gforce

Zach - Froot Loop juror

He will probably go down as one of the worst gameplayers but damn I can't help but like him as my favorite person in the house.

While all the drama is happening with DE:

Zach - "Let’s have a cookie party. You guys down, Donny are you down?”

Donny (about to pass out) - "I'm down for some cookies"

Classic.

Edited by Magpie
Removed "lol" (but I agree that it's funny!)

Zach reminds me of one of the boys my daughter grew up with. I really should have despised him but instead I adored him. Zach is just like that. I enjoy his antics but I don't know why. If someone else, say Caleb, acted like that I would not enjoy it.

My last roommate is just like Zach. He drives me up the freaking wall but we crack up around each other and will tear into each other with our jokes and insults. It's all in good fun though.

People on the outside don't always get it though especially since I'm a female and the jokes get offensive. But it's a two way street and has been going on for years now.

demgirl   

Zach, who does not have a job, tells a story about being pissed off about Chipotle not having cheese one time and making a scene about it. He at least admits the story sucks

Wow, that's classy. If there's one thing I hate (and there's a lot of things I hate), it's people making a scene in restaurants or retail establishments about something the minimum wage workers there literally have no control over.

Shannon   

Yes, picture Zach, in a public place, where he's gone while they are cleaning up to close, and he's yelling FUCK 50 times in each sentence, screaming about them not having cheese made up, demanding attention like a 2 year old in tantrum mode deluxe, and then when he gets his cheese, he doesn't get his money taken in time, since they are cleaning, and so he throws the food at them. No, I do not enjoy Zach and his immature behavior in the least.

Tsylyst   

My dream scenario right now is that Zach is evicted on Thursday like is the plan (from what I've read) then shows back up with the other three jurors, wins the returnee challenge, wins the sole HOH and goes scorched-earth on the guys that turned on him twice.

He might only last another week in the house, but at least it would be EPIC viewing.

Magpie   

I will add to that dream scenario: And the viewing will be so EPIC that Zach will then win the American's Favorite prize money.

That would be awesome. Nicole has been my favorite to come back in but, assuming he goes, Zach would be better He seems to do his best when he's depressed. I am worried that Zach would go after Frankie and Christine but still, I think he has potential to stay though after he gets back in. Donny wouldn't boot him and, depending on who he targets, the Detonators might be too bust in-fighting to try to revolving door him.

Shannon   

So assuming Zach would suddenly get superpowers after being evicted, come back with a vengeance, and take aim at those playing a much better game than him...who in this dreamcap does Zach get out and how does that eviction change the game in such a magical way, that it makes Zach the winner of America's favorite?

Magpie   

If you're asking me, Shannon, I don't care whether it changes the game. If he just stirred shit up and made some excitement in what pretty much everyone complains is a very boring season, I think there would be some grateful viewers who would be glad to throw some appreciation his way.