Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

Shannon   

I think Derrick did want to keep TA as long as possible, but the money from it isn't racking up as much as he was hoping and both Frankie & Donny are his two biggest threats at end game, he doesn't want to be sitting next to either one of them. He's not sure if they are popular or not, but he's hoping for that F2 with someone who couldn't win against anyone. He's trying to make it a bit too easy, as dragging the dead horse that's Victoria past those who think they are in an alliance with him could blow up in his face. But the more of them he gets out on someone else's HOH the better for him, so Donny is better to go now and Frankie as soon as possible. The last thing Derrick needs is to have to win HOH and lose some jury votes by putting up anyone, he needs his boys to keep covering his butt until it gets to F3. That's a hard game to make happen but damn if he's not pretty good at it. I bet he wants to slap the crap out of Christine for bringing up that he doesn't like her and leaves the room when she walks in, he does not like confrontation from puppets and he does not like having to take people out before he's ready to do so. Christine may well have push herself in front of Nicole to go out. His biggest trick to pull off seems to be when and how to get rid of Caleb and still have his vote. Caleb's easy but if Caleb smells a rat he could turn on Derrick quicker than Derrick could cover his butt, it's funny that the likes of Caleb could sink him but Caleb going out seems to be a problem right now. Frankie has Caleb firmly packed up his butt.

MrsGryn   

Well, really, when you think about it what *hasn't* Frankie had firmly packed up his butt?

Derrick would have a sense that all three TAFY members are popular outside the house. FtFW for his sister twitter army and his own social media followers and Donny because he's a likable person. Derrick probably suspects he won't get the America's Favorite money over these two, so he's concentrating on the end game, as well he should.

Tsylyst   

Look, I don't love Donny or Nicole....but WHAT THE HELL? Why not at least take a risk and try to block Cody from winning the veto? Why just hand it to him? Why?

Fools deserve to be evicted.

Pushplay   

A fucking PLAY? Fuck off, Frankie, you idiotic Mogul of my ass. And it wasn't even a play, it was a bunch of idiotic impersonations. As much as I want Donny to get some money, I am voting Hell No on that Team America mission.

michal   

I just voted 20x NO to TA. Donny did a decent Devin, but the rest of them were stupid. The "Hayden" was awful, & Victoria was just plain catty (as expected).What on earth was amusing about that?!?!?! So no, they did NOT earn $5000 just to get up there & be spiteful & mean. That's our job!

jennknee   

Apparently Julie will ask one of the TA members during the show tomorrow what Have Not food they would like to have and they are to answer Apple Pie. If she tells them their wish is granted, they have passed. If she says their wish is denied, they failed. I hope to GOD she asks Frankie because he is SO SURE America wants to award him with 5k for that piece of shit "play" and would NEVER want them to try to save Donny, it will be awesome to see it sink in when she SURELY tells him "DENIED"

I loved the DR scene of Frankie primping and being the FULL narcissistic ass he is. Finally seeing a bit more of his true personality on the TV show.

That was ridiculous. It wasn't a mission at all. However, I do not trust FUG. I think she will just say they passed regardless of the vote.

hefgypsy   

I will continue to power vote NO because the threat of a BB Broadway Part II is enough incentive.

PLUS, Frankie thinks he is soooooooooo creative. It would be a real shot at him from America.

BTW - Loved how he talked in the DR how he was the BEST at the 'counting POV' and then he was out first. What a fucking douche bag.

tkay40   

Did Donny and Nicole not understand the veto game? That was so frustrating to watch them just hand it to Cody.

That "play" was awful, and from the comments I saw on the BB Facebook page, it sounds like there are a lot of NO voters.

I loved the clip of Frankie putting on his make up in the diary room. So completely FtFW!

I'm feeling so much hate after watching that episode. I'm not even sure where I want to throw my anger at the most. Okay, I lied. FtFW can go the fuck away. Now. What in the hell was he thinking with that whole putting on his make-up during his DR session bull shit?! Does he think he's some sort of throw back movie starlet? Was he assuming we would be at home thinking "He's going to be SO famous! Look how important he is!" What a major fucking douche bag tool.

Also, what the hell happened during that veto comp? Nicole and Donny both deserve to leave for that alone. Good lord.

And the TAFY mission from hell just proves that FtFW needs to retire his career in any field that requires creativity. That was absolutely horrid. I made sure to take all the time necessary to put in my full 20 NO votes. That wasn't a play! That was FtFW and Vic being mean girls and the rest just going along with it. Acting my ass.

And Derrick with his whole ploy to make us hate him less for tossing Donny out on his ass. Look, you are there to win money and so far you are looking like a bit of mastermind. A boring one, but all the same a very clever and intelligent player. But don't try to play us. We aren't all sheeples and dumbasses like those you are herding in that house. We would probably like you a lot more if you were honest in the diary room more often and exposed your game play openly instead of trying to outsmart us and them at the same time. It just isn't going to work. You want America's Favorite? Then mastermind in a more entertaining manner and stop trying to bullshit the viewers.

What a bunch of assholes.

I might be PMSing. I'm off to check my calendar and find chocolate.

ETA that I watched the FtFW's DR session again and I realize that it was probably a rare moment that wasn't actually meant to be shown to us because he wasn't fully "on" and ready. It still completely demonstrates was a complete asshole he is though and I'm thrilled that TPTB decided to show this side of him to the viewers. I get the feeling that the producers hate him as much as we do. Maybe we'll finally get a real edit of him soon.

Edited by bookwhore

That's why I can't get behind Derrick. I've been saying it for weeks, he thinks he is playing us. Derrick thinks we are all a bunch of Victorias. He does it on the feeds directly to the cameras when he's alone and in the diary room. Dude, own it in the diary roon and you would have me. You would still be dull but I would route for you.

Frankie was on the feeds last night saying if America doesn't vote for the TAFY mission it would be a personal slap in the face to him. I hope when when Frankie responds to her question with apple pie Julie comes back with - that's a huge negative - and the camera stays on Frankie's face.

Edited by jerrye25
merged double posts

jerrye25   

That's why I can't get behind Derrick. I've been saying it for weeks, he thinks he is playing us. Derrick thinks we are all a bunch of Victorias. He does it on the feeds directly to the cameras when he's alone and in the diary room. Dude, own it in the diary roon and you would have me. You would still be dull but I would route for you.

This 1000 times. I said it in a show recap weeks ago. I hate this. When I watch this show I want to know your strategy, I want to know who you think your allies and enemies are and I want to know what you're planning next...although mostly so I can just make fun of you when you're wrong.

If I was on this show I would spill everything to the diary room and when I was alone I would talk out loud...not looking into the cameras but I would talk out loud so the feed watchers could hear me and I wouldn't have to worry about how my diary room talks were edited for TV.

Exactly! It would have been one thing to do this prior to season 4 when the jury was able to see the show. It's another now. Some of the best hamsters have been very candid in the diary room. It's practically required. He has no reason to be coy with us there. The people who win fan favorite most of the time are the ones who were entertaining. You are not.

Magpie   

Further discussion that is solely about Derrick and his DRs and whether he is an asshole should probably go in his thread.