Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

So now they're floating the idea of Christine as a replacement nom. I really, really hope that Nicole isn't stupid enough to do the guys' dirty work for them.

If Frankie were to win veto, maybe Derrik and Cody could find someway to convince him not to use. Maybe suggest that this is the time to get rid of him because he's making too many waves with his unpredictability. Derrik might be inclined to do simply because it's less blood on his hands, so maybe he'll be smart enough to realize this. Frankie could say that he didn't want to use the Veto because he was scared another alliance member would end up on the block which would keep them in the same position and just ensure Zach that he wasn't leaving.

Frankie is hosting the PoV competition, so he can't win it.

This makes me very happy, and I hope that Nicole realizes that she won't have many chances where Frankie isn't protected.

scrubs9   

Why are there four guys in the HOH during the veto comp but everyone else is in different rooms in the house? I know they said Victoria is in the SR. I think someone else is in the DR. But these 4 are together....odd.

Shannon   

They aren't part of the veto comp, so they are locked up there. The rest that are in the veto comp are placed in different rooms downstairs and doing the comp one at a time.

scrubs9   

Oh duh, of course! Thanks Shannon. I swear-watching these guys makes me dumber. I'm calling it a night on that note!

daq   

Never having the live feeds and after all these years of reading the brilliant recapping here at HT, I finally get to watch... the fish! Thank you BB16 and TVGN!

PatMcNJ   

So it looks like Christine will leave nominations the same, because the "house" all wants to keep Zach, just as she does. Sigh.

I guess she will just tap dance with Nicole, and say that she will leave them the same, and lie that the house will vote Zach out. She could always deny knowing that they would save him later. If she was smart, she would vote to save Jocasta, to cover her ass a little better.

If Nicole was smart, she would ask Christine to USE the veto, of course, and get Frankie AND Zach up there.

They are all so scared of the boys that none of this will happen, another week of a woman voted off, and another unanimous vote.

Derrick is truly a puppet master, and one of the best players I have ever seen play this game, NO ONE wants him gone, he may sail to victory never even being nominated.

chrysana   

At this point if Derrick wins, he'll deserve it. As much as I hate the runaway train, the boys...lead by Derrick...are running the house. Even Donny and Hayden aren't catching on that they are really pawns of the power alliance and expendable. The girls are just flat-out stupid. I don't know that we've ever seen such a dominating force against such clueless houseguests. This would be a perfect time for the girls to get a clue and put up a second male...but, nope, why rock the boat.

Magpie   

I haven't peeked into the recaps thread yet this morning, but my guess was that Christine will do whatever the boys tell her to do (which I assumed would be to take Zach down). These women are so lame: female HOH, female Veto holder, and a female is probably going to be sent packing because the two in power won't USE their power to keep that from happening.

jerrye25   

With Christine though, she probably thinks everything is going well for her. She's in an alliance with all those guys so seeing girls week after week walk out the door is something she's probably happy with. She's also friendly with Nicole and Hayden so in case one of them wins...like Nicole this week, she probably thinks she's fairly safe.

What she hasn't picked up on yet is that her alliance will most likely cut her the minute they don't need her anymore. So at some point, she's going to have do something...make another alliance or something or she's destined to finish 6th or 7th.

I can't believe no one has picked up on the fact that Derrick is quietly running this whole season. It really is pretty impressive so far. His plans get carried out each week and no one seems to see it. People are mad at Zach because he's loud or Frankie because he's annoying but these superfans really have no concept of what's happening around them or who the real threat is.

uaintjak   

I feel like they should just skip to the final four at this point.

With Christine though, she probably thinks everything is going well for her. She's in an alliance with all those guys so seeing girls week after week walk out the door is something she's probably happy with. She's also friendly with Nicole and Hayden so in case one of them wins...like Nicole this week, she probably thinks she's fairly safe.

What she hasn't picked up on yet is that her alliance will most likely cut her the minute they don't need her anymore. So at some point, she's going to have do something...make another alliance or something or she's destined to finish 6th or 7th.

I can't believe no one has picked up on the fact that Derrick is quietly running this whole season. It really is pretty impressive so far. His plans get carried out each week and no one seems to see it. People are mad at Zach because he's loud or Frankie because he's annoying but these superfans really have no concept of what's happening around them or who the real threat is.

Christine is probably thinking ahead to the Final 5. She knows that Frankie & Zach are one pair while Derrick & Cody are another, so she will just stick it out to see which pair is in power when it comes down to that HOH. If it's Frankie/Zach, she'll go with them, but if it's Derrick/Cody, she'll stick with them. She did make a good move in the side alliance with Nicole & Hayden, but that has been blown this week, and it's in her best interest to get rid of them ASAP.