Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

PatMcNJ   

When they drop the dual HoH, it will be easier to shake it up. Frankie could almost turn, he did tell Nicole and Christine to put up the 4 boys, but his timing was awful. (right after he humiliated Nicole and called her a liar to the house). And Donny sees all, just does nothing about it. When you see a force like these boys, you need to split them apart.

I thought I read on the feeds, people like Zach and Nicole saying they will vote for Derrick to win, if/when they are on the jury. Say what? It is too early for that kind of talk, you dolts. Um, lets see, take him out, then you have a chance yourself?

That said, I have a new respect for Derrick, reading about where he is a police officer, how bad the crime is there, and how poor the town is, they pay the police low salaries etc.

Shannon   

The fact that Zach shakes up the house, then ends up back with Frankie makes me puke, Derrick must see them as the couple who wastes the police's time and money. Oh he did horrible things to me but I love him and he gave me roses and while I'm mad at him still I just can't quit him!!! barf-a-roni

So I do not count on Zach, and never have, to shake things up and get anything close to getting out the boys. If Donny doesn't go this week, they will get him out next week, with Nicole being this week or next. Then Derrick and Cody or Frankie, which ever doesn't get put out because I think Frankie is much much smarter than Cody, will try to take Vic or Chris to the end so they don't have to be next to Derrick or Derrick next to one of them. Zach will go out before F3 ranting & raving about how could they do this to him, poor pitiful victim that he is, while breaking Julie's chair and then maybe we'll get the macaroni seating back, which I miss, and then see him in Jury ruining everyone's paid vacation.

I do not think any of these guys who could be in F2 want to sit next to one another, they all are hoping to take the dumb chick to the end to win. Thank goodness American teens don't get to vote for the final win, at least in this case Cody can't win for being pretty (although stupid Chris would probably vote for him) and Frankie can't win from his sister's misuse of teenage wasteland. Now should Donny somehow get to F2 and gets either amount of money, I'll put a cherry on top and call it a sundae, because that would be one crazy upset. Derrick would have to really mess up or the jury would have to be really dumb (cough) to not give it to Derrick if he makes F2, which right now is a train running free without so much as a pebble on the track.

Speaking of Cody and cuteness...I find Cody's body hot but I find Zach to be more attractive.

Yes, I know...I'm probably in the minority.

The other night, Derrick said he was sure that there weren't going to be any players that would be reentering the game. I think Victoria and Christine have both correctly guessed that there was a chance back when Zack looked like a likely boot this week. Looking at the number of weeks left, it's almost a given. I will laugh if they finally get out Donny and he gets thrown right back in the game and becomes HoH.

MrsGryn   

Are those the choices because they are going to extend this motherfucking season until Halloween?

sam0920   

Or a subtle hint to turn this house into a freak show. They bring nothing in the form of entertainment, not counting Frankie. Which I don't.

Dudes, vote for Frankenstew! They're going to chop up Frankie and serve him to the house!

Edited by dc20willsave

demgirl   

We've come to that point in the summer where I am trying to figure out F2 votes for various conceivable matchups. The news has been super depressing all day, so I thought about this instead. I think the only person Christine can win against is Victoria. I think the only people Caleb can win against are Victoria and Christine. I think the only people Zach can win against are Caleb, Victoria, and Christine. I think Frankie might win against Zach, Caleb, Victoria and Christine, although a Frankie/Zach matchup or a Frankie/Caleb matchup might be close. I think Derrick, Donny, or Cody could win against any of them, although I think Derrick/Cody would take it over Donny. And I don't know who would win in a Derrick/Cody F2 matchup, although I'd guess Derrick if I had to place a bet, which is probably why Derrick should start plotting Cody's demise in the game as soon as possible after this week.

PatMcNJ   

Great topic, because I bet Derrick already has a plan or two on how to do it. He will certainly find a way to get rid of Cody "WITHOUT GETTING BLOOD ON HIS HANDS". I want a drinking game for that freaking phrase, btw.

I wonder if he will use the Cody should not be messing with a married woman crap somehow. Other houseguests seem bothered by it, for various reasons. Cody does so little, it is the only approach I can come up with. Or just a general, I overheard Cody say this or that, etc I guess.

I'm not so sure that Derrick would win against Cody. Derrick has been the puppetmaster, but he's been so subtle that most of these dolts don't recognize it. The jury might look at someone like Cody, who does have blood on his hands but everyone loves anyway, as more deserving.

swsa   

Nicole and Donny were talking the other day and both said they would never vote for Cody to win. I don't think Hayden would either. Cody isn't seen as someone who's really playing the game yet. They also said they'd vote for Zach over anyone. And Derrick thinks Zach could win. Which...is not good news for his prospects in this game.

There's still a lot of game left to play, but I think people are overestimating Frankie/Christine's chances, and underestimating Victoria/Zach/Caleb's. Likeability counts for a lot. And so does being in danger and managing to get yourself out of the fire. And all three of those players can say they had people after them from basically the first couple weeks of the game.

I don't think Cody vs. Derrick would be that close at all because I think Derrick would seal the deal with his testimony. I don't think Cody can outtalk him during jury evaluations. Derrick's law enforcement experience will once again come in handy because like a courtroom situation I can already see him setting his case up and having an answer for everything. People who are bitter now like Donny who mentioned he wouldn't want to vote Derrick will have a change of heart once he breaks down all the moves he did in the game.

Zach and Nicole have both already mentioned voting for Derrick. Unless it's Donny next to him I see Jacosta giving it to Derrick. Caleb is all things Amber and the Cody flirting will not be forgotten. He's voting Derrick. And Victoria might be hurt by Derrick if he doesn't get her to final two but no way do I see her voting Cody over Derrick.

So I see Cody maybe getting Christine...and I can't come up with anyone else as a definite. Frankie and Hayden are up in the air.

Also Derrick has his life story to help him. He has a wife and young baby he's been away from for months. Cody is a young cutie with a model background.

Edited by Magpie
Removed "lol"