Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

ET interviewed Frankie's sister at the teen choice awards and she is glad he told the house about her, thinks it will help his game, I think it puts a target on his head and all her teen fans will start voting online for him.

demgirl   

So, generally, I'm getting that the prevailing view is that Derrick needs to worry more about getting rid of Zach/Donny than he does about getting rid of Cody. Huh - interesting. Hadn't picked up on that dynamic, although Cody certainly hasn't done anything I can remember. I do think Derrick's biggest issue is that his game has been 100% too subtle for these hammies and that someone who has been more showy with his game might do better, like Frankie or Zach. So, then prevailing wisdom is that Derrick tries to drag Cody and Victoria, and if not, Victoria and Christine to the F2?

Tsylyst   

I do think Derrick's biggest issue is that his game has been 100% too subtle for these hammies and that someone who has been more showy with his game might do better, like Frankie or Zach.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. "These hammies" are too stupid to notice good game play, even when it's spelled out for them.

tkay40   

Has the latest Team America challenge been given yet? Or is it for next week? (Or has it been abandoned altogether?)

hefgypsy   

I do think Derrick's biggest issue is that his game has been 100% too subtle for these hammies and that someone who has been more showy with his game might do better, like Frankie or Zach.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. "These hammies" are too stupid to notice good game play, even when it's spelled out for them.

Derrick's game has been to make these hammies think that they are making all the decisions on their own. That could be a problem when he gets to final 2. Even when Zach was blaming Frankie for trying to get him out, Frankie never tried to deflect it by saying that it was Derrick's idea (even though it was) because through Derrick's misting, he believed it was his own idea (other wise he would have definitely thrown Derrick under the bus.)

swsa   

I also got the vibe with Frankie that he's thrown Zach under the bus so many times and for so many weeks, that it probably wouldn't even do him any good to try and differentiate if he was the primary motivator this time around. You start splitting hairs like that and before you know it, things start coming out like all the times he pushed them to get rid of Zach at the Double Elimination, the time he was open to backdooring him when he was HoH, the time he campaigned for him to leave against Pao. Frankly, his actions towards Zach last week were some of his most mild, so it was probably best to not even cast blame in other directions because of the messier facts that could come out.

There's a certain irony in that Frankie will probably be more loyal to Zach now that their alliance is basically blown than he was when Zach had his back 100%. He has no real choice now.

The thing I noticed last night is that no one has been notified when Finale Night is. Everyone is sure that they only have 34 more days or so (can't remember the exact). Main reason that they're sure that no one will be coming back into the game. So, the twist is going to that no one knows the real calender. Weak.

hefgypsy   

I really hope Haydn is the one to get back into the game. Watched his interview with Jeff and he definitely has Derrick/Cody's number. Not saying he will have a shot at winning but he will certainly shake up the house.

This is how you know this season has been a snooze fest... We're on day 55, that time when alliances start to crumble and speculation goes wild about who is going to be eaten first.

What's the biggest mystery in the house? How they got random toys!

The fishing pole has been there a few days, at least since Sunday. Derek has been playing with it the entire time.

Nicole has been working everyone so far this morning. I think everyone can individually see the advantages of keeping Nicole over Donny but none of them want to take her advice because they didn't think up the plan first.

Shannon   

I was under that impression that Caleb got the fishing pole in his HOH basket. As for Nicole making sense or staying, that's up to Derrick and his followers, there's a lot of time between now and voting tomorrow night, things might change or not. Derrick has been hot to get Donny out so I won't be surprised if it turns. But Nicole and Donny are both going under Derrick's plan and so far things have gone Derrick's way.

hefgypsy   

Last night it seemed certain that Derrick is set on getting Nicole out. He discussed telling her so she can 'just concentrate on putting on her makeup and dress and look pretty'. He wants to shut her down and let her know that campaigning is useless (even though she probably would have a chance if the hammies would listen to what she is saying). He kept asking, 'should I tell her now?' Let her campaign Derrick. It's part of the game for god's sake.