and he and Devin tease Zach about sleeping so much in the house.

KatR66   

Barista girl is really disgusting me. She sneezed twice and the she stick her nasty unwashed hands in a bag of shredded cheese to add to her eggs. The rest of the have nots are trying to come up with slop recipes. Pickles, dipped in slop mixture and fried. The HN's seem to enjoy them. Seems like some of them offered to be on slop.

ff174   

The girls ... well mostly Amber and Brittany, are figuring out different ways to make slop dishes. Brittany whipped up some kind of desert and is moving on to making slop bread.

There is not a lot going on, right now. So, a quick report. I looked at the pictures that tsy posted of Joey and Hayden streaking. Surprisingly, I really only looked at Joey's pictures ... long and hard. I am pretty sure that she does not have any nipples.

And we get our first Skippy admonition. He tells the guests not to talk about production.

Victoria gets called to the DR. It also seems that she wants to be known as "Victoria" and not "Vickie."

Frankie does do a hell of a cricket sound. Makes me want to squish him with my boots.

Edited by ff174

KatR66   

I haven't seen Jocasta yet. Maybe she is beckoning God to keep her off the macaroni. Joey is a fire plug. She seems to be in the middle of every conversation, and is quite loud.

Cody is holding court. Right now, his harem consists of Christine, Nicole and ... there is Jocasta. Guess what. She has another fucking bow tie, so the pictures we saw were not for promotional purposes. We are stuck with them. Anyway, while he eats, they drool. Now, Orthodos Israeli girl joins. Now the horndog.

It's a slobberfest.

Christine contemplates a frying pan.

I think Frankie is wearing a bow attached to his T-shirt.

A group of hammies are playing games in the living room. I don't understand this Zip Zap Zop type game or Got It. At least 5 hammies are wearing some kind of head gear. Knit hats, baseball caps and Hayden's canvas safari type hat and Frankie has now attached the pink bow in his hair. They seem pretty bored and aren't talking about anything we care about, not even a little.

Edited by goobie

ff174   

Yup. Paola is a nose picker. She has had one of her digits buried up to the third knuckle a couple of times. She has also said nary a word ... I guess because she is busy.

Still, nothing spectacular going on. A bunch of hammies are playing some kind of fucked up hammie games, complete with some fucked up hammie rules. Usually, when they come up with these dumb ass games, I can figure these rules out. I have been listening for the last five minutes, and they keep yelling out "3-2-1" and "got it," so I am at a loss.

Edited by ff174

Finally a some game talk. Frankie and Zach are in the bird's nest HOH. Frankie wants Zach or Cody to win POV. They seem to have a final two deal and are planning on what they're going to do if they get exposed. They've mentioned a few times about Devin "freaking out" . Zach has an alliance with Derrick & Cody. Frankie has a side alliance with Christine, the barista.

They've mentioned a few times they they're not floaters. I guess they don't need to grab a life vest now. Frankie says they have to keep their SUPER SECRET alliance on the down low. So, why they're huddling together in the HOH room all this time, is not a bright idea, but you know, it's BB.

Frankie says that Devin & Caleb are the two biggest targets in the house and Caleb will probably self-destruct. Oh, Paola will self-destruct too.

Frankie LOVES Justin Bieber. Loves loves loves him! And I was liking Frankie. *sigh*

Edited by goobie

ff174   

Zach and Frankie agree on a F2 alliance. They are in the HOH in what is our first strategery session of the year. Part of their plan to get to the F2 is to pretend to have side alliances. They name the names of these faux alliances, and with 16 people in the house, and me not learning all of the names (I've been busy), there are too many moving pieces. Suffice it to say, as is a typical hammy's wont, they have the whole damned season planned out ... including what to do when they "get exposed." Which, according to Zach, will be in 15 days.

So, let's place that on the HT calender.

Oh, dear god. Zach is already claiming that when they get to the F2, he would be happy with 50K. That is more like month 3 talk you fucking wombat. They are also talking about Devin, and, apparently, he did something stupid ... or lost it ... or got benched. According to the both of them, quite a few hammies have are stupid ... or lost it ... or got benched.

Who had Frankie for using the phrase "blood on my hands" in the pool?

They promise to never talk about this whole thing again.

No great loss. I had no fucking idea what they were talking about.

Frankie loves Justin Bieber.

Fuck him ... and fuck Bieber while you are at it.

