Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

I personally don't want them the chance to be safe. It's a precursor to the Jury at the end. Their actions to this point are going to be what they will be judged by. Hell, I'd say give everyone a chance to say their peace and immediately make nominations like with a double eviction.

This week's Team America vote is weak. Both would have been great early game but now, I guess I should just be thankful it's something they might actually try to do.

Do the evicted hamsters get to see all of the goodbye messages? Derrick is really sucking up in his (e.g. Nicole you are the smartest person in the house *sticks my finger down my throat*). It wouldn't be fair if they all didn't get the chance to suck up!

Tsylyst   

Do the evicted hamsters get to see all of the goodbye messages? Derrick is really sucking up in his (e.g. Nicole you are the smartest person in the house *sticks my finger down my throat*). It wouldn't be fair if they all didn't get the chance to suck up!

Big Brother, like life, isn't fair. They see what we see.

I believe they have brought player back from jury and all of the jury members had been living together too. In fact, didn't that happen last season? I might wrong on that part, but I know it's happened before.

I thought CBS showed us the Jury house before the players had their chance to compete and come back or maybe I'm thinking of when Judd was evicted the second time?

Edited by IceManNYR

demgirl   

Skittles. They're making nomination decisions with Skittles. Skittles.

Skittles.

From now on, every time someone does something stupid in this game, for the rest of eternity, I'm going to shorthand it as Skittles. It occurs to me now that this season has essentially boregaded and skittled me into deeply not caring.

Edited by demgirl

Tsylyst   

Christine and Donny are safe from eviction.

So, goodbye to Caleb or Victoria (if they get the chance to backdoor) this week?

Sophy   

Love love LOVE this BoB outcome!!! Now they have to eat one of their own or lose one of their puppets, Caleb or Victoria.

So glad they paired Christine with Donny, since I can't believe she would have tried to throw it, being a superfan. Can't wait to see her DR on Sunday!

Go Donny! Only downside is he is stuck in the house with these idiots. Poor bastard.

tkay40   

I'm so happy Donny and Christine won. Yes, I'm a Donny fan, but mostly I just didn't want it to go the way they planned!

Shannon   

Just read that Donny & Christine won, can't tell you how hard I am laughing. Nice twist in this game, and yes probably only thing that will happen is the horse goes out but still, can't wait to see Derrick's & Frankie's face at this outcome. If Vic could win POV, I'll be need some oxygen because I'll be rolling on the floor laughing until I'm blue in the face. This has made my day.

sam0920   

Sounds like Donny did it all on his own. Caleb said Christine didn't find any whatever it was and neither did Caleb.

Best part of Donnie and Christine winning is Frankie can't play for HOH next week and can't be backdoored this week just to somehow get back in on Thursday.