Tsylyst

BB16 House Analysis and Discussion

Hopefully, America will get to vote someone back into the house, I will vote Amber; who will you vote?

But, if they have been sent home, I doubt that will happen, unless they are in isolation.

chrysana   

I thought Julie might be headed to that announcement after the last eviction when she asked Brit if she really wanted to go home. I expected her to say, too bad - you're heading to sequester where you'll await your fate. Turns out it was just a segue to her kids coming on stage.

Still could happen, depending on how big jury is and how many will be evicted prior to then. However, the ones who have already gone won't be coming back. Julie spilled the beans of the alliance to Joey and she doesn't do that when there's a chance of the person coming back.

Magpie   

Amber is a huge bore. If they brought someone back, which they won't, I'd vote for it to be Devin. Crazy is good, and these famewhores get no sympathy from me when they do stupid shit to each other. If they sign up for the show without knowing that it can get crazy in there, then they get what they deserve.

Zach did mention Jokers website, because he said that's where you can find the nude photos of the hamsters. I don't think he mentioned us.

They always mention Hamster Watch and Jokers, never HamsterTime. This is obviously a reflection of their stupidity. Because we all know which site is the best.

sbell111   

I would rather have Devin back than Amber. If he were aligned with the floaters against the brodiots, I think it would be good show.

Hammies tend to like those other sites, where members think that hammies are wonderful and special just because they somehow cleared FUGs psychological screening to get on the show.

I don't know if HT fans would ever dream of going on the show because we know from years of careful study that, no matter how good and kind a hammie might be, the stupid and crazy will ooze out the second they cross the threshold. I know that I certainly wouldn't. (I would have killed Victoria, Caleb and Zach by the end of the second week!)

Can I take partial credit for TAFY Challenge A because I said we needed a wonky vote on 7/24?

Based off the Team America question, sounds like we still have another week of Two HoHs. Joy.

I voted for Challenge A also. Anything interesting needs to happen at this point.

Tsylyst   

This Team America challenge is questionable to me -- again. The second option is for two of them to win HOH ... but only two of them can even PLAY for HOH. Frankie can't play again tomorrow night since he's the outgoing HOH. So basically, Option B ties one hand behind their backs.

Not that I'm complaining that they're going to have a hard challenge to complete, but it doesn't seem like the producers really thought that one out. Shocker!

Derrick can probably get people to throw him the HOH with sympathy for his dead grandfather since he gave up the HOH last week for Frankie's dead grandfather. But that leaves Donny to win the other one. He's proven himself a bit with Vetos, but HOH comps are something else entirely, especially if it's endurance.

I voted for Mission A. I hope that one of the Detonators (not my Cody of course) ends up on the block as a pawn and they have to vote against an alliance member.

I fear that they will take the "talk people into throwing HoH challenge" to mean "let's get together and agree to throw it to Derrick and Hayden so that they can get rid of Zach or Caleb". Everyone else in the house could agree with it and between those two, there's someone that everyone trusts.

I fear that the challenge to throw hinky votes into the mix will somehow work against what I'd really like to see. A close vote could magically turn into a vote that ultimately benefits Frankie and Derrick.

Ugh.

I'm exercising the "none of the above" option and not voting.

Tsylyst   

[members=Avorlon] did a great job catching part of this stuff in the recaps last night, but BigBrotherUpdates has some pretty interesting transcripts about Team America last night: http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article-4302--0-0.html

Team America gathered last night to talk about their new mission, which is to throw out two wonky votes and then blame them on other people. Then all three have to call out the other people sometime in the few minutes between the eviction and going outside to play the next HOH comp.

And Team America ain't happy about it.

Donny outright refuses to tank his own game by drawing attention to himself by calling out other people. He told the DR this and "it wasn't good." He also says he would have refused to come into the house if he knew he would be America's Player. He wants to play his game, not America's. (Hey, I can't blame the guy; that's why I don't like this twist, because it interferes with the game too much.)

During the night, Derrick and Frankie apparently went in and out of the DR to ask questions about the rules, and I think it sounds like they declined or will decline the mission. They're also super iffy on Donny right now and are talking about how he can't be trusted and if he isn't going to help them as Team America earn extra money, there's no reason to keep him around.

ETA: There's also a bit that AVorlon recapped about the producers "bending the rules for us" last week, which I have to assume is allowing Amber to be considered a "physical threat," which still confuses the hell out of me. So clearly, FUG is rigging the hell out of this, per usual.

chrysana   

I don't blame Donny for not wanting to blow up his game and to be honest, I'd be surprised if Derrick was truly on board with this one. Derrick is controlling the game; but, in a non-aggressive way. Calling out other people for a wonky vote would blow up his game as well. Frankie, is, well, Frankie.

I can see how FUG allowed the Amber is a physical threat nomination. While, I believe America's intent was one of the boys going up for drama reasons and to shake things up a bit...Amber is/was the most physical of the girls. Of course, that isn't saying much this season. The fact that she cleans has her leaps and bounds above the physical activity of the other girls.

eta...if Donny is out of the house can Frankie and Derrick continue to do America's Player stuff and win money? I haven't seen that clarified anywhere yet. After reading the transcript linked above...Donny's a dead man walking if they can.

Edited by chrysana