Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

ff174   

Does CBS have a poll of favorite hamsters? I'm curious where Frankie and Christine fall on it. I think Frankie thinks he is loved by America. Not sure if Christine knows how disliked she is but her husband does and I'm sure he will fill her in.

You might try this Jokers poll. The good news is that it resets daily. You can also see the HGs popularity over time with this graph. But take it with a grain of salt. There are a shit load of Rachel fans over there, and last year, her fucking sister ran away with the poll.

Funny, I forgot that witch's name. It began with an "E," right?

Edited by ff174

SBTZMom   

I have a general question... If someone is going to be allowed back into the house does that mean that while they are at the jury house they will not get to see any footage of the house at all? Meaning the evictions etc? Will they not get to talk to each other, and to be put in separate jury houses?

Tsylyst   

They haven't been to the jury house at all. Probably sequestered in hotel rooms until the re-entry comp.

hefgypsy   

As if this game couldn't get even more boring...

Now we have to listen to Rachel talk about it. Just shoot me in the head now. Please.

ETA - and how about an endurance comp already! Give us live feeders a reason to even have the feeds during this BORING season.

Edited by hefgypsy

JunkTV   

I thought Julie just told Nicole she was on her way to the jury house to see Hayden. If that is the case they aren't separated until one comes back.

Edited by JunkTV

Tsylyst   

I don't know that I'd trust unscripted things that come out of the Chenbot's voice synthesizer.

demgirl   

The long, slow slog to a Derrick win continues. This season makes me miss Rachel.

SBTZMom   

"Fisty's Box" should probably be called "Fisty's Boxes".....just sayin'. Better than any surprise boxes on BB for sure!

Once CBS turned this into the Frankie show, I was done. I halfassed watched last Wednesday and haven't watched since. I gave BBAD a few more nights after that, but after Frankie literally stopped to tell production where he was taking all the guys for his big meeting, I knew this was only going to get worse. I was already over his 800 DR session every broadcast show, always overly sexual and disgusting. I don't care if he's gay, straight, bi, whatever, but there's no reason for every single thing that comes out of his mouth to be so tawdry. Now I see that of course Nicole got the boot and Derrick and Frankie won HOH. Totally made the right decision to stop watching.

Shannon   

I hated Frankie right off, when he was the darling of this season, I'm not very good at picking winners but pukes, those I can usually spot a mile away. So for me, this has all gotten worse, and I can't tell if Derrick really wants him out or if he really is keeping Frankie around thinking the TA might stop if it's only Derrick in the house. I do think D & F both want Donny gone but aren't too sure they can still get some more money from TA, I think Donny might go this with with both of them being HOH.

Anyway, Frankie just gets more disgusting as time goes on, I mean he's a bit youtube celebrity, according to him and I wasn't a big censor with my kids, more of an ex plainer but I would never have let them watch the likes of Frankie. when he said that about his little sister coming out of his bedroom wearing a cock ring thinking it was a bracelet, just not funny, much less to say it on the feeds. I know it's an adult show but Frankie's not anything like an adult, he's just a nasty jerk who thinks being the gay Bevis & Butthead is great humor for his audience who must be mostly pre and young teens. Today I watched the dumbest video I've seen in years, of Ariana's new sexy, space inspired video of her, I guess, newest song. It was pretty much sex for 3rd graders. Frankie has managed to become worse than Brenda & Rachel. I didn't think that was possible.

I don't know where Jury is this year, but it would make no sense to set them up in Jury then have to fly them back for a return. I imagine they are in a hotel somewhere too. I guess it would depend on if they are all going to show up and compete or just one of them will be in Pandora's Box.

They likely have the jury in beach side bungalows. It would be brilliant if they weren't separated because they could compare notes. Really, it would be more fair to the ones who have been there the longest because they would have as much info as they likely would have had if they had never left the house.

I was rather hoping that the dual HoH twist would end with the returning houseguest being one of the HoHs. That would at least give the houseguest an outside chance of becoming safe for the week.