Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

So I just read that Nicole is thinking of putting up Victoria and Jocasta? Please tell me that's not right. She can't possibly be that stupid, can she? Hopefully it's just wishful thinking from the Detonators.

Tsylyst   

She told Donny she's tired of people throwing comps and not winning anything. That fits Victoria and Jocasta, but she also mentioned Cody and Derrick.

demgirl   

I demand Nicole and Donny be locked in HOH until nominations so that no one can get to them. I DEMAND IT, FUG.

Sigh. Somehow, someway, you know a girl is going home this week. Or Caleb. Maybe Caleb. I could live with that, I suppose. But I really, really want Donny and Nicole to pull their heads out of their respective asses and nominate Cody/Frankie and Zach/Derrick. That's a win, however you look at it and you can replace one with Caleb if the POV is used. (They'll never do it. But I wish they would.)

Edited by demgirl

Shannon   

ACK! Unless you can change things in a huge way, you are not going to win this game so taking all the money you can get on the way out is what's in the best interest of your game.

Yes, Nicole could be that dumb, but it will depend a lot on how much her 'best friend' Christine pushes her away from the Summer Boys and Hayden could just as likely steer her wrong. It'll be interesting to see what she does. I don't know about Donny, he's confused about what's going on right now, he has an idea but he trusts the wrong people, I fear.

I'm pissed they didn't show the whole thing on TV, it's not an endurance comp, fuck you FUG!

chrysana   

I'm doubtful that Donny would put up a Team America player. I could see him putting up Zach and Caleb. Zach's a wild card and was a bit of an ass this week, which I imagine doesn't sit well with Donny. Caleb messed up Amber's game, so he may decide Caleb also needs to be in the block. I will be interested to know if he listens to Frankie/Derrick as his TA allies.

As for Nicole, Christine will protect her detonators unless she's starts realizing she's low man in that alliance. Doubtful as these are the dumbest girls cast in a long time. Nicole (and Donny) have already indicated they'll talk with Hayden who also will work to keep the boys protected. So, I don't see Nicole really in control of her own nominations. Somewhere Nicole indicated that she was sick of people throwing/not winning comps...so that puts Jocasta/Victoria up.

My dream would be for Donny to put Zach and Caleb and Nicole to put up Derrick and Cody or Frankie...sadly, I'm doubtful my dream will come true.

Edited by chrysana

Between some of the worst twists in BB history...and grandpa deaths...and now a screwed up HOH comp where they forgot to do a tie-breaker at the end...this season just seems off.

jacksrtr   

I expect any one of the Detonators to coerce the HOH...i see floaters being put on the block. And if either HOH, which is a stupid idea having 2 of these, has any balls they would tell the "guys" to piss off.

Why, why, why do these people insist on consulting Derrick on every single decision? I'd think about which people have spent the MOST time in the HoH room over the last several weeks and nom those people (or at least make sure that I ignore them).

Pushplay   

I don't think Nicole will work to oust Jocasta or Victoria, she told Derrick that she wants to backdoor Frankie about 20 minutes ago.

Shannon   

Christine and Amber were never part of the BS alliance, ever, they are just two dummies brought upstairs in the middle of the night by a whacked out Devin. There is no way that the boys in the Dead-end alliance think that Christine is one of them, and they are getting tired of having to talk around her. The only reason she's there is that she seems to be Frankie's F2 at the moment, since they have all given up on Caleb making that far without ruining their game.

Tsylyst   

Things have come to a fine mess when you're counting on two of the most boring players in the house to shake things up.

demgirl   

This season is a total mess. Sometimes I catch myself thinking, "Worst season ever," but then I remember that last season was a thing that happened. So, instead I go for "Most Boring Season Ever", which I actually think is probably accurate, unless you count season one, and I don't count season one for anything.

I don't even know who to root for in HOH because I don't feel like any of them will do anything. I mean, for a second I was like, "Yay, Donny and Nicole! Let's shake this sucker up!!" but then I was like, "Oh, no. Because they won't." If I don't log on tomorrow to discover that Jocasta/Zach are Nicole's nominations and Caleb/Victoria are Donny's, I might die of shock. Unless Nicole is savvy enough to take Jocasta/Victoria as her very own and Donny then has to niminate Caleb and Zach or something like that.

OK I hate Zankie as much as everyone but their crap with Amber and Caleb on tonights show was disgusting and that comes from someone reading every word of the live feeds. Reading and watching are different I guess. Caleb is a psycho but I think they are seriously playing with fire.

I think maybe Christine saw a glimpse of the light seeing as she was trying to keep Amber in the house. She wanted to go against the boys' plan, but it backfired of course. So maybe she will think about going against the boys and try and influence Nicole to put them up. I would think that Donny MIGHT consider something along those lines. I can at least see him putting Caleb and Zach just from the sheer reason that both of them are the hugest jackasses in the house. He still might be a bit sore from being put as a pawn as well. But Frankie and Derrik might get in his ear and make his nominations go wonky. The thing is, but I think it would be too hard for the at least one of the Detonators to find themselves up on the block. After all, there's not that many people to choose from. Plus I think Nicole would definitely be inclined to putting Zach up after acting like such an idiot to her when he nominated (I can see Christine pushing her to do it as well). I mean what goes around comes around. And if that's the case, maybe she'll put up another one of his buddies on the block as well. Another thing to keep in mind is that I can't see Nicole putting up Hayden or Christine because she's in an alliance with them. Of course there's Jocosta and Victoria and the only reason I can see her nominating those two would be because she's pretty much guaranteed HOH. Maybe that's why she wants to do it. As for Donny, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't put Jocasta, Frankie, or Derrik up, but I'm not really sure about anyone else.