Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

Maybe the Diary Room can plant the seed that the fans were not booing Christine, but rather they were booing the no-good scum sucking detonator alliance for putting out one of their own..... The paranoia would be delightful...

And poor Jordan... I can't imagine a worse way to ruin a special moment than having Frankie at your Engagement... I hope they show the part where he pushes her out of the way to be center stage and accepts Jeff's proposal for her, or hell, maybe he thought Jeff was there to propose to him....

On the bright side, he's in a place that makes it easier to Photoshop him out of the picture! A little dab here with the masking tool, a little dab there with the clone tool, a touch there, there, and there with the paintbrush maybe, and poof! Fcubed is gone.

Big shame that this season isn't saved so easily!

Does anyone besides me think it add that the mad cleaning frenzy occurred AFTER Jeff and Jordan visited? Did the happy couple perhaps make a comment about how thoroughly disgusting these hamsters are?

Shannon   

I would never put a bunny in with Caleb, he might stomp it and eat it, or Victoria who might think it's pelt was a good start on a fur. Cody will pet it to death and Frankie will take 2 dozen pictures with hit it, then stuff it in a drawer. I think only Derrick would know how to gently love a bunny. Nope, for these people, only a large dog will do.

Jeff said it smelled disgusting in there and the house was never that dirty on their seasons. Really lit a fire under the pigs.

hefgypsy   

This sleeping all day is ridiculous.

The way they turn all the lights on at a certain time in the A.M., they should turn off all the lights at a certain time in the P.M. Then maybe they would get on some normal schedule.

I WANT MY $ BACK FOR THESE STUPID FEEDS!

In typical FUG fashion, the year that the hamsters have activity trackers is the year that there is the least activity ever.

I like the ideas of the trackers. The FitBit has the ability to track sleep as well. BB should give penalties based on how much they sleep...

> 9 hours...slop

> 11 hours... Automatic nomination

Yeah, when they first got the trackers, they acted like it would be this big thing. Instead, we had one week of it deciding Have-Nots and then nothing.

scrubs9   

Isn't that how it always goes on thi show? Someting is a REALLY BIG DEAL for about 5 seconds. And then its not.

uaintjak   

Honestly FUG just needs to hang it up. Either her twists fail spectacularly ("Hi I'm Annie the saboteur and I was the first one voted out!") or she has to invent them to save her Precious ("Hi we're Rachel and Jordan and we were saved from the block by this miraculous twist that suddenly just appeared!")

Honestly, if you can't just go ahead and take all the good ideas from all the other BB shows, take the twist from Doctor Who and just execute the voted-out houseguest.

I love that Doctor Who episode!

The twists are getting more and more pointless. And the coddling of these people is not entertaining in the slightest. Why can't FUG comprehend that they have the ability to control these assholes more? It's called discipline, and punishments for those that can't stay in line isn't the worst idea in the world. They have the ability to punish and entertain at the same time and it would probably give CBS what they want...more viewers.

BB would be better off if they let every hammie know from the start that they have another hamster (or two or three) waiting in reserve if anyone doesn't obey the rules, gets sassy with BB, or insists on sleeping more than 10 hours per day. Now THAT would be a twist! Can you imagine the chaos that would be created by slapping a hammie down, tossing them out of the house, and replacing them with someone who has been sequestered since the beginning of the game? It could be quite amusing!