Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

Tsylyst   

They always want to make it to jury because then they're guaranteed that stipend for the entire summer.

This season's Brittany, for example, was pissed that she wasn't going to make it to jury to make that money for her family. It wasn't worth her time to leave her kids and only make a couple grand by the time she left.

uaintjak   

I can totally see BowJo being like "Hey Donnie...you haven't seen your woman in a while...and there's no cameras here, baby...why don't you, me, and the surfer boy do what turned me to Jesus, if you know what I mean and I think you do?"

And Hayden being like, "Take it all off girl..."

And Donnie being like, "...but leave the bow tie..."

/cue bowchicawowwow music

That's what canoodling is, right?

Edited by uaintjak

Was there actually a NFL game being played today? I didn't think preseason games played on Sundays. Where the hell could they have taken the 3 for the whole damn day?

uaintjak   

They probably went to Frankie's grandfather's funeral, because Frankie's grandfather once sat next to an NFL football player, so he knew he was going to Heaven and also was a mega mega star.

Shannon   

Well Caleb came back so I guess no one saw him and flew him off to fame & fortune.

tkay40   

These people have got to stop using the word "literally". To paraphrase one of my favorite movie lines: I do not think it means what they think it means.

Two of my favorites- "I literally just sh!t my pants." (Cody) and "You literally f*#cked me in the ass." (Zach to Frankie, and I thought "He wishes!")

jerrye25   

I don't know tkay40, with the cameras only literally focused the famewhore lately, these things literally may have happened and we just didn't see them.

PatMcNJ   

As soon as Nicole was de-throned, I knew she was history. It is fascinating to see Derrick work the mist, or in my case, to read about it on the feeds. He gets the others to do the hard work, and comes in late to stamp it, or confirm the lies. He was probably very very good undercover on the job.

The odd thing, is again Christine saying she has to put Nicole up, if the house demands it. Um, no, you are HoH you dimwit. Just hilarious, 2 girls actually get HoH, and one of the 3 girls left in the house leaves! HA.

And it is masterful how Derrick (#1) and Cody (#2) each have their girls to drag to final 2 now. So maybe blood will finally flow in 2 weeks, after Donny goes next week of course.

At this point Zach, Donny and Frankie have to secure some wins back to back to shake things up. Zach has blind loyalty to Derrick but he does not to Christine or Victoria. Donny is on to Derrick and Frankie's back is up against the wall. If those three start winning back to back HOHs and Vetos they could chip away at Derrick's people. And I wouldn't be surprised if Zach's big mouth messes more things up going forward and continues to stir things up...but hopefully in a way to turn the house.