MrsGryn

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOHs: Frankie and Caleb

MrsGryn   

Wait for it....wait....

And no posting until the feeds go live on June 27th at 1:00am EST!

Tsylyst   

This thread is now unlocked, but still no posting until the feeds go live in a few hours. Until then, it wouldn't hurt to take a swing through the Rules For Recapping and reacquaint yourself.

There are also tips for beginners! Don't be afraid to dip your toes in the water if you've never recapped before -- new talent is always welcome!

ETA: To the hundred of you that just ran to this thread to see the new post...made you look!

Tsylyst   

Feeds are up. BB is letting them run around to each room and welcome us, yelling and screaming at the cameras.

The Have Not Room has been transformed into the Freezer from the Fire Room.

Tsylyst   

Trying to get a look at the Memory Wall. Looks like Paola and Donny are missing keys?

Perhaps nominations have already happened?

ff174   

Feeds!!

The hammies obviously kow that they just came on. They are screaming and hollering, knowing that they are live. Frankie is calling out to his sister, so that secret is out. At the moment, everyone is in the kitchen except for Hayden and Joey, who are pretty much buck naked. They streak in and out to the kitchen.

Who had them in the pool?

Edited by ff174

New lurker- be nice!

Right when feeds went live, they were all sitting very still in the living room waiting. About 30 seconds in, they all start jumping around shouting like it was the "harlem shake" without the music. Bet money on the show if they show it, they will have that music.

Blue hair streaked once, then got surfer guy to do it with her again.

Nothing interesting so far - too many people!

ff174   

Both Hayden and Joey have covered up. All the hammies are in the kitchen, milling about while Caleb (aka toolbox #3) is in HOH, contemplating and watching BB o Vision.

He looks none too happy. Or, he is just an enormous tool who always looks that way, happy or sad. Maybe he is nominated?

Tsylyst   

Cody and Derrick are Have Nots. Zach is not a Have Not.

ETA: Cody says he volunteered for it.

ff174   

Cody is one of the have nots, He lets us know that he volunteered to be a have not. He is in the middle of a dude-fest in the have not. They are all talking in some kind of annoying, affected accent, calling out to their homeys.

Donny seems to be on the block.

Donny talks. Nope. Can't understand a word he is saying.

I can also vouch that Donny and Paola's keys are missing, but they look to be the only ones missing.

Jocosta and Our New Representative, Joey, did a percussion duet on the kitchen counter.

Some of them are wearing Roaring 20's Headbands.

ff174   

Most of the hammies are in the kitchen, right about now. They are doing their second favorite thing after bitching about slop. That would be eating. Of course, when you get that many hammies in one place, you get a lot of conversations ... none of them too interesting. I can tell you that one of the toolios is wearing a sparkly headband with a feather ... a la Renny.

The toolio with the feather is Zach. Figures. Sunday is his mom's birthday. She will be no doubt be celebrating being away from her reprobate son.

In the last three minutes, baseball dude has shoveled a couple of boxes of cereal into his gaping maw.

Caleb yawns like a tool. I didn't think that was possible.

Our first FOTH.

Edited by ff174

KatR66   

After about 10 minutes with out sound. I noticed Barrista (sic) girl just took a napkin and shoved half up each nostril. gross.. Sound in and out. WTH?

ff174   

Donny may not be on the block. During that sausage-fest, they were sing-songing a little ditty about him being on the mac. I can see the memory wall, and nothing is telling me who may or may not be nominated.

Baseball dude is up to box number three. Seriously, he has been at the table since the feeds started, cramming whole boxes of Post Toasties into his mouth. I don't think he has exhaled yet.

Joey is also a have not. I'll blame the fact that she shook her bare nonnies 30 seconds into the show on hunger.

Edited by ff174