Edited by ff174

Caleb is confessing his adoration of Amber to Paolo. They're both wearing baseball caps. Evidently, Frankie told Amber how wonderful Caleb was, how sweet, kind and nice he's been. He's told Paolo this a minimum of four times in the last five minutes. Somewhere in this converstion Caleb suggests that Nicole and Hayden have been pretty tight as a couple, but he wants a real relationship, not just a showmance.

Amber told Paolo that she doesn't like tattoo'd and muscular guys, which pretty much describes Caleb.

Earlier, Frankie and Zach said that Donny was the target for eviction. Zach would rather Paolo go, but he's okay with it being Donny.

ff174   

Caleb and Paola talk on the couches of eviction. I think that Caleb has a crush on one of the girls, and his affections have been unrequited. He is baring his soul to Paola telling her that whomever this woman is, she doesn't seem to like knuckle dragging Neanderthals ... well, he might not have said exactly that, but he keeps on bringing up the fact Frankie is on his side. Frankie has told him that once he got to know Caleb, he realized that he was not a knuckle dragging mouth breather ... okay, Frankie may not have said exactly that, but you know that's what he thought.

So, we now know why Caleb was sitting in the HOH, staring at BB o' Vision. He was ... well, he was stalking whom I now know to be Amber.

Way out of your league, dude.

Anyway, it gets a little creepy when he claims that he keeps catching Amber staring him down, then immediately looking away when he catches her doing so. He also claims that he has been looking for someone like Amber for the last 4 1/2 years. Dear god, poor Amber is going to have to sleep with the BB night light on, packing a full can of slop in order to crack him over his love-sick skull in self defense. He also claims that he treats his girlfriends like he treats his Mom, and I am officially terrified.

He offers that he will stand up right then and there and tell everyone that he has feelings for Amber. Oh, please do it. For all that is holy, get up and pronounce your feelings for her.

Do it for me.

Edited by ff174

Caleb said he nominated the first girl and guy to fall off. I'm assuming he means the BBQ pit challenge. Frankie nommed the first two girls that fell off. I remember Victoria was the first out in Frankie's HOH comp, but can't remember the second. Brittany maybe?

Caleb still has Paolo listening to him go on and on and on and on about Amber. Everytime she tries to talk about the possibility of her going home, Caleb turns the conversation back to him and Amber. Stalker much?

Ack, I hear Hayden say "PREESH" in my headphones! He's spent the last 30 minutes giving Amber a head and back rub. How cool would it have been if Caleb went into the Beehive room and saw that? There would have been bloodshed for sure.

Right now, they all seem to be winding down and talking about going to bed. I hope Amber sleeps with one eye open for Caleb. He's quite creepy in his obsession with Amber.

ff174   

Who had Paola as the first to cry? I mean, it depends upon the HT rules, because Caleb just told her that he spent some time in the bathroom crying about something or other. How unfair is that? People need to shit in that toilet, They don't need Baby Huey bawling about his troubles.

Anyway, the last 10 minutes have convinced me that it's because of the soon to be disemboweled Amber. He continues to babble on, and his tale has to do with him being judged too often for being the aforementioned knuckle dragging, mouth breathing Neanderthal. He keeps referring to this persona as his "shell," and, I guess this particular shell kind of sucks.

He also had a girlfriend for 4 1/2 years. He says "girlfriend," I hear "taken against her will and chained in one of the stalls inside the barn."

Now, apparently, Amber jumped into his bed at some time and talked for about 2 1/2 hours about her fears about the game. Big mistake, girl ... if it really happened. She left and he told her that he really enjoyed his talk with her, and he would like to talk more often. He now thinks that she is hiding any real feelings for him because she is worried about her position in the game.

GAWD, this is good shit. This dude is REALLY smitten. He is interpreting every comment, look, Amber pissing in the toilet and/or Amber eating a bowl of cereal as some kind of sign that she wants to marry and have all his children ... at least seven of them ... right in the middle of his double-wide. I think that I saw a Criminal MInds that had this as a plot line, and the girl's body ended up spread over 6 states. Amber sashays by, and tells Paola that she is headed off to bed. I shudder to think what Caleb heard.

Harlot.

The thing is that this is ten times creepier than Danielle, because Danielle's BB decor did not have about a dozen pick axes attached to the wall, nor a chainsaw which I am not convinced is non-operational. I am certain that Caleb could rip one of those pick axes off said wall without breaking a sweat.

Edited by ff174