Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

hefgypsy   

Ew. I am more offended by the fact that Frankie can't seem to keep his hands (and body) to himself than the comment that has everyone all atwitter.

This season has been the most boring of all time (in my humble opinion), but this week we should finally see some degree of drama. It seems that Caleb believes he and Cody are the "beasts" of the house and are somehow destined to go to the end. Derrick is playing a masterful game and is trying to take Cody and Victoria to the end. Frankie thinks he will win because.....he has a famous sister and will give the money to charity(?) Christine is convinced that she is playing a great game because she is just going along with her alliance. She has failed to actually look at her alliance and realize she is at the very bottom of it. No matter what happens, some of these famewhores are going to be surprised in the coming weeks. Maybe we can have a tiny bit of excitement out of this dud of a season.

hefgypsy   

I used to love to listen to the HGs talk game, but this season, because of Derrick, I'm over it.

I would dare anyone to find a video of Derrick in the house where he is NOT talking game. Give it a fucking break for 2 seconds, will ya.

JunkTV   

I'm hoping Caleb doesn't listen to Derrick and puts up Frankie. Nicole would not put up Derrick but who knows what Frankie would do.

I would love to see future BBs to instigate a rule where you get $100 deducted from your stipend every time you sing. First three would be freebies as you get used to the rules. After that, every time you sing, BB voice would come over and say
"[insert Houseguest Name]" and then the sound of a cash register ringing indicating they'd just lost $100.

If Caleb does find the nerve to put up Frankie, I predict that Derrick will engineer a last minute reversal, convincing everyone that Nicole or Caleb was trying to get them to do the dirty work for them. Then boom.., double eviction sees a repeat of what happened with Nicole.

Shannon   

We need a comparison list of every time someone listed the current season as the most boring against every season that was said it was the most boring, the list would be long.

Since I won't see the face of Christine being kicked out this week, surprise-surprise pond, and having her facing Hayden in jury while Nicole is still in the house another week. I do so want to see Frankie as pissed as can be as he's backdoored out of the house. But I will feel sorry for those in the jury house seeing Frankie show up.

Of course what will happen is that Nicole is going back to jury Thursday. Same old thing.

ff174   

There is always a tendency to call the current season the worst or the most boring. That's because the season is uppermost in one''s mind. This season has had it's interesting moments, but the biggest problem this year is the predictability.

Every week we know who is going to be nominated

Every week we know who is going home.

No fights.

No sex

No blindsides

Two weeks into the season, it was obvious that Derrick and Cody would last a long time. It was also apparent that Christine would be one of the last women standing.

The only real surprises have been Hayden going home on the back end of a double eviction and Caleb and FCubed lasting this long.

And, it should continue after this week. Nicole will be going home. Unless one of the remaining women win HOH, either Christine or Victoria will go home next week, with the last women standing going out the week afterwards.

Something needs to happen. Quickly.

Edited by ff174

PatMcNJ   

On the list of this predictable season, is everyone voting together most of the time. (or was is every time? Sure seems like it.)

I think the dual HoH was one of the problems. Plus the casting.

I want an extra prize for "the player with the most blood on their hands". Then maybe they won't be so afraid of "getting blood on their freaking hands!!"

Tsylyst   

The big move just might come with the 2nd eviction though, that's my hope. If it's just the other girl, meh. But if it's Frankie or Christine, it will be a fun evict.

Oh man, how great would it be if Frankie was the victim of the second eviction and he didn't have a whole week to make a meal out of it on the feeds and in the DR for the cameras. Just a few minutes on the live show and a rushed exit interview with Julie. Then off to the jury house to stew with no cameras or social media followers to famewhore for. His head might explode.