Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

jacksrtr   

If Cody had any brains, he doesn't, he just slides on his looks, he would put up Caleb and Christine with the hopes of back dooring someone. But he is so dumb he will predictably put up Nic and Donny...I don't know why I bother anymore. Part of me hopes that a clue, any clue, would smack him upside his empty head, but alas, it won't!

PatMcNJ   

Derrick has them completely under control, so nothing surprising will happen for the next couple of weeks. It is amazing that almost all of them in the Alliance think they will be there to final 2 with him.

angelmi   

Rerun of the Talk today I missed the first time and I missed the scene they showed on BB of Devin and Caleb talking hugging, so funny. I didn't get Hayden back darn it, don't think Nicole has the fight in her this time around, she likes jury and her boyfriend too much.

The really sad part is that this "lets send someone back into the game" twist has hardly ever worked out. I think one time with season 9 when CrazyJames came back in and then sent home Natty'sMatty, did we get any real shake up from a returning HG, and then he went home the next week.

When will FUG catch the clue and stop trying this crap season after season, just to watch the person who returns go home the very next week or shortly there after. Sometimes, you just have to know when to stop beating a dead horse. Unless of course its Victoria, in which case please beat that corpse into a blood stain and sell what's left to Alpo and the glue factory. Now THAT would be DOOG TV.

MrsGryn   

Yes, she voted for Amy to return rather than her showmance Eric the Firefighter, and dubbed herself PoD: Princess of Darkness for making that decision.

The horrific imagery in Frankie's thread has reminded me: Did last season's love birds McCranda stay together? Or did the lost glare of the spotlight tear them apart?

Tsylyst   

They stayed together for a few months, but then he dumped her and went back to his pre-show girlfriend. It was all very high-drama on Twitter for a while this winter/spring.

Magpie   

They split up... thankfully before they spawned.

I suppose Kaysar's return in Season 6 might have worked if, you know, he hadn't trusted JBlow. Pretty, stupid, Kaysar. *sigh*

pookele   

Has everyone just lost interest in watching and/or recapping the feeds, or are the hg truly that boring?

hefgypsy   

They split up... thankfully before they spawned.

I suppose Kaysar's return in Season 6 might have worked if, you know, he hadn't trusted JBlow. Pretty, stupid, Kaysar. *sigh*

I believe that was the first time that a deal was made and it was overtly a lie. That's why Janelle went crazy. After that, all deals were considered bogus and just lying and then doing whatever you wanted became the norm. Before that, people made deals for real.

Tsylyst   

Has everyone just lost interest in watching and/or recapping the feeds, or are the hg truly that boring?

Well, let's see. I just recapped for 2.5 hours while half of the houseguests napped in the middle of the evening and the other half played with wooden sticks. So...I'm going to go with they're "truly that boring" which means we have "lost interest in watching and/or recapping the feeds."

You're welcome to do some recapping yourself if you'd like to see more